So Ummm ... Where Are All The Pictures?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I mean, with the ubiquitous cell phones, pocket digital and media high tech cameras, where are all the pictures of tortured children languishing in our "concentration camps", so called by AOC and picked up by the press?

She had a nice photoshoot showing her highly malleable face. Why didn't she take pics of the scabrous, squalling starving unbathed foreign tots?

'Tis a puzzlement.

I mean, with the ubiquitous cell phones, pocket digital and media high tech cameras, where are all the pictures of tortured children languishing in our "concentration camps", so called by AOC and picked up by the press?

She had a nice photoshoot showing her highly malleable face. Why didn't she take pics of the scabrous, squalling starving unbathed foreign tots?

'Tis a puzzlement.

Can't photograph what does not exist but you can deep fake it with modern tech. My guess? That's gonna be chapter two of the immigration propaganda sideshow. To be continued.

'Tis a puzzlement.
Because it was a staged photo op nowhere near any detention center.

'Tis a puzzlement.
Because it was a staged photo op nowhere near any detention center.

Of course.

Forum List

Back