So...Trump thinks health insurance and life insurance are the same???

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
This is the universal problem with Conservatives...they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're talking about. The ideas Trump expressed are no sillier than those expressed by Conservatives on these boards. In all cases, they're a bunch of idiot know-nothings.

From Trump's NYT interview:

As they get something, it gets tougher. Because politically, you can’t give it away. So preexisting conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of.
Just more proof the troglodytes were wrong to have voted for this goofball. Yeesh.

trump is a conservative?

trummp is a trumplican.

His only real interest is enriching himself and his spawn while obeying his orders from Putin.
Second is further enriching his 1% owners.

RWNJ trumpanzees cannot refute the OP. Its trumps own words.

• Banned
so you agree the OP is wrong?

What policy differences are there between Trump and the GOP? None so far as I can see. Conservatives aren't going to be allowed to shirk Trump the way they tried to shirk Bush in retrospect. We know you Conservatives voted for Trump. You all got behind him. Your policy goals and his are the same. There is no difference between Trump and all the other conservatives. They're all a bunch of idiot know-nothings with bad ideas.

What policy differences are there between Trump and the GOP? None so far as I can see. Conservatives aren't going to be allowed to shirk Trump the way they tried to shirk Bush in retrospect. We know you Conservatives voted for Trump. You all got behind him. Your policy goals and his are the same. There is no difference between Trump and all the other conservatives. They're all a bunch of idiot know-nothings with bad ideas.
"you all" :rolleyes:

• Banned
In Conservatardia, you are a Conservative until your Conservative policy proposals fail or you look bad, then you're not.

Conservatives lack any kind of personal responsibility.

• Banned
"you all" :rolleyes:

There are no policy differences between Trump and the people who are now pretending he's not Conservative, even after saying he was and getting behind him last year. Same turd, different polish.

In Conservatardia, you are a Conservative until your Conservative policy proposals fail or you look bad, then you're not.

Conservatives lack any kind of personal responsibility.
Conservatives lack any kind of personal responsibility
hang on to your seat derp.....so do a hell of a lot of liberals.....yea i know,i was shocked too.....

hang on to your seat derp.....so do a hell of a lot of liberals.....yea i know,i was shocked too.....

Really? It's not liberals who oppose personal responsibility when it comes to health insurance, that's all you guys. It's not liberals who pretend they never supported Obama, that's all you guys with regard to Bush. It's not liberals who continue to support budget-busting, tax-cutting, deficit-creating fiscal policies while pretending to be fiscally responsible, that's all you guys. It's not liberals who continue to defend the Iraq War, even after the disaster that it was...that's all you guys.

Conservatives are allergic to responsibility. They are never held accountable for their mistakes. With the exception of language about Ukraine Putin wanted them to put in, the GOP Platform has remained unchanged in 37 years.

Really? It's not liberals who oppose personal responsibility when it comes to health insurance, that's all you guys. It's not liberals who pretend they never supported Obama, that's all you guys with regard to Bush. It's not liberals who continue to support budget-busting, tax-cutting, deficit-creating fiscal policies while pretending to be fiscally responsible, that's all you guys. It's not liberals who continue to defend the Iraq War, even after the disaster that it was...that's all you guys.

Conservatives are allergic to responsibility. They are never held accountable for their mistakes. With the exception of language about Ukraine Putin wanted them to put in, the GOP Platform has remained unchanged in 37 years.
again hold on to your seat derp......im not one of them guys....and yes really.....in real life out here where the people live.....many liberals take personal responsibility as bad as many conservatives do......

again hold on to your seat derp......im not one of them guys....and yes really.....in real life out here where the people live.....many liberals take personal responsibility as bad as many conservatives do......

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

This is the lack of personal responsibility that I'm referring to where you never own up to your awful mistakes and bad ideas.

trump is a conservative?

trummp is a trumplican.

His only real interest is enriching himself and his spawn while obeying his orders from Putin.

I agree that trump is wrong.

But, he seemed be saying there are health insurance policies available for $1 month.

He's wrong of course but I'll bet you believe him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

trump is a conservative?

trummp is a trumplican.

I agree that trump is wrong.

But, he seemed be saying there are health insurance policies available for $1 month.

He's wrong of course but I'll bet you believe him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

This is the lack of personal responsibility that I'm referring to where you never own up to your awful mistakes and bad ideas.
seems more like you aint owning up to your bullshit......

Forum List

Back