So what's the fuss?

Reportedly, an all-knowing and all-loving God, that expects Man to live within certain parameters, else forfeit communion with his fellows and his God, until he repents.

Traditional religious teachings in the matter have not changed, even though secular law may have surrendered to and/or legitimized such abomination, and temporarily elevated the few over the many.

Perversion is perversion, whether The Law du jour says it's OK or not.

So God hates some people??? Is that what you're saying?
I dunno.

If He/She/It exists, I haven't heard from The Deity personally on the subject.

But thousands of years of religious teachings in that vein, on the part of several of the world's mainstream religions, informs us that homosexuality is wrong... very, very wrong... and that it is to be shunned and despised.

So we should do what the Bible tells us?

Reportedly, an all-knowing and all-loving God, that expects Man to live within certain parameters, else forfeit communion with his fellows and his God, until he repents.

Traditional religious teachings in the matter have not changed, even though secular law may have surrendered to and/or legitimized such abomination, and temporarily elevated the few over the many.

Perversion is perversion, whether The Law du jour says it's OK or not.

So God hates some people??? Is that what you're saying?
I dunno.

If He/She/It exists, I haven't heard from The Deity personally on the subject.

But thousands of years of religious teachings in that vein, on the part of several of the world's mainstream religions, informs us that homosexuality is wrong... very, very wrong... and that it is to be shunned and despised.

Which is why we have a Constitution and its case law: to protect citizens from this sort of ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

With such minuscule numbers can't we afford to ignore all this gay shit? Certainly not change all definitions to sanctify their abnormal behavior?

Health survey gives government its first large-scale data on gay, bisexual population - The Washington Post

It would be better for conservatives to just ignore it. Instead, they spend inordinate time, money, and vitriol trying to demonize the LGBT community. Maybe, if they didn't spend so much time putting certain minority groups down, they would get more votes from those groups. No?

No.

It's in the nature of most conservatives to fear change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty. And as most conservatives are fundamentally authoritarian, they'll seek to use the power of the state to combat the change they fear, such as denying gay Americans their equal protection rights.

Your sources are biased, period.

The far right of our GOP tries to twist things on gays, marriage equality, women, and they wonder why they get kicked in the mouth.

ABC is a far left source...

Once again another far left fail!

The center being what?

A Measure of Media Bias

Tim Groseclose
Department of Political Science UCLA

Jeff Milyo
Department of Economics University of Missouri

December 2004

image004.gif

A Measure of Media Bias

What Gallup points out:

There is little reliable evidence about what percentage of the U.S. population is in reality gay or lesbian, due to few representative surveys asking about sexual orientation, complexities surrounding the groups and definitions involved, and the probability that some gay and lesbian individuals may not choose to identify themselves as such.

I've been around since Moses and I always was led to believe that at least 10 % of america was gay...amazed that 2% can raise such a stink...I guess it's amplified by the libtard press.

Of course if the human race continues to as a society to encourage same sex sexual relationships, ultimately there will be no human race as the primary function of sexual relation WAS reproduction which required opposite sex relationships.

You're not allowed to talk about the gheys here. I posted that two days ago and it was moved to lifestyles.. then some other Mod must have seen that as usual, I AM FUCKING CENSORED here and moved it to current events.

You're lucky they don't move all of your crap to less observed threads LCC.

As for homosexuals, the Democrats will be happy to take every vote you morons give away for free.

where did you go to skool [SIC] those two words are the most misused words in our every day language, we see it on TV, we hear it on the radio..., and stupid people, media, etc., say it thousands of times every day.

how can you give a "for" to get it FREE !! :up: .... :lmao:

Forum List

Back