So where are all the threads praising the Trump healthcare bill?

If it were even mildly appealing to the Trump supporters, there'd have been fifty threads by now touting it, as per standard RW practice around here.

I sense RW disappointment. Frustration. Anger. Despair. Am I wrong?
/---- Let's see the final version. As is it's DOA. Unlike you Libs we don't march in lockstep at the party's orders.

If it were even mildly appealing to the Trump supporters, there'd have been fifty threads by now touting it, as per standard RW practice around here.

True. Trump said it was "wonderful," so why isn't the army of supporters rushing to bend the truth to fit Trump's words? Maybe he needs to hold another televised speech.

Unlike Pelosi I'm not going to jump to conclusions BEFORE IT'S PASSED. I have no idea how the final bill is going to look so passing judgment is pointless. Much like I don't want to see the sausage I buy as its in the meat grinder stage of production.
The bill will change or it won't pass.

/thread

We don't blindly support President Trump the way you libs blindly supported President Obama.
This bill sucks. Thankfully there are republicans willing to fight it.
Shame the dems couldn't do the same with the "You must pass it to know what's in it" BS bill.

We don't blindly support President Trump the way you libs blindly supported President Obama.
This bill sucks. Thankfully there are republicans willing to fight it.
Shame the dems couldn't do the same with the "You must pass it to know what's in it" BS bill.
Don't forget, there were dems against Obamacare. They were BRIBED for their vote.

Perhaps the reps could take a page from the dem playbook and just tell anyone that opposes their legislation that they hate babies and are racist. Then ram the legislation through in the middle of the night. I hope they remember to add amendments right before so no one has time to read them.

I have no idea of what will come of this legislation, but at least we're hearing rumblings of an actual discussion.

True. Trump said it was "wonderful," so why isn't the army of supporters rushing to bend the truth to fit Trump's words? Maybe he needs to hold another televised speech.
Maybe you need to be more informed and less opinionated?

The facts are that many parts of the ACA is law and cannot be changed unless they have the votes. Which they don't. They need 60 and only have 52. They have to get all Republicans onboard and enough Dems.

Parts were done via budgeting, it's how Obama rammed it through. Those parts can be undone with a majority vote. So the plan has to take all that into consideration, do it without casing people on it to lose it and get enough for legislation. It was done in stages and has to be undone in stages and into something that works instead of the failing ACA.

(A) Trump is not an ideologue.

(B) Trump neither knows nor cares EXACTLY what is in this bill, and there is no indication that anyone in his Administration played any significant role in formulating it. Referring to it as 'Trump-care' or anything similar is just silly.

(C) The bill is not final form.

(D) The bill, as currently rendered, contains many compromises to try to get enough votes to pass relatively quickly.

(E) Unlike the ACA, this bill is being exposed to public view and debated. We won't have to pass it to see what's in it.

Hey, Carbineer, don't fret over it, Lil Buddy! You and your ilk are effectively out of the conversation. Just go curl up in a ball and gently weep while the adults handle this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You don't understand conservatives, so you're not wrong, you just are clueless about what it means to be a conservative. Conservatives are generally opposed to a nation wide healthcare plan. That's why we are not touting this bill. You've read thousands of post from conservatives, and still are not capable of understanding what it means to be a conservative. Like I have said before, being a conservative takes more deliberate, intellectual thought, as well as a keen sense of nuance. Your thread proves you're lacking in those areas.

Unlike Pelosi I'm not going to jump to conclusions BEFORE IT'S PASSED. I have no idea how the final bill is going to look so passing judgment is pointless. Much like I don't want to see the sausage I buy as its in the meat grinder stage of production.

/thread

I don't think it is going to pass as easy as they thought..

The word is getting out that the rich over $200,000 a year will benefit otherwise you are screwed if you are old and not on medicare//

You don't understand conservatives, so you're not wrong, you just are clueless about what it means to be a conservative. Conservatives are generally opposed to a nation wide healthcare plan. That's why we are not touting this bill. You've read thousands of post from conservatives, and still are not capable of understanding what it means to be a conservative. Like I have said before, being a conservative takes more deliberate, intellectual thought, as well as a keen sense of nuance. Your thread proves you're lacking in those areas.

Me thinks people are just beginning to realize that this bill is not for the Old and sick who need it the most..

I hope he can do it. It's the biggest problem you face.

(E) Unlike the ACA, this bill is being exposed to public view and debated. We won't have to pass it to see what's in it.

Ehhh, Ryan said last night on the news that things can change after it is past which is a lie...So in reality he is pushing it as is..

Last edited:

/---- Let's see the final version. As is it's DOA. Unlike you Libs we don't march in lockstep at the party's orders.
You saw the final version

/thread
you saw the final bill, son. That is it

(A) Trump is not an ideologue.

(B) Trump neither knows nor cares EXACTLY what is in this bill, and there is no indication that anyone in his Administration played any significant role in formulating it. Referring to it as 'Trump-care' or anything similar is just silly.

(C) The bill is not final form.

(D) The bill, as currently rendered, contains many compromises to try to get enough votes to pass relatively quickly.

"We won't have to pass it to see what's in it."
why do you continue to post this bullshyte? Does it make you fell better to lie?

Forum List

Back