So TSA was responsible for the terrorist getting his bomb on the plane?

I think that most everyone missed the point of this thread.

That we and the TSA does not control airline sucurity in all other nations.

I wasn't a member at USMB when Bush was president. But my take today while Obama is president is the same as it was when Bush was president. The simplest way to stop the majority of this would have been for Bush to call a spade a spade and tell every terrorist supporting country that the US is off limits. Not a single person from their nation......whether they be man, woman or child, young or old, devout Muslim or some other religion will be allowed to step foot on US soil for any reason......be it diplomatic, education, medical or tourist until they clean house and prove their citizenry is friendly and can be trusted. If you somehow manage to get on a plane coming to the US, you will be detained and sent back o nthe next flight out. Period, end of story. I'd be happy if Obama would man up and do the job Bush failed to do. Didn't happen then and won't happen now. Bush got lucky that there wasn't another attack on US soil while he was president. Obama might get lucky too.......but the next attack isn't a matter of "if", it is a matter of "when". We have to get it right 100% of the time. The terrorists only have to get it right once. Refusing to let them come here helps even those odds a little bit.

We and only we control issuing travel visas and intelligence. Hell this intelligence was dumped in their laps by the guys father and still they refused to see it.

We need better communication between the different intities designed to protect us along with good communication with the rest of the worlds intities.

This is something the 911 commission suggested how many years ago?

Sounds like to me Bush had more years to fix this than Obama has.

Obama also had some fires to put out before he had a chance to deal with the mess.

Who left all these messes again?

Just fyi, since you said it twice, it's "entities" not "intities".

I agree that there obviously needs to be better communication, and we need to act on information when we get it, regardless of political fallout. There's going to be people/groups pissed off, but it's more important to protect the American people than worrying about offending someone.

Maybe you are getting the point.

Obama came out yesterday and said what you are talking about.

The political hacks are seeking blame and some even say they want napolitano fired for blowing a press interview. Those who care dont really see how firing her makes us safer, it just further disrupts the safety net that is inplace now. That net was supposed to have been improved like the 911 comminssion suggested years ago.

We and only we control issuing travel visas and intelligence. Hell this intelligence was dumped in their laps by the guys father and still they refused to see it.

One "intelligence" group did not tell the other.
I thought Bush said the homeland security thing was supposed to take care of that problem?
Turf protecting.

I thought Bush said the homeland security thing was supposed to take care of that problem?
Turf protecting.

obama is in charge now,, or did you know that?

Turf protecting.

And Bush was in charge when all these procedures were set up.
But of course Obama is supposed to repair all the defeciencies in govt in 11 months.

Obama is in charge now which is why he made the speach to the american people yesterday.

I sure wish it had been fixed when the need was realized years ago.

I also wish it was the ONLY major problem Bush and the Rs left after running the country for so long but they left so much shit no one could fix it in less thana year.

Bush is not to blame for everything on the planet. Seriously, it is SO old

radical Islamist Nazi bastardization of the Muslim religion is to blame.

True, but he is to blame for what he did.
That is personal responsibility.

Did Bush or Obama set up the current airline security systems?

Hey! asswipes. It happened on your watch. Deal with it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
your perpetual "blame bush" is rubbing a raw spot on the ass of American Voters. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"It" ????? Some idiot tried to blow his dick off? Whoahhhhh Hold the phone!!!!

Please Willow...will you ever stop being afraid of the boogyman?

Turf protecting.

But of course Obama is supposed to repair all the defeciencies in govt in 11 months.

It happened on your watch. You can weasel out of it. It makes you look stupid. Did he or did he not put somebody in charge of HOMELAND SECURITY?

We need better communication between the different intities designed to protect us along with good communication with the rest of the worlds intities.

This is something the 911 commission suggested how many years ago?

Sounds like to me Bush had more years to fix this than Obama has.

Obama also had some fires to put out before he had a chance to deal with the mess.

Who left all these messes again?

Just fyi, since you said it twice, it's "entities" not "intities".

I agree that there obviously needs to be better communication, and we need to act on information when we get it, regardless of political fallout. There's going to be people/groups pissed off, but it's more important to protect the American people than worrying about offending someone.

Maybe you are getting the point.

Obama came out yesterday and said what you are talking about.

The political hacks are seeking blame and some even say they want napolitano fired for blowing a press interview. Those who care dont really see how firing her makes us safer, it just further disrupts the safety net that is inplace now. That net was supposed to have been improved like the 911 comminssion suggested years ago.

