So the media

socially assassinated trump for not specifically calling out CERTAIN racist groups during the