So what, 2% to 4% of the population is gay right? Then WHY are a disproportionate amount of ......

The threads here about gays?

Why do you on the right elevate this discussion by continually bringing it up (yes I get the irony)

And why do you on the left keep bringing it up?

I know a couple gay/bi people (one very well) and when I ask they say that this issue being so prevalent in the public is uncalled for.

It is a losing topic for the right. Gay marriage is coming like it or not. It also is a put off for many when the left won't stop talking about it.
You're starting another gay thread, I see.
That is god damn observant of you. Are all dykes as smart as you?
And away he goes.....:D

It's to be expected when we are inundated by the gaystapo on a daily basis. Not a week goes by where these fucking people that just want to be treated like everyone else are in the news making sure the entire world knows they want to be treated special. If you don't make them a cake, a flower arrangement or a fucking pizza for their wedding they get all upset. We don't want to be part of your wedding, go somewhere else for a fucking cake. If the gays would stop being dicks we would be fine with leaving them alone. Doesn't seem to be their mission though.
The cake issue broke state law, so they had no choice to prosecute - even if they thought the resulting decision was heavy-handed. So blaming gays for a law they didn't pass, is a bit extreme.

As for the flowers and the pizza issue, those were two situations where there was actually no state law in place that was broken. In those cases LGBT groups encouraged a boycott.
No choice, no other option was to be had. No way they could find another baker to make the cake they absolutely had no choice but to sue the one person that didn't want to do it. The gays did pass that law. Without any regard for those it would effect. As a matter of fact they got that law and then promptly used against people they don't like not because they had no choice but because that's why they wanted the law in the first place. This is what they wanted and now your upset you're getting backlash? This is the battle they wanted. Not to be left alone to be like everyone else but to use the law as a hammer against those they don't like. It's the most vile use of the legal system I have ever seen. And you cheer for it.
I assume you like guns....let me offer you this scenerio.

You live in a state with an open carry law...you are allowed to open carry pretty much everywhere. You're not flamboyant about it, but you cherish your right to open carry. You walk into a store (where open carry is totally legal) and they say, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve people carrying guns openly. Our belief system just won't let us serve you."

So...no way you can find another business to serve you? Or are you going to actually try to stand for your legal rights and file a complaint?
No, I would just move on I don't need to deal with this kind of people. And I would sure as hell tell everyone I know about them as well. I wouldn't sue them what does that gain me?
Injunctive relief from being discriminated against.

If public accommodations laws afford you protections because you're gay, or open carry, you have the right to file suit to seek relief from that discrimination in accordance with the law.

You're also at liberty to not file suit if you so desire. But that you wouldn't do so doesn't discount the validity of someone who would.

Why do you on the right elevate this discussion by continually bringing it up (yes I get the irony)

I know a couple gay/bi people (one very well) and when I ask they say that this issue being so prevalent in the public is uncalled for.

It is a losing topic for the right. Gay marriage is coming like it or not. It also is a put off for many when the left won't stop talking about it.
I see he is befuddling you with bullshit, instead of the baffling with brilliance tactic.....

I see he is befuddling you with bullshit, instead of the baffling with brilliance tactic.....
He's probably 3 sheets to the wind by now.

He's probably 3 sheets to the wind by now.
3 sheets? What are you 14?

Every defensive mechanism you have revolves around you accusing others of random shit. In this case drunkenness.

You should look within rather than lashing out. Especially against strangers on the net.

I mean I am completely sober but you remain a dyke.

Explain that....

Interestingly, Florida has a version of public accommodations law that prohibits private property owners from disallowing firearms on their property, where the gun owner is allowed to at least keep a gun in his car even over the objections of the property owner – including if the property owner is the employer of the gun owner.

Of course, no one on the right complained about this provision of the law 'violating' private property rights by the government, or an example of government 'overreach' or 'excess.'

