So We Now Have a Hispanic Racist on the Supreme Court...

Goddamn, righties.. let's just pack the fucking court with all white people. It's not good enough that you were able to bench DOS (two, if you pressed 1 for engrish) white dudes who could BARELY contain their marching orders during their confirmation... noooo no.. NOW you've to to bitch and moan about discrimination just because ANOTHER white guy didn't get nominated? You knew this shit was going to happen in 06. sheesh.. go hop on the next news cycles for crying out loud. You motherfuckers sound like another week of Micheal Jackson or Terry Shiavo drama.

The right tried to put a black guy in there a while back but all the lefties attacked the poor guy.

Goddamn, righties.. let's just pack the fucking court with all white people. It's not good enough that you were able to bench DOS (two, if you pressed 1 for engrish) white dudes who could BARELY contain their marching orders during their confirmation... noooo no.. NOW you've to to bitch and moan about discrimination just because ANOTHER white guy didn't get nominated? You knew this shit was going to happen in 06. sheesh.. go hop on the next news cycles for crying out loud. You motherfuckers sound like another week of Micheal Jackson or Terry Shiavo drama.

:lol: So the Right is mad because they couldn't nominate a white guy??? :lol:

The right tried to put a black guy in there a while back but all the lefties attacked the poor guy.

Yeah, and drove him away too.

well, you know, choose someone a bit more significant than token Alan Keyes. Like i said, they had TWO chances to diversify and what did they choose? Two white christians men whose judicial philosophy was more transparent than Sonya's gaffes put together. I'm just not buying the tantrum. Get up, dust yourself off and move on to the next chapter in the soap operah.

Miguel Estrada?

well, you know, choose someone a bit more significant than token Alan Keyes. Like i said, they had TWO chances to diversify and what did they choose? Two white christians men whose judicial philosophy was more transparent than Sonya's gaffes put together. I'm just not buying the tantrum. Get up, dust yourself off and move on to the next chapter in the soap operah.

Didn't they try with a hispanic under bush, Alberto G?

Again its a partisan thing. The left didn't want a conservative minority in the justice seat.

Again its a partisan thing. The left didn't want a conservative minority in the justice seat.

rather, the left found a qualified judge that happens to be hispanic and the right, who wil predictably throw a hissy fit about anything, just needs something to fill the news cycle with. You've got your lil clarence thomas. change your tampon and move on.

Most righties like Clarence Thomas and he was appointed by a conservative, so what is your point. Other than your a useless lefty bigot yourself! I bet you hate seeing the Jews on the bench!

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance."

"There is in most passions a shrinking away from ourselves. The passionate pursuer has all the earmarks of a fugitive. Passions usually have their roots in that which is blemished, crippled, incomplete and insecure within us. The passionate attitude is less a response to stimuli from without than an emanation of an inner dissatisfaction."

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves. We are prone to sacrifice others when we are ready to sacrifice ourselves."

Eric Hoffer

Most righties like Clarence Thomas and he was appointed by a conservative, so what is your point. Other than your a useless lefty bigot yourself! I bet you hate seeing the Jews on the bench!

youve never seen me write anything against Ginsberg, you silly fucking jew. Lord fucking knows your mossad agents would have USMB shut down were it ever the case. Can't have anyone criticizing those hebrew claws stick in the flesh of America, you know!

if you can't see the point of my post given how many are crying about the latest addition then perhaps you should go ahead and stick to crying about jooo haters, ya silly fucking jew.

rather, the left found a qualified judge that happens to be hispanic and the right, who wil predictably throw a hissy fit about anything, just needs something to fill the news cycle with. You've got your lil clarence thomas. change your tampon and move on.

Yeah... lets just FORGET about the RACIST COMMENTS she made, and lets just FORGET about the LIBERAL ACTIVIST FROM THE BENCH comments she made... ya know, I wouldn't give a flying fuck if she was PURPLE and from the planet GRABASSTIC so long as she WASN'T RACIST and FOLLOWED THE CONSTITUTION.

A judge has one simple task, and that is interpret the law and the constitution, but when they believe they're better at it than someone else because of their RACE, that's RACISTS, and when they believe it's their job to MAKE POLICY from the bench, instead of simply interpreting the law, THAT'S AN ACTIVIST. NEITHER should sit on the Supreme Court, and NEITHER should that racist, liberal activist, BITCH, sotomayor.

America just got another BLACK EYE the day that broad was voted in. Another example of just how out of touch with America our government is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back