So, where were you last year at the year end?

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
It's 2 hours into 2009, and I opted for a night in instead of going out with my friends. And then I remembered what I did last year for New Year's. I was at a hotel bar in downtown Dallas calling the Hogs with a thousand or so drunk Razorback fans. How about you?

wow this is like csi...where were you last new years?

i think since i am posting at 4:30 am we can assume ...i didnt go out this year..

we can also assume i didnt go out last year....

then assume i am where i am at midnight most nights....lol...in bed

i didnt go to the fireworks or anything

color me boring

hmm so wasn't I ??!! I worked at the Subase for most of the winter

Living in England, hoping we'd get an offer on our house. Jeez, that seems like a million years ago.

New Years Day, we were at a traditional lunchtime drinks party hosted by the couple for whom I was best man 20 years ago. They are having the same party today, but for the first time in many years I'm not there.

Shit. Now I'm getting depressed.

Living in England, hoping we'd get an offer on our house. Jeez, that seems like a million years ago.

New Years Day, we were at a traditional lunchtime drinks party hosted by the couple for whom I was best man 20 years ago. They are having the same party today, but for the first time in many years I'm not there.

Shit. Now I'm getting depressed.

Now don't start gonig al lnegative on us-----you could look and sound as bad as Dick Clark did last night. :lol: poor guy nearly looks like a walking cadaver.

Now don't start gonig al lnegative on us-----you could look and sound as bad as Dick Clark did last night. :lol: poor guy nearly looks like a walking cadaver.

I'm in a tiny apartment in Maine (where it's bloody freezing, BTW), wife and kids at home in Michigan, don't know anyone here so for the first time in my life I was alone for New Year. At least at home there would be cool stuff in the fridge, load of books to read, and NCAA football with my son on the Wii. But here - nothin but this frigging MB! Aaaaarrrggghhh!

I'm trying not to smoke. Can you tell? :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back