So tired of Cain story; Ironic it happens as OWS gets VIOLENT.

Cain "possibly" offends a woman with a verbal comment? (Lefty:) "He's toast, he is filthy, corrupt, horrible man!!!"

Clinton confirms as President to have sexual affair outside his marriage?? (Lefty:) "Its just sex. Oral sex, not even real sex. Not a big deal. Hes a great president!"

Fucking left wing racism.

you have a better chance of being elected pres than herman.

So that makes it okay to blatantly attack a man based on his race and wealth status? Thats what has happened to him.

EVERY critique of a half-black candidate, Obama, was met with "THATS RACISM" from morons on the left.

Either left wingers were dishonest in their cries of racism back then......or.......they feel only left wing blacks deserve protection against obvious racist attacks.

Cain "possibly" offends a woman with a verbal comment? (Lefty:) "He's toast, he is filthy, corrupt, horrible man!!!"

Clinton confirms as President to have sexual affair outside his marriage?? (Lefty:) "Its just sex. Oral sex, not even real sex. Not a big deal. Hes a great president!"

Do I?

So tired of Cain story…

Yes, I’m sure you are, as a rightist partisan hack it’s understandable.

Too bad.

He may want to blame the Democrat Party for pushing this, and possibly breaking it, to distract us from the violent turn the beloved peaceful OWS kids have taken.

Idiocy, the Democratic Party would love nothing more than to run against Cain. They’re the last who want to see Cain’s candidacy torpedoed.

So that makes it okay to blatantly attack a man based on his race and wealth status? Thats what has happened to him.

EVERY critique of a half-black candidate, Obama, was met with "THATS RACISM" from morons on the left.

Either left wingers were dishonest in their cries of racism back then......or.......they feel only left wing blacks deserve protection against obvious racist attacks.

"Half-black"? In the black community we say "mixed" and if they say they are black then we consider them black a la Halle Berry, Mariah Carry, Alicia Keys, Hines Ward, Blake Griffin, Barack Obama, Walter Mosley and Whoopi Goldberg.

Do I?

Actually, you have an excellent chance of being elected my next lawn jockey.

Can you hold a lantern?

This Cain story is a textbook political hit piece. The media is OBSESSED with it. I dont find it to be much of a story. A man said something that offended a woman. EVERY man in America has probably been in that position before. Its not like he was IN the Oval Office getting actual physical sex performed on him or anything, right?

BUT...isn't it ironic that this story is so rabidly taking over the media 24/7 while the OWS movement becomes violent?

Cain blamed Perry/Romney. He may want to blame the Democrat Party for pushing this, and possibly breaking it, to distract us from the violent turn the beloved peaceful OWS kids have taken.

NOW, I've heard everything!

If you think Pushing this story to keep the spot Light off other stories isn't something the Media would do, you are very ignorant.

Takes one to know one.

Certainly....I'll play along.

The idea that it was done to take media coverage away from OWS is silly. It may have been done to take coverage away from a certain drunk speech made in New Hampshire.

Hmmmm.....

Actually, you have an excellent chance of being elected my next lawn jockey.

Can you hold a lantern?

Right up to your curtains, my brother, right up to your curtains.:eusa_angel:

No, you wouldn't be near the curtains.

I'd need you down by the street, next to the mailbox. Don't worry, you'll feel comfortable there. The street has been freshly black-topped.

No thanks. I'll keep my job inspecting the airframes of airliners. Remember we need to keep the skies friendly.

More idiocy – Cain is being ‘attached’ because he’s incompetent and not fit to be president.
Wrong. He's being attacked because cretins as YOU can't stand the fact that he may very well win and has become very popular.

ADMIT IT. YOU are afraid of him.

More idiocy – Cain is being ‘attached’ because he’s incompetent and not fit to be president.

Says the guy who "corrected" my spelling of attack with "attach".

I just wish we could all get along...

WE can. Its your left wing buddies who are attacking cops and burning cities worldwide that turn violent when they dont get their handouts.

So much of Media Bias is not easily seen. It's not always in how they cover stories. Often times it is simply in which Stories they choose to cover, when and how Often.

If Cain was Democrat, You better believe the Liberal Press would not be saturating the market with this story. They would rightly dismiss it as a non story, if and until a real person comes forward with something more than Unspecific claims.

Forum List

Back