So why was the Hillary Clinton investigation dropped, but the Trump investigation goes on and on?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

It's not a party thing. It's a One World Order, globalist political insider thing.

Never-Trumper's want to punish Trump anybody else who dares to rise above their station.

Fuck them all.

It's not a party thing. It's a One World Order, globalist political insider thing.

Never-Trumper's want to punish Trump anybody else who dares to rise above their station.

Fuck them all.

It's not a party thing. It's not a "globalist" thing. It's a "they keep uncovering crimes with the investigations into Trump associates"thing. Oh yeah and a "they couldn't find evidence of Hillary committing a crime" thing.

Fuck them all.

It's not a party thing. It's not a "globalist" thing. It's a "they keep uncovering crimes with the investigations into Trump associates"thing. Oh yeah and a "they couldn't find evidence of Hillary committing a crime" thing.
No No No.....It's the "Even tho the Republicans have been in charge, they are still the victims and everyone is out to get them" thing.

Collusion between the DOJ, FBI, and Hillary campaign they were all convinced she would become POTUS and cut deals with her.

Here's a novel concept. One of them has evidence against them warranting investigations and the other doesn't.

Crazy, I know.

Fuck them all.

Server anyone? LOL

It doesn't make sense, until you realize that the Democratic Party is above the law, but the Republican Party isn't.

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

Oh, My, GOD.

The "lying to investigators" trap is a process crime. But, let's just assume you're right. Fine.

James Comey, after basically calling Hillary a reckless POS, unilaterally decided to enforce the law differently for her, ignoring the fact that negligence is more than enough to be convicted of her crimes,and especially when others have gone to jail for much, much less. That's just one example.

Eric Holder lied to congress....no process crime there.

Brennen lied to congress. Nothing.

You can spin this shit all you want. It is nothing more than WWO elitists punishing outsiders for DARING to rise above their station as subjects and peasants.

But, if you want to believe the bullshit, that's just one more reason to not share a country with the likes of you.

I'm wondering what Mueller's report will reveal about Hitlery, the DNC and the 2016 election???

Should be interesting reading.

Fuck them all.

No No No.....It's the "Even tho the Republicans have been in charge, they are still the victims and everyone is out to get them" thing.

They are professional victims

It’s pretty simple. Evidence versus No Evidence.

To go further in any investigation, you need a reason and a dead end is the end of the investigation.

For the record , I can’t stand HRC, but there isn’t any more reason to investigate.

You might want to study up on the subject before posting up nonsense like this........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She was found guilty... and lying... but no charges. It didn't take long, since it was obvious. Also some parts were omitted, such as the fact that she destroyed 30.000 emails worth of evidence.

If the investigations found that Trump had parked his car wrong... he would probably be indicted.

I must have missed that... Which trail was that? Who was the judge?

Trump can alway just testify to Mueller... Hillary was invervied by the FBI.

Fuck them all.

Above comment is backed by ignorance......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I must have missed that... Which trail was that? Who was the judge?

Trump can alway just testify to Mueller... Hillary was invervied by the FBI.

It was the FBI. No charges were ever put forward because she is in bed with the DOJ and others.

New Topics

Forum List

Back