So Washington benched their black QB but Daniel Jones is still starting for the Giants????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
WHY??

Haskins 1-3, 4 TD, 3 INT, 1 fumble, 60.9% completion, 80.3 QB rating. BENCHED.
Daniel Jones, 0-4, 2 TD, 5 INT 1 fumble, 61% completion, 68.3 QB rating.

Why the black cant get a chance

Just two different team owners/coaches making decisions they feel are best for their team.
I seriously doubt the color of the QB's skin has any bearing on their decisions.
Because bottom line it's all about money and winning not race. ... :cool:

Just two different team owners/coaches making decisions they feel are best for their team.
I seriously doubt the color of the QB's skin has any bearing on their decisions.

why the black man cant get a full seaon

Is now the time to complain about white guys being sidelined in the NBA? :heehee:

You know fellas...Washington drafted RG 3 and spent a lot of capital moving up to do it. The media then was relentless in his abilities. Of course he was a Black guy and the team mortgaged its future for a bust. We have to get past the point of scaring teams into drafting Quarterback because they are Black and not because they are Black. The new breed of QB is what I believed could have happened more then 30 years ago. But the reality is, the defenses have one of their hands tied behind their backs today. The mobile QB of today is open season in the past. And we all know how tough this sport is. Pain is part of it.

I hear Washington's front office is going through a lot of trouble regarding sexual harassment. Likely a bunch of racist too. From a historic perspective, I believe the Redskins were one of the last NFL teams to integrate.

Edit: My memory was correct. Had heard of this ages ago:

But it wasn't until 1962 that the last NFL franchise integrated — the Washington Redskins. As Thomas G. Smith writes in his new book, Showdown: JFK and the Integration of the Washington Redskins, Redskins owner George Preston Marshall was quite happy running the last segregated team.​
.​

WHY??

Haskins 1-3, 4 TD, 3 INT, 1 fumble, 60.9% completion, 80.3 QB rating. BENCHED.
Daniel Jones, 0-4, 2 TD, 5 INT 1 fumble, 61% completion, 68.3 QB rating.

Why the black cant get a chance
In Detroit we all know that coach Caldwell got a raw deal. He made the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. But they fired him. Now we have this guy Matt Patricia and this I believe will be his third losing year. But they don’t fire him. Unbelievable

Well it’s kind of hard to explain why the black coach for Detroit made the playoffs 2 out of three years and got fired but the white who replaced him has three losing seasons and why he’s still here? No one knows.

You can say color doesn’t play into it but how do you know?

You know how we look at tough women bosses as bitches but tough guys as great leaders? Maybe we hold blacks to a higher standard.

Take for example obama had 2.3% growth same as trump, low unemployment, great stock market and added more jobs per month than trump and republicans say Obama sucked but trump is great.

why the black man cant get a full seaon
Hey, you know how black people are naturally More muscular and maybe more athletic than whites? If its possible that’s true, maybe it’s possible that white ligaments and joints are stronger than blacks.

Well it’s kind of hard to explain why the black coach for Detroit made the playoffs 2 out of three years and got fired but the white who replaced him has three losing seasons and why he’s still here? No one knows.

You know how we look at tough women bosses as bitches but tough guys as great leaders? Maybe we hold blacks to a higher standard.

Take for example obama had 2.3% growth same as trump, low unemployment, great stock market and added more jobs per month than trump and republicans say Obama sucked but trump is great.

I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president....................0 times since 2016

I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president....................0 times since 2016
Slacker...

Slacker...

better economy

Slacker...

better economy
I don't want to work full time or constantly.

Slacker...

better economy
I don't want to work full time or constantly.

How u going to eat?

Forum List

Back