So what's the fuss?

"Best not to be seen, pandering to unnatural, sinful, perverted, unclean aberrations" of the far reactionary right "in the eyes of God, Nature and Man"

I'm lucky?? ROFLMAO I'm not lucky you dumb biatch.. it's called CENSORSHIP..

As for the Democrats supporting the 3 percenters, who cares???

Those sympathetic to the insensitivity you guys exhibit daily. When Matthew Shepherd was murdered, people like you cheered. When some homosexuals died of AIDS, you guys cheered. When two men or women in a loving relationship are denied survivors benefits based only on their gender and inability to marry; you guys cheer.

Who didn't cheer are those sympathetic to the injustice. Mostly women, minorities, the young and the intellectually mobile. This is the reason you guys keep losing General Elections. In short, it's ugly folks like yourself.

Mathew Shepard was murdered as part of a drug deal, why the fuck would anyone without an agenda make an issue of that?

From the Mathew Shepard Foundation:

Attempts now to rewrite the story of this hate crime appear to be based on untrustworthy sources, factual errors, rumors and innuendo rather than the actual evidence gathered by law enforcement and presented in a court of law. We do not respond to innuendo, rumor or conspiracy theories. Instead we recommit ourselves to honoring Matthew’s memory, and refuse to be intimidated by those who seek to tarnish it. We owe that to the tens of thousands of donors, activists, volunteers, and allies to the cause of equality who have made our work possible.

Why do you assholes attack defenseless dead people?

The overlooked by homophobes Gallup disclaimer.
There is little reliable evidence about what percentage of the U.S. population is in reality gay or lesbian, due to few representative surveys asking about sexual orientation, complexities surrounding the groups and definitions involved, and the probability that some gay and lesbian individuals may not choose to identify themselves as such.
Why do right wingers lie so much?

The survey was not conducted by Gallup, which proves you are the one that is lying.

Did I say Gallup conducted this survey?

Those sympathetic to the insensitivity you guys exhibit daily. When Matthew Shepherd was murdered, people like you cheered. When some homosexuals died of AIDS, you guys cheered. When two men or women in a loving relationship are denied survivors benefits based only on their gender and inability to marry; you guys cheer.

Who didn't cheer are those sympathetic to the injustice. Mostly women, minorities, the young and the intellectually mobile. This is the reason you guys keep losing General Elections. In short, it's ugly folks like yourself.

Mathew Shepard was murdered as part of a drug deal, why the fuck would anyone without an agenda make an issue of that?

Attempts now to rewrite the story of this hate crime appear to be based on untrustworthy sources, factual errors, rumors and innuendo rather than the actual evidence gathered by law enforcement and presented in a court of law. We do not respond to innuendo, rumor or conspiracy theories. Instead we recommit ourselves to honoring Matthew’s memory, and refuse to be intimidated by those who seek to tarnish it. We owe that to the tens of thousands of donors, activists, volunteers, and allies to the cause of equality who have made our work possible.

I seriously doubt that those who openly oppose the Homosexual Mafia worry overly much about that.

It's just as appropriate and easy to point-out Living Perverts as it is Dead Perverts.

The spiritual fallacies of the social con far right here on this subject reveal a disturbingly clear sense of self evil on their parts.

They know they are wrong.

They take a perverse joy in holding that sweet sick sorrow to their souls.

Last edited:
You're not allowed to talk about the gheys here. I posted that two days ago and it was moved to lifestyles.. then some other Mod must have seen that as usual, I AM FUCKING CENSORED here and moved it to current events.

You're lucky they don't move all of your crap to less observed threads LCC.

As for homosexuals, the Democrats will be happy to take every vote you morons give away for free.
The Homosexual Mafia (3% of the population) is overwhelmingly and irrevocably Democrat in its politics and association anyway, so, given that fact, I don't think the GOP is overly worried about their votes, quite honestly. Just as well. Best not to be seen, pandering to unnatural, sinful, perverted, unclean aberrations in the eyes of God, Nature and Man, anyway. Best to be seen taking a stand, and to stick by it.

Uhh...probably best not to call fellow Americans "unnatural, sinful, perverted and unclean abberations in the eyes of (what is supposed to be an all-knowing and all-loving) God".

