So TSA was responsible for the terrorist getting his bomb on the plane?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Dutch to use full body scanners for US flights

THE HAGUE, Netherlands – The Netherlands will immediately begin using full body scanners for flights heading to the United States to prevent future terrorist attacks like the Christmas Day attempt by a young Nigerian.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, managed to board a Northwest Airlines flight to Detroit from Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport carrying explosives but failed to successfully detonate them.

In a preliminary report, the Dutch government on Wednesday said the plan to blow up the Detroit-bound aircraft was professional but called its execution "amateurish."

Interior Minister Guusje Ter Horst said Abdulmutallab apparently assembled the explosive device, including 80 grams of PETN, in the aircraft toilet, then planned to detonate it with a syringe of chemicals.

"It is not exaggerating to say the world has escaped a disaster," Ter Horst told a news conference.

Abdulmutallab arrived in Amsterdam on Friday from Lagos, Nigeria. After a layover of less than three hours, he passed through a security check at the gate in Amsterdam, including a hand baggage scan and a metal detector.

Dutch to use full body scanners for US flights - Yahoo! News

Dutch to use full body scanners for US flights

THE HAGUE, Netherlands – The Netherlands will immediately begin using full body scanners for flights heading to the United States to prevent future terrorist attacks like the Christmas Day attempt by a young Nigerian.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, managed to board a Northwest Airlines flight to Detroit from Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport carrying explosives but failed to successfully detonate them.

In a preliminary report, the Dutch government on Wednesday said the plan to blow up the Detroit-bound aircraft was professional but called its execution "amateurish."

Interior Minister Guusje Ter Horst said Abdulmutallab apparently assembled the explosive device, including 80 grams of PETN, in the aircraft toilet, then planned to detonate it with a syringe of chemicals.

"It is not exaggerating to say the world has escaped a disaster," Ter Horst told a news conference.

Abdulmutallab arrived in Amsterdam on Friday from Lagos, Nigeria. After a layover of less than three hours, he passed through a security check at the gate in Amsterdam, including a hand baggage scan and a metal detector.

Dutch to use full body scanners for US flights - Yahoo! News

If they had done the job, this guys name would have been on the no fly list and he never would have been allowed to board.

We need better communication between the different intities designed to protect us along with good communication with the rest of the worlds intities.

This is something the 911 commission suggested how many years ago?

Sounds like to me Bush had more years to fix this than Obama has.

Obama also had some fires to put out before he had a chance to deal with the mess.

Who left all these messes again?

We need better communication between the different intities designed to protect us along with good communication with the rest of the worlds intities.

Obama also had some fires to put out before he had a chance to deal with the mess.

You did.

I wish someone had told me I controled the US government from 2000 to 2008

Bush is not to blame for everything on the planet. Seriously, it is SO old

radical Islamist Nazi bastardization of the Muslim religion is to blame.

True, but he is to blame for what he did.
That is personal responsibility.

Did Bush or Obama set up the current airline security systems?

Hey! asswipes. It happened on your watch. Deal with it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
your perpetual "blame bush" is rubbing a raw spot on the ass of American Voters. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bush, the neocons and anyone who voted for them is to blame for what they did.

They did alot of shitty things and fucked this country up.

You will NEVER hear an end to people stating their failures just like you will NEVER hear an end to any other part of history.

It is now history and only idiots call for history to be ignored.

Only real tainwallows want history burried so they can score political points.

Hey! asswipes. It happened on your watch. Deal with it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
your perpetual "blame bush" is rubbing a raw spot on the ass of American Voters. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ass is all those have that voted for Bush.

My watch? I suppose so in a way I did vote against Palin/McCain.

History is history and your denial of it will not change things except to promote us making the same mistakes repeatedly.

so using your logic you and bush were responsible for 911?
It did happen on your and his watch.

Ohh wait Clowntoon knew about AQ so it was his fault?

Your logic is so convoluted so as to become non existant.

Last edited:

Just fyi, since you said it twice, it's "entities" not "intities".

I agree that there obviously needs to be better communication, and we need to act on information when we get it, regardless of political fallout. There's going to be people/groups pissed off, but it's more important to protect the American people than worrying about offending someone.

History is history and your denial of it will not change things except to promote us making the same mistakes repeatedly.

What a stupid thread.

the tsa needs to be removed. they are nothing but a hassle and add no security

Yep, your watch. Three Jihadist attacks since the obamalama was sworn in. First one the converted muslim who shot two US Army recruiters, second one The Fort Hood Shooter and now This one.. all on your watch.. so keep saying booooooooooooooooooooooosh cause it makes you look stupid.

Forum List

Back