So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

Pretty much as long as they are not violating any specific laws.

Such as HIPAA and other related laws, protecting our rights to medical privacy, control over our medical care, and against discrimination on the basis thereof.

It remains absolutely illegal for any employer to compel any worker to serve as a medical test subject or to discriminate against anyone for declining to do so.

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
Two words: "herd immunity".

[/thread]

Such as HIPAA and other related laws, protecting our rights to medical privacy, control over our medical care, and against discrimination on the basis thereof.

It remains absolutely illegal for any employer to compel any worker to serve as a medical test subject or to discriminate against anyone for declining to do so.

Nope, there is no HIPPA violation as nobody is forced to show anything. They can always choose to find a different job.

No different than a college that has the enrolment requirement that its students show they have certain vaccinations. It is not a HIPAA violation as it is voluntary.

They do it all the time and have been for decades.

Monsanto Roundup Lawsuit Update | October 2023

1697292853180.png

Lawsuit Information Center
https://www.lawsuit-information-center.com › roundu...
The Attorney General for the State of New York filed a lawsuit against Bayer alleging that it deceived NY consumers by selling Roundup as an environmentally ...

Weed Control Products - Roundup Weed Killer and Grass ...

roundup.com
https://roundup.com › en-us

roundup weed killer from roundup.com
Roundup® Dual Action Weed & Grass Killer Plus 4 Month Preventer. Kills existing weeds and grass down to the root and prevents new weeds from growing for up to 4 ...
$18.99

They are STILL selling it.

Never got a covid shot.

Still alive.

Disappointed?

Nah, but don't do what my unvaxed neighbors has done. He was using me for transportation. One day, he asked for a ride and I asked him, "IS HE VACCINATED FOR COVID" He said "NO". I responded with, "Sorry, I have a covid free car". He hasn't communicated with me nor me with him since.

It is not a HIPAA violation as it is voluntary.

“Voluntary”

YouKeepUsingThatWord.gif

Got a COVID shot.

Still alive.

Disappointed?
You and many others were lucky to get one of the batches that were mild or even placebo. The poor bastards who through the luck of the draw received one of the toxic batches (about 5% of all batches) are dead or maimed.

Forum List

Back