It's to be expected when we are inundated by the gaystapo on a daily basis. Not a week goes by where these fucking people that just want to be treated like everyone else are in the news making sure the entire world knows they want to be treated special. If you don't make them a cake, a flower arrangement or a fucking pizza for their wedding they get all upset. We don't want to be part of your wedding, go somewhere else for a fucking cake. If the gays would stop being dicks we would be fine with leaving them alone. Doesn't seem to be their mission though.
The cake issue broke state law, so they had no choice to prosecute - even if they thought the resulting decision was heavy-handed. So blaming gays for a law they didn't pass, is a bit extreme.

As for the flowers and the pizza issue, those were two situations where there was actually no state law in place that was broken. In those cases LGBT groups encouraged a boycott.
No choice, no other option was to be had. No way they could find another baker to make the cake they absolutely had no choice but to sue the one person that didn't want to do it. The gays did pass that law. Without any regard for those it would effect. As a matter of fact they got that law and then promptly used against people they don't like not because they had no choice but because that's why they wanted the law in the first place. This is what they wanted and now your upset you're getting backlash? This is the battle they wanted. Not to be left alone to be like everyone else but to use the law as a hammer against those they don't like. It's the most vile use of the legal system I have ever seen. And you cheer for it.
I assume you like guns....let me offer you this scenerio.

You live in a state with an open carry law...you are allowed to open carry pretty much everywhere. You're not flamboyant about it, but you cherish your right to open carry. You walk into a store (where open carry is totally legal) and they say, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve people carrying guns openly. Our belief system just won't let us serve you."

So...no way you can find another business to serve you? Or are you going to actually try to stand for your legal rights and file a complaint?
No, I would just move on I don't need to deal with this kind of people. And I would sure as hell tell everyone I know about them as well. I wouldn't sue them what does that gain me?
Just like open carry people have been "moving on" with Starbucks?
They don't go there. Do you see some major boycott making the news over that?

There's nothing "extreme" about blaming queers. They wanted the law. They got it. How are they not to blame?

There's nothing "extreme" about blaming queers. They wanted the law. They got it. How are they not to blame?
And there our boy is.....:clap:

Did you just say the "left" won't quit talking about it? Isn't this your thread?

Democrats are glad to finally have an issue that they are liberal on.

It's sad but true.

It's a hot topic.

And it's 10% are LGBT. Add in asexual and you've got probably 15%.

And then you have the homophobes who are mostly self-loathing gays.

If it weren't for them, the homophobes, there wouldn't be any real issue. Everyone would just be equal.

It's a hot topic.

If it weren't for them, the homophobes, there wouldn't be any real issue. Everyone would just be equal.
The 10% claim is queer propaganda. All the credible studies that have been done show that only about 2% of the population is homosexual.

It's a hot topic.

The 10% claim is queer propaganda. All the credible studies that have been done show that only about 2% of the population is homosexual.

yes, and the fact that we are allowing that vocal 2% to control the debate is foolish. We have much more important issues than whether two gays can call their hook up a marriage. They are desperate for societal acceptance and are trying to use govt mandates to get it.

It's a hot topic.

yes, and the fact that we are allowing that vocal 2% to control the debate is foolish. We have much more important issues than whether two gays can call their hook up a marriage. They are desperate for societal acceptance and are trying to use govt mandates to get it.
Hey! The Gang's all here! :clap:

It's a hot topic.

Once they get the right to marry they use it to bludgeon local business owners into officially condoning their lifestyle. Who knows what lies down the road.

It's a hot topic.

Once they get the right to marry they use it to bludgeon local business owners into officially condoning their lifestyle. Who knows what lies down the road.
Heaven forbid a business owner do business with law-abiding, tax-paying citizens!!!!!!

It's a hot topic.

Heaven forbid a business owner do business with law-abiding, tax-paying citizens!!!!!!

have you approached that muslim baker about your wedding cake? The KKK wants that black caterer to cater their next cross burning.

Forum List

Back