So tired of Cain story; Ironic it happens as OWS gets VIOLENT.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This Cain story is a textbook political hit piece. The media is OBSESSED with it. I dont find it to be much of a story. A man said something that offended a woman. EVERY man in America has probably been in that position before. Its not like he was IN the Oval Office getting actual physical sex performed on him or anything, right?

BUT...isn't it ironic that this story is so rabidly taking over the media 24/7 while the OWS movement becomes violent?

Cain blamed Perry/Romney. He may want to blame the Democrat Party for pushing this, and possibly breaking it, to distract us from the violent turn the beloved peaceful OWS kids have taken.

This Cain story is a textbook political hit piece. The media is OBSESSED with it. I dont find it to be much of a story. A man said something that offended a woman. EVERY man in America has probably been in that position before. Its not like he was IN the Oval Office getting actual physical sex performed on him or anything, right?

BUT...isn't it ironic that this story is so rabidly taking over the media 24/7 while the OWS movement becomes violent?

Cain blamed Perry/Romney. He may want to blame the Democrat Party for pushing this, and possibly breaking it, to distract us from the violent turn the beloved peaceful OWS kids have taken.

NOW, I've heard everything!

What, you thought MSNBC would cover the OWS act of trying to burn down Oakland instead of the obsession over the Cain story, which we know is probably just another woman looking to make some quick cash off being "offended"?

If you think Pushing this story to keep the spot Light off other stories isn't something the Media would do, you are very ignorant.

If you think Pushing this story to keep the spot Light off other stories isn't something the Media would do, you are very ignorant.
In spades. This is a diversion. Larger things going on.

It's typical manipulation. Only the perpetually stupid fall for it.

Yet? When Clinton had a huge vetted Bimbo eruption? It was just sex...and it took the leftist Media some time before they would even cover it...the only reason they did is that it got so hot, they had to keep up appearences in order not to look too biased.

Clinton is revered as a GOD to this day, and guilty as sin.

we'll add irony to the list of concepts about which you are clueless.

carry on

we'll add irony to the list of concepts about which you are clueless.

carry on

How 'bout you edumacate me then, since you are obviously so much more book learned than me is.

I notice that actually debating the material presented isn't something YOU have much ability in.

So.....touche'.

Cain "possibly" offends a woman with a verbal comment? (Lefty:) "He's toast, he is filthy, corrupt, horrible man!!!"

Clinton confirms as President to have sexual affair outside his marriage?? (Lefty:) "Its just sex. Oral sex, not even real sex. Not a big deal. Hes a great president!"

Fucking left wing racism.

Cain "possibly" offends a woman with a verbal comment? (Lefty:) "He's toast, he is filthy, corrupt, horrible man!!!"

Clinton confirms as President to have sexual affair outside his marriage?? (Lefty:) "Its just sex. Oral sex, not even real sex. Not a big deal. Hes a great president!"

you have a better chance of being elected pres than herman.

Why do black conservatives always play the race card? David Vitter, Mark Foley or Larry Craig are black?

Forum List

Back