So Washington benched their black QB but Daniel Jones is still starting for the Giants????

Just two different team owners/coaches making decisions they feel are best for their team.
I seriously doubt the color of the QB's skin has any bearing on their decisions.
Because bottom line it's all about money and winning not race. ... :cool:
Well it’s kind of hard to explain why the black coach for Detroit made the playoffs 2 out of three years and got fired but the white who replaced him has three losing seasons and why he’s still here? No one knows.

You can say color doesn’t play into it but how do you know?

You know how we look at tough women bosses as bitches but tough guys as great leaders? Maybe we hold blacks to a higher standard.

Take for example obama had 2.3% growth same as trump, low unemployment, great stock market and added more jobs per month than trump and republicans say Obama sucked but trump is great.

I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president....................0 times since 2016
Slacker...

better economy
I don't want to work full time or constantly.

How u going to eat?
With my mouth..I grow food man..It's really easy.

Just two different team owners/coaches making decisions they feel are best for their team.
I seriously doubt the color of the QB's skin has any bearing on their decisions.
Well it’s kind of hard to explain why the black coach for Detroit made the playoffs 2 out of three years and got fired but the white who replaced him has three losing seasons and why he’s still here? No one knows.

You know how we look at tough women bosses as bitches but tough guys as great leaders? Maybe we hold blacks to a higher standard.

Take for example obama had 2.3% growth same as trump, low unemployment, great stock market and added more jobs per month than trump and republicans say Obama sucked but trump is great.

I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president....................0 times since 2016
Slacker...

better economy

How u going to eat?

what u do for money big time

You kept working when the country went on lockdown? What do you do?

Oh, and if you blame Obama for you getting laid off under Obama, tell us what policies of his cost you your job.

My sales were down in 2019 and early 2020 because of trumps trade war with China. It’s why he only had 2.3% growth in 2019.

I lost my job in 2007 because bush send all our highest paying manufacturing Jobs overseas. You lost four jobs because of it.

We all know your behavior in the workplace. Don’t blame anyone but yourself

Trump want you working he just doesn’t think you’re ceo material. He thinks it’s ok in a country as diverse as ours has 95% white boardrooms. Nothing wrong with that.

You blacks have never done better than you have under trump. Do you believe that?

Slacker...

better economy
Obamas economy was just as good. He added more jobs. Same 2.3% growth. Same low unemployment. Same stock market.

Trumps 2018 tax break was huge and gave a very temporary bump. But even with it he still only had 2.3% growth in 2019. You’ve been conned.

Youll see when trump and Mitch cut your social security and Medicare. But what do you care you won’t live to 68 you fat fuck. Lol. Probably already got the sugar.

Slacker...

better economy

How u going to eat?

Go out an occasionally perform heavy labor with one of my trades from some cash. But, I prefer to produce what I need.

Slacker...

better economy

How u going to eat?

Go out an occasionally perform heavy labor with one of my trades from some cash. But, I prefer to produce what I need.
I literally got a $40,000 raise in Obama’s economy.

And it was because for 3 years I had great sales.

This was when republicans were saying the economy sucked. Or not good enough. Slowest recovery.

And notice all the idiots repeat it

Slacker...

better economy

How u going to eat?

This was when republicans were saying the economy sucked. Or not good enough. Slowest recovery.

I had one year that was slow and then it was full time work again(blah). Last year was slow but this year is hot!

Slacker...

better economy

How u going to eat?

I had one year that was slow and then it was full time work again(blah). Last year was slow but this year is hot!
This year is hot?

WHY??

Haskins 1-3, 4 TD, 3 INT, 1 fumble, 60.9% completion, 80.3 QB rating. BENCHED.
Daniel Jones, 0-4, 2 TD, 5 INT 1 fumble, 61% completion, 68.3 QB rating.

Why the black cant get a chance
He had an illness so he could not practice. He wasn’t “benched”. Jimmy G got benched. He is white last I checked.

Obammy was a racist America hater thats why real Americans disliked him...but how would you know?

Obammy was a racist America hater thats why real Americans disliked him...but how would you know?
You're a right wing nut job. Brainwashed. I only take liberals and moderates seriously. Actually, I take moderate conservatives seriously too but none of them are on this site. This site is Trumpbot idiots. Deplorables.

Republicans on USMB can disregard everyone and anyone if they speak out against Trump. Family members, people who used to work for him, people who know him personally. Trump can lie cheat and steal and Republicans won't impeach him but that doesn't mean he didn't collude with russia and break the law in Ukraine. He's as corrupt as Putin. If he could murder someone and get away with it he'd do it. But we are watching too closely. But hell, even if he got caught, Republicans wouldn't throw him out of office no matter what.

American Republicans are like Russians who truly like and support Putin. No difference.

Forum List

Back