So what's the laundry list of free shit Obama is gonna dangle in front of all the leeches tonight?

2 free years of community college

it will cost just over $6 billion a year

so you know it's going to be near $9 Billion the first year and since colleges know they can charge whatever they want it will inflate greatly every year after that

and of course, the people who take the bait will be forced to vote dem or (the horror) have to start paying for it themselves should the gop take the WH

• Banned
Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Tell all Wet backs to go home
Shoot Gays
Labour Camps for the unemployed
A law that makes everyone get a Uzi

You still hate him... ODS is a serious problem.

Get help!

Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Shoot Gays

Get help!
retard, he's the fucking President

If he lost, and we were still talking about him, then you would have a point, but now you just look the fool

I haven't kept up lately but I'm sure his speech will be targeted directly at the uninformed give me free shit crowd.
I am fairly confident you won't hear anything which you have not already been pre-programmed to hold in contempt prior to investigation.

Eternal ignorance is the byword of ODS sufferers!
Generally experience with Dem polices means they are expensive failures designed to secure Dem votes unless proven otherwise. This is just common sense.

Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Shoot Gays

Get help!
Are you really so stupid as to believe that I should like Obama just because........????

He is a fucking liberal. He believes & promotes the exact opposite of everything I believe in. So do tell moron. How should I feel about the man who I consider is destroying the fabric of our nation?

When you pull your head out of your ass give me a response.

As to theOP: We will be treated to a growing list of giveaways and entitlements by Democrats as they try desperately to salvage their 2016 prospects. I'd look for:
-More generous forgiveness of student loans
-Expanded first time home buyer programs (we're functionally seeing this even now)
-Expanded consumer "green energy" credits like cash for caulkers
and more.

at the uninformed give me free shit crowd.

That would be you dude. What you gonna wish for?
Obama to be GONE

Obama will be the worst pain-in-the-ass ex-president in our history.

Look forward to it.

Well Democrat Presidents do something fruitful after there term...

Bitching about current presidents is about as classless as you can be as a former POTUS.

Last edited:
Free puppies for hookers.

Free yachts for bankers.

Guess which one would upset Fox News.

Forum List

Back