So What Happened To The Chicago Protests?,Awee, Is It Too Cold Now?, So Sad For Those Babies.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :crybaby: :crybaby: Well that didn't last too long, Actually, I just took a peek at the 10 day forecast for Chicago. Pretty Damn Cold Now!!!, Just getting a little colder and colder each day, next monday the high is supposed to be around 30,,20 at night.
Oh well!, that was so much fun while it lasted. Time for all of these babies to go back home to their mommies who will bathe and feed them right thru March,and come back in April,, when it will be a little too late to protest President Whitey !!!!:laugh:

Wonder how long it will be a sanctuary city when the Fed money dries up and the taxpayers in that city pay higher taxes to make up the difference??

Somehow I doubt Emanuel would get re-elected if that happened.

Oh, I dunno.

Folks on the South Side and West Side are too busy killing each other and dodging bullets.

Folks on the North Side are too busy getting ready for Christmas and Hannukah.

But the youngsters and fruit-loops at U or I and Northwestern and DePaul can always be counted upon to serve-up Useless Gestures.

Even in the snow.

i just cant wait for the first major snowstorm, 3/4 feet of snow and the mayor has no money.
look at the bright side, crime will go down. And if there is a crime, its easier to follow the trail when the perpetrator of said crime has to run through 3 ft of snow to escape.

• Banned
i just cant wait for the first major snowstorm, 3/4 feet of snow and the mayor has no money.
look at the bright side, crime will go down. And if there is a crime, its easier to follow the trail when the perpetrator of said crime has to run through 3 ft of snow to escape.
I am really worried for the abominable snowman, for when he needs to go to a chicago dentist, and he is having a hard time walking thru the 4 feet of snow,,,even higher by the sidewalks.

well, its all happening in blue states where winter is just starting. are they really going to Protest Trump all summer of 2017 when there are plenty of jobs?

Forum List

Back