Uhh...probably best not to call fellow Americans 'unnatural, sinful, perverted and unclean abberations in the eyes of (what is supposed to be an all-knowing and all-loving) God'.
Reportedly, an all-knowing and all-loving God, that expects Man to live within certain parameters, else forfeit communion with his fellows and his God, until he repents.

Traditional religious teachings in the matter have not changed, even though secular law may have surrendered to and/or legitimized such abomination, and temporarily elevated the few over the many.

Perversion is perversion, whether The Law du jour says it's OK or not.

Last edited:
You're not allowed to talk about the gheys here. I posted that two days ago and it was moved to lifestyles.. then some other Mod must have seen that as usual, I AM FUCKING CENSORED here and moved it to current events.

You're lucky they don't move all of your crap to less observed threads LCC.

As for homosexuals, the Democrats will be happy to take every vote you morons give away for free.

I'm lucky?? ROFLMAO I'm not lucky you dumb biatch.. it's called CENSORSHIP..

As for the Democrats supporting the 3 percenters, who cares???
since when has stomping on the rights of minorities been an american value?
(i mean i get that historically we've done it over and over, but generally speaking we at least pay lip service to equality)

would you accept bigotry and prejudice against jews? they make up an even smaller percentage of the population

Uhh...probably best not to call fellow Americans 'unnatural, sinful, perverted and unclean abberations in the eyes of (what is supposed to be an all-knowing and all-loving) God'.
Reportedly, an all-knowing and all-loving God, that expects Man to live within certain parameters, else forfeit communion with his fellows and his God, until he repents.

Traditional religious teachings in the matter have not changed, even though secular law may have surrendered to and/or legitimized such abomination, and temporarily elevated the few over the many.

So God hates some people??? Is that what you're saying?

kondor3 is not a prophet not an authority not an anything when it comes to God and God's will.

Stop preaching, Kondor, and start beseeching God's will in your life.

Stop practicing unrighteous dominion on others.

Folks like QWB are much more stupid than the average American, which is we GOP lose nationally. No one believes lies like the one QWB told.

Did you know MLK was a republican? QWB does. :rofl:

Folks like QWB are much more stupid than the average American, which is we GOP lose nationally. No one believes lies like the one QWB told.

Did you know MLK was a republican? QWB does. :rofl:

MLK's daddy was GOP as were many blacks in the pre civil rights south.

MLK Jr was hard core democrat and certainly a wild-eyed leftist by the loonies like QWB's standards today.

So God hates some people??? Is that what you're saying?
I dunno.

If He/She/It exists, I haven't heard from The Deity personally on the subject.

But thousands of years of religious teachings in that vein, on the part of several of the world's mainstream religions, informs us that homosexuality is wrong... very, very wrong... and that it is to be shunned and despised.

kondor3 is not a prophet not an authority not an anything when it comes to God and God's will...
I'll second that.

But I can read history books, and religious script and commentaries.

And draw and articulate conclusions from those, just as billions have, over the centuries.

...Stop preaching, Kondor, and start beseeching God's will in your life...
I'm not preaching.

Hell, I'm a Doubting Thomas ... Christian-leaning or -centric, but little more than that.

I merely reiterate the perception held by the vast majority of mankind, including vast numbers of your own countrymen.

...Stop practicing unrighteous dominion on others.
Just one of billions who rejects and resists that particular form of filth and depravity, and who refuses to be dominated by such unclean and depraved souls.

Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong? | Advocate.com

That's an unbiased source if I never saw one.

Matthew Shepard's murder: 'What it really came down to is drugs and money' | World news | theguardian.com

What Happened in Laramie | The Weekly Standard

New Details Emerge in Matthew Shepard Murder - ABC News

Want to post another one so I can post 3 more that counter it?

Your sources are biased, period.

The far right of our GOP tries to twist things on gays, marriage equality, women, and they wonder why they get kicked in the mouth.

Because they can't fight back.

With such minuscule numbers can't we afford to ignore all this gay shit? Certainly not change all definitions to sanctify their abnormal behavior?

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

It would be better for conservatives to just ignore it. Instead, they spend inordinate time, money, and vitriol trying to demonize the LGBT community. Maybe, if they didn't spend so much time putting certain minority groups down, they would get more votes from those groups. No?

Forum List

Back