So who's lying ? Biden or the generals ?

All the above with Obama leading the pack.
You're not alone in your independent assessment, despite the MSM's efforts to divide and rule us. There are many of us out there who see what's going on- more than you may realize.

1633152558638.png

I think I read over on Gab where a general ADMITTED that he was following OBAMA's orders, as he is the one ruling the USA with Biden as his sockpuppet.

I think I read over on Gab where a general ADMITTED that he was following OBAMA's orders, as he is the one ruling the USA with Biden as his sockpuppet.
I heard Hannity say on a show weeks ago that the CIA pulled out of there in July.
That means the so-called 'intelligence on the ground' you keep hearing about had flown the coup long before our troops even knew they were coming home.

Which means, this seems to have been a planned 'defeat' or 'failure' and it brings Milley and others much more into question about their foreign communications. It seems China and Iran know our next move before we do, as well as the Taliban.

The gall of you to question a Democrat telling lies but never uttered a word when trump was called out for belching 3500 in 4 years. You hypocrites.
..I've never lived in Australia, but I know more about it than you

Bagram is about 400 miles west of China and about 500 miles east of Iran.... so what is the real reason Joe shut it down like he did?....and who told him to do it?....

Forum List

Back