So who started the politicization of the Goldstar moms?

The idiots call me nutz.

Rich.

You guys have to do a better job at creating a scandal. We know what Republicans think of Gold Star anyone. Look at Trump.

This might be the answer. See how many of you remember this...the RW propaganda machine's falsified attacks on Hillary Clinton,

in 2001!

Hillary Clinton Snubbed Gold Star Mothers?

A Hillary Derangement Syndrome classic!
Obama when he had the Muslim behind him touting how great they are while his son was killed by the very Muslims he was touting.
Maybe it was HIllary, "At this point what difference does it make?"

What difference did it make?

I don't think it really matters at this point who started the recent spat - it was the Oranguton btw - but it doesn't work to the dems favor to continue it.

This might be the answer. See how many of you remember this...the RW propaganda machine's falsified attacks on Hillary Clinton,

in 2001!

Hillary Clinton Snubbed Gold Star Mothers?

A Hillary Derangement Syndrome classic!
I wasn't talking to you.

But lately, GOP minions have been scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to come up with a reason to hate. It's pathetic.

The hate has been mainstreamed. Someone pointed out earlier today something insightful. In the days of the Klan, the racists wore hoods, many for the sake of hiding their identities.
Now, as we saw at Charlottesville, none of them seem reluctant to be identified,

quite the opposite.

Barry Hussein called a traitor a hero and invited his parents to the White House while snubbing the parents of the brave Soldiers who were killed while looking for him after he deserted his post.

Forum List

Back