So, what kind of racist is Trump?

What kind of racist is Trump

• He is not racist!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Very Mild racist. He cares about what he says. Tries to deal fairly. Believe in some sterotypes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mild racist. He sometimes care what he say. He mistrust some minorities. Bias in judgement.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Moderate: seldom cares what he says. Mistrust minorities. May abuse them.

• Harsh: Says what he want. Judge most minority unfairly. Abuse or help others abuse them.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Insanely Harsh: Dedicates his life to the complete destruction of some non-white group!

• Total voters

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
The generals have started. We know this because liberal has started with their Strategy to win the Congress, Whitehouse and to choose the next SC justice.

The plan is
1. Paint Trump as a dangerous racist
2. Tie every Republican to Trump!!

Already, some newspapers are printing editorials that all Trump a Racist!!
Washington Posts
Republicans finally discover that Trump is an actual racist

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson

Former GOP leader calls Donald Trump 'clearly' a racist

San Francisco Gate

Democratic congressman calls Trump a racist

The MSNBC, Huffington posts and other 'lib source' have run stories declaring Trump statements Racist!

However.

Even if Trump is a racist, does that make him a bad racist?? :alcoholic:

No seriously! Not all racist are the same!! Some have funny ideas about non-whites but relatively unbiased and nonthreatening.

Others think all minorities must be killed in order to keep the white race from being over runned and the blood line pure!!

So if Trump is a racist, what kind of racist is he?

Say, mild or moderate and extra crispy. Oh wait!! That's the kind of KFC fried chicken I like!!

:blsmile::alirulz::blues::biggrin::boobies::coffee:

On the bright side, Trump supporters know he's not a bloody racist. Trump supporters also realize that the left loves it when they get beaten up and egged. Won't make a difference in the general.

The generals have started. We know this because liberal has started with their Strategy to win the Congress, Whitehouse and to choose the next SC justice.

The plan is

Washington Posts

San Francisco Gate

The MSNBC, Huffington posts and other 'lib source' have run stories declaring Trump statements Racist!

However.

No seriously! Not all racist are the same!! Some have funny ideas about non-whites but relatively unbiased and nonthreatening.

Others think all minorities must be killed in order to keep the white race from being over runned and the blood line pure!!

Say, mild or moderate and extra crispy. Oh wait!! That's the kind of KFC fried chicken I like!!

My opinion:

If you look into Donald John Trump business practice during the 1970's and until now you can see his company has been sued for discrimination and has lost a few times.

Does that mean he's a racist?

Well let reflect on his words about Ted Cruz or the fact he flamed the birther movement against President Obama and add in the Discrimination lawsuits against his companies and it you start to feel he might be a racist.

Then add in his comments of late and you start thinking Archie Bunker was more Liberal minded than Donald John Trump when it came to minorities.

So do I believe Donald John Trump has racist and bigoted views?

I have to say yes...

Donnie is a rich bigot .. I say rich because he says so.

DT has a habit of disavowing his statements...he describes those individuals who give him a seemingly hard time in words that make him sound like a Racist...but as we have heard afterwards he manages to neutralize these hurtful discriptives in front of the Media. He should think before he speaks. Not a good quality for a Public Servant

Donnie is a rich bigot .. I say rich because he says so.

He is rich on paper and I doubt he has as much as Romney in cash...

His money is credit, the inflated value of his properties and his name and I doubt he has much in cash on hand...

The plan is

Washington Posts

San Francisco Gate

However.

I totally agree. It is going to be a part of their strategy but the fact that many major newspapers seem to ramp up their "Donald is a racist" campaign at the exact same time that the democratic party is running for office shows that their is a lot of collusion between a lot of the media and the democratic party itself.

DT has a habit of disavowing his statements...he describes those individuals who give him a seemingly hard time in words that make him sound like a Racist...but as we have heard afterwards he manages to neutralize these hurtful discriptives in front of the Media. He should think before he speaks. Not a good quality for a Public Servant

Trump can't and won't ever make the transition from dog eat dog NY businessman, to diplomatic world leader politician.

It's not racist to call a Mexican a Mexican. It's not racist to call a Muslim a Muslim, and it's not racist to say that a Mexican judge might not be impartial in a court case involving Trump. It's just common sense.

LWNJ's have worn out the word "RACIST" to the point that it no longer matters. They see racism everywhere. It no longer has any power.

Nobody cares, except LWNJ's who were never going to vote for him anyway.

LWNJ's have worn out the word "RACIST" to the point that it no longer matters. They see racism everywhere. It no longer has any power.

Nobody cares, except LWNJ's who were never going to vote for him anyway.

only because RW morons need to be reminded so often how many races there are in this world, and that 99% of their slobbering has nothing to do with race .

Hey, I'm not saying Trump is a racist, I'm just saying its fair to look at his statements to find out if he is one.

The plan is

Washington Posts

San Francisco Gate

However.

This is part two of the Professional Political Classes control mechanism.

They think that most Americans are too afraid of voting for a so-called racist when most of us know now that the word is entirely meaningless except for the PPC morons themselves.

Racism is just a scam to allow for antiwhite genocide.

only because RW morons need to be reminded so often how many races there are in this world, and that 99% of their slobbering has nothing to do with race .

Yeah that is why we all voted for Hitler, woops, no we didnt.

That is why we all fought to keep slavery going....oops no we didnt.

Anti-racism is merely cover for antiwhite genocide.

Hey, I'm not saying Trump is a racist, I'm just saying its fair to look at his statements to find out if he is one.
And I am saying good luck running from the actual racists you are helping to put in power in the not too distant future with your antiwhite bigotry.

Racists flourish in bad economic times, dumbass, and the coming jobless economy is going to produce desperate white people in the millions. Your hypocritical antiwhite bigotry will not leave many with a plausible argument for racial tolerance.

"Progressives" constantly remind us how if we make any statements towards any "group" (regardless of how true it may be), that we'll draw the ire of that group.

"Don't say anything bad about illegal immigration or you'll lose the Hispanic vote!"
"Don't say anything bad about Radical Islam or Muslims will hate us!".

Trump merely applied that same logic- "This judge will not treat me fairly because of my views on immigration".

So, LWNJ's, what's the problem?

And I am saying good luck running from the actual racists you are helping to put in power in the not too distant future with your antiwhite bigotry.

You're already objecting to the actions I take in the future? Quite a talent you have there

Racists flourish in bad economic times, dumbass, and the coming jobless economy is going to produce desperate white people in the millions. Your hypocritical antiwhite bigotry will not leave many with a plausible argument for racial tolerance.

I'm just saying that its a fair question. Is Trump, after reviewing his statements a racist? Some say without a doubt he is

Forum List

Back