So what's the laundry list of free shit Obama is gonna dangle in front of all the leeches tonight?

It still isn't back down to Bush levels and he owes me for 6 fucking years.
Bush level was over $4.00 a gallon.

Then the economy crashed, taking oil down with it. You going to credit Bush for lower gas during an economic crash but not for the crash, hypocrite?

Bush is responsible for lower prices not higher prices.

Obama is responsible for higher prices not lower prices.

See? Consistency!

at the uninformed give me free shit crowd.

That would be you dude. What you gonna wish for?
Obama to be GONE

Obama will be the worst pain-in-the-ass ex-president in our history.

Look forward to it.
Oh without a doubt. The man has very little class & 0 dignity so I look for him to be on the TV every week bitching about something
Most definately :)

Obama's speeches are so boring.

Why is that?

Because people are fed up with his lies. Many can't stand the sight of him. He is the most overexposed president in our history.

and he has the doo-doo touch :rolleyes:

You mean shit.

No I mean doo-doo. Its more juvenile which is in line with your complaints that political speeches are boring.

Dude your posts are wasting bandwidth. Save it for something of value.

Maybe you can cut on the Teletubbies while you watch politics?

I haven't kept up lately but I'm sure his speech will be targeted directly at the uninformed give me free shit crowd.
I am fairly confident you won't hear anything which you have not already been pre-programmed to hold in contempt prior to investigation.

Eternal ignorance is the byword of partisans.

I'm sure that the Obama supporters have already determined it's a great speech prior to it being given.

It still isn't back down to Bush levels and he owes me for 6 fucking years.
Bush level was over $4.00 a gallon.

Then the economy crashed, taking oil down with it. You going to credit Bush for lower gas during an economic crash but not for the crash, hypocrite?

Bullshit. When Obama took office is the price we're talking about. Not the peak price during the Bush years. Prices spiked a couple of times after 9/11 and after Katrina. Obama has held the price over $3 almost his entire presidency.

gasprice.png

Last edited:
Obama's speeches are so boring.

Why is that?

Because people are fed up with his lies. Many can't stand the sight of him. He is the most overexposed president in our history.

You mean shit.

No I mean doo-doo. Its more juvenile which is in line with your complaints that political speeches are boring.

I'll be playing Gotham City Imposters. Or watching a movie. The last thing on mind will be that skinny faggot.

15nausj.jpg

Yeah, so I'm gonna print $85 billion EVERY MONTH FOR YEARS to help bankers get those bonuses they deserve.

24pmae9.jpg

zzzzzz...

zr5w7.jpg

Aaaaand...I'm gonna keep ZIRP going for seven or eight years to help bankers even though it grossly robs savers.

24pmae9.jpg

zzzzzz...

15nausj.jpg

And that's not to mention the $750 billion TARP we gifted them with so they wouldn't end up unemployed with the riff raff.

24no479.jpg

So I'm thinking...$6 billion a year to help kids go to college.

2yuxbvk.png

Free stuff commie 47% BASTARD!!!

I'm thinking that a kid's parents should pay for their kids's college instead of expecting the taxpayers to do it for them.

You mean shit.

I'll be playing Gotham City Imposters. Or watching a movie. The last thing on mind will be that skinny faggot.

Invest in a slinky

Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Tell all Wet backs to go home
Shoot Gays
Labour Camps for the unemployed
A law that makes everyone get a Uzi

You still hate him... ODS is a serious problem.

Get help!
Are you really so stupid as to believe that I should like Obama just because........????

He is a fucking liberal. He believes & promotes the exact opposite of everything I believe in. So do tell moron. How should I feel about the man who I consider is destroying the fabric of our nation?

When you pull your head out of your ass give me a response.

You hate low gas prices and unemployment numbers? Thats weird

You give Obama credit for low gas prices?

What's weird is the claim of low unemployment numbers with 46 million still getting food stamps.

2 free years of community college

it will cost just over $6 billion a year

so you know it's going to be near $9 Billion the first year and since colleges know they can charge whatever they want it will inflate greatly every year after that

and of course, the people who take the bait will be forced to vote dem or (the horror) have to start paying for it themselves should the gop take the WH
Sure! Because nobody hates higher education more than Conservatives!
We love higher education.

But we are believers that one must have skin in the game to appreciate the game itself.

If education is free, there will be people who will sign up simply because it is free.

You know....like the folks who get the free diapers with the coupon even though they don't have children.
So concerns about abuse trump the necessity of higher education? Sounds like the World's Cheapest Cop-out to me.

Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Shoot Gays

Get help!
Are you really so stupid as to believe that I should like Obama just because........????

He is a fucking liberal. He believes & promotes the exact opposite of everything I believe in. So do tell moron. How should I feel about the man who I consider is destroying the fabric of our nation?

What's weird is the claim of low unemployment numbers with 46 million still getting food stamps.

Just saying its weird doesnt make it so girl

it will cost just over $6 billion a year

Wasted 57 billion "rebuilding" Afghanistan. That's isn't the cost to fight. That's like 96 billion.

Cry me a river over spending 6 billion to educate Americans.

You mean shit.

Invest in a slinky

A slinky serves more of a purose than Obama.

Bet you'll be greasing up your lips as you watch in order to pucker up when he's done.

Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Shoot Gays

Get help!

When the claim that more people are at work is contradicted by something that says otherwise, it's weird.

Just saying its weird doesnt make it so girl

Forum List

Back