So, what did those DOJ/FBI "briefings" reveal for Trump's spy-gate?

lol.... Same dumb ass Americans who signed up for loans they couldn't afford, are likely the same rubes who were influenced by Russian Meme trolls. Rest of us, Russia is just a county Obama said we have no issue with

-Geaux

Let me ask you, do you think that ads on TV influence people to buy products or are those companies just waiting millions of dollars to fill up time for no reason?
What's your point? Were you as outraged to find that Barack Obama meddled in Israeli election?

-Geaux

The point is that these sorts of things influence people and to deny it is to deny reality.

As for election meddling, not outraged at all by anyone doing it, it happens all the time. I think it is in our best interest to mitigate it as much as possible, believe it or not Russia does not have our best interest in mind when they do these things.

I do have a question for you though, is it your stance that since we did it to Israel that it is ok for other countries to do it to us? Since we invaded Iraq it is ok for other countries to invade us? Is that your logic?

lol.... Same dumb ass Americans who signed up for loans they couldn't afford, are likely the same rubes who were influenced by Russian Meme trolls. Rest of us, Russia is just a county Obama said we have no issue with

-Geaux
Amazing how you toons believe every stupid vicious self-serving lie that Donald the criminal tells
And if you knew anything about the loans it had nothing to do with people not being able to afford them. If people couldn’t afford the loans then the BANKS wouldn’t have given them loans. It was the way they were enticed into taking ARM’s that ballooned after 5 years. Then because real property values dropped they could no longer collateralize the re-fi’s the banks and mortgage companies promised them.

Perhaps if you knew what you were talking about.

But that will never happen

Oh, I know what I'm talking about. The property values crashed because dumb asses signed the dotted line and couldn't afford the balloon. 10 years interest only then what, they had to pay up. Cry me a river. I have no sympathy for idiots who believe something to good to be true.

-Geaux
You clearly don’t have a clue or you wouldn’t have lied in your post

You are incorrect. Which is a typical theme relative to most of your comments and assumptions

-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux

Let me ask you, do you think that ads on TV influence people to buy products or are those companies just waiting millions of dollars to fill up time for no reason?
What's your point? Were you as outraged to find that Barack Obama meddled in Israeli election?

-Geaux
we are not upset about it BECAUSE it is a lie, not true..another right wing fabrication, fake, phony, faux, made up story. ;)

The facts indicate otherwise

-Geaux
---------
"What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu," John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis's "The Cats Roundtable" radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu," McLaughlin said.

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported

-Geaux

-Geaux

The point is that these sorts of things influence people and to deny it is to deny reality.

As for election meddling, not outraged at all by anyone doing it, it happens all the time. I think it is in our best interest to mitigate it as much as possible, believe it or not Russia does not have our best interest in mind when they do these things.

I do have a question for you though, is it your stance that since we did it to Israel that it is ok for other countries to do it to us? Since we invaded Iraq it is ok for other countries to invade us? Is that your logic?

No, it is quite logical that I point out the double standard. Russia has been meddling (actually what we used to call espionage) for decades. This is nothing new. Lets be honest, voters are influenced by lying politicians on the campaign trail, the Russian meme trolls are just another example of something voters needed to sort through.

-Geaux

Obama was dirtiest president in our history. He repeatedly abused his power. He used the government as a political tool against Trump.

No, it is quite logical that I point out the double standard. Russia has been meddling (actually what we used to call espionage) for decades. This is nothing new. Lets be honest, voters are influenced by lying politicians on the campaign trail, the Russian meme trolls are just another example of something voters needed to sort through.

-Geaux

Sadly true

And so investigating one of them illicits all those who have dodged that bullet

This all really reveals the dismal state of our political process

Transparency and clarity have taken a back seat to collusion and corruption, which is not only the norm, it's quickly being legislated to do so

But does this invalidate what is making watergate look like a traffic ticket?

Personally, i'd like to see Trump convicted , not because he's DJT so much as it can be made clear to the American public that NO ONE is above the law

If done properly, i suspect all those slippery sorts that have weasled their way around washington would then face the same fire

Our own Bastille day , but with gavel in leiu of gillotine

~S~

To summarize how the TWO briefings went as a (to borrow a phrase from Trump cult members) NOTHING BURGER, would be a bit too harsh.

We did learn a few things.....NOT about the farce that Trump labels "spy gate," but some things about the protagonists involved in this charade.

First we learn that Nunes is not even a "good' cheap whore for Trump.....This idiot is now claiming that he didn't get enough info. from the FBI....even FINALLY prompting Paul Ryan to say "enough."

Second, we learn that although the briefing was to only involve congressional leaders, the paranoid Trump demanded that his PERSONAL attorney be there, tantamount to having a target of an investigation plant his attorney in the prosecutor's office.

Finally, we learn that Trump, in his desperation, will stop at NOTHING to deflect, obfuscate and derail a legitimate investigation and will resort to anything to discredit our governmental institutions just to try and maintain his dwindling base of morons from abandoning him.

Must not have been a complete nothing burger since the gop members at the briefing agree the investigation should continue. Now the USMB board righties will cry and bring up hillary, obama, bush, billie boy, george washington and anyway they can to deflect and cry their little pussy eyes out. They are always crying about something, bunch of goddamn whiners.

-Geaux

All the dumb ass Americans who signed on that dotted lane and years later walked away and left the mortgage company hanging were repugs, yep let's buy that half million dollar home with nothing down. I know two guys who bought very expensive 2nd homes just before walking away from the first before they ruined their credit. Those damn conservative elite think they can whine and do anything they want and get away scot free.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

It is true that Russia has been trying to meddle in our elections for decades. What's different this time is that they seem to have had help. In the past, patriots turned down the Russian help.

How Adlai Stevenson Stopped Russian Interference in the 1960 Election | Smart News | Smithsonian

Wiregate
Unmaskgate
FISAgate
Spygate

That’s a lot of gates with ZERO outcome for poor Trumpster dupes. Can they ever learn that they are being grossly lied to by Trump and his enablers at Fox and Congress?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

It is true that Russia has been trying to meddle in our elections for decades. What's different this time is that they seem to have had help. In the past, patriots turned down the Russian help.

How Adlai Stevenson Stopped Russian Interference in the 1960 Election | Smart News | Smithsonian
Is that what Ted Kennedy was doing when he asked the Russian's to intervene in the 1984 elections?

I can't say this enough: snowflakes are all douchebags.

-Geaux

-Geaux
we are not upset about it BECAUSE it is a lie, not true..another right wing fabrication, fake, phony, faux, made up story. ;)

-Geaux
---------
"What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu," John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis's "The Cats Roundtable" radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu," McLaughlin said.

No proof:
according to a pollster for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
---------

tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

-Geaux

-Geaux

Is that what Ted Kennedy was doing when he asked the Russian's to intervene in the 1984 elections?

I can't say this enough: snowflakes are all douchebags.
upload_2018-5-25_8-22-8.png

Hardly.Fox News host cites Kennedy-KGB meeting that didn't happen

Forum List

Back