Obama says lots of things, it's what he does to fix it that I'm interested in.

It happened on your watch. You can weasel out of it. It makes you look stupid. Did he or did he not put somebody in charge of HOMELAND SECURITY?

I guess next time he should pick someone for the job who has greater magical powers.

True, but he is to blame for what he did.
That is personal responsibility.

Did Bush or Obama set up the current airline security systems?

Hey! asswipes. It happened on your watch. Deal with it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
your perpetual "blame bush" is rubbing a raw spot on the ass of American Voters. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please Willow...will you ever stop being afraid of the boogyman?[/QUO

THIS IS WHY LIBERALS SHOULD NEVER BE IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING. THEY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR NOTHING AND PAY ATTENTION NOW,,,,,, READ MY LIPS!!!! HE DID NOT TRY TO BLOW HIS DICK OFF HE TRIED TO BRING DOWN AN AEROPLANE WITH THREE HUNDRED PEOPLE ABOARD THANK GOD HE SUCCEEDED IN BLOWING OFF HIS DICK THAT'S JUST ONE LESS DICK IN THE WORLD YOU HUGGIE BUGGIE ARE A MONUMENTAL MORON.

Instead of turning this into a game of political ping pong, lay the blame where it belongs. At the doorstep of the fucking security services! This is an unforegiveable lapse in security and the arseholes who didn't act on information gained months ago should not only be fired, they should be imprisoned!

Terrorists will always find new ways to carry out their attacks and maybe some will be successful. But when the security services have the name and location of an individual flagged as a possible terrorist, there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for this bastard being able to get a visa or board an aeroplane.

Instead of turning this into a game of political ping pong, lay the blame where it belongs. At the doorstep of the fucking security services! This is an unforegiveable lapse in security and the arseholes who didn't act on information gained months ago should not only be fired, they should be imprisoned!

Terrorists will always find new ways to carry out their attacks and maybe some will be successful. But when the security services have the name and location of an individual flagged as a possible terrorist, there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for this bastard being able to get a visa or board an aeroplane.

You are Oh So Right. The only problem is, whens the last time you heard of a Fed employee being fired???? Offhand I can't think of any. This was caused by some dumb fuck not doing his or her job.

Whoever dropped the ball on this should be fired and deprived of all his or her many perks granted by we the taxpayers.

Last edited:
Lets actually find out whose watch it happened on. And fix the problem. I am not talking about presidential level stuff here, but the levels who were supposed to handle the issue and dropped the ball.

Please Willow...will you ever stop being afraid of the boogyman?[/QUO

THIS IS WHY LIBERALS SHOULD NEVER BE IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING. THEY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR NOTHING AND PAY ATTENTION NOW,,,,,, READ MY LIPS!!!! HE DID NOT TRY TO BLOW HIS DICK OFF HE TRIED TO BRING DOWN AN AEROPLANE WITH THREE HUNDRED PEOPLE ABOARD THANK GOD HE SUCCEEDED IN BLOWING OFF HIS DICK THAT'S JUST ONE LESS DICK IN THE WORLD YOU HUGGIE BUGGIE ARE A MONUMENTAL MORON.

Ya OK...but this monumental moron sleeps very well every night. Why is it that when something makes it on the TV many americans lose all perspective and proportion? Willow...read my lips! You will not die or be injured in any way by a terrorist. You will never meet one in person. Forget what Fox TV tells you..they are just trying to scare you and distract your attention from things that can and might well effect your life.

It's that drunk in your neighborhood that will most likely kill you while driving on his way to the liquor store or to his home as the bars close. It is more likely you will sucume to smoke inhilation when your old christmas tree lights short out and set your house on fire at 3 AM.

Planes crash all the time ...several a month...but the one NON crash that scares you is the guy with his pants on fire? Why because it was deliberate? I am more concerned about the new mechanic hired at low wages to save money that made a mistake repairing the landing gear of the next plane I fly in.

Last edited:

You are Oh So Right. The only problem is, whens the last time you heard of a Fed employee being fired???? Offhand I can't think of any. This was caused by some dumb fuck not doing his or her job.

Whoever dropped the ball on this should be fired and deprived of all his or her many perks granted by we the taxpayers.

No you idiot it was caused by a failure in the communications network between the related entities who protect us.

The 911 commission told the Bush admin this YEARS ago.

Forum List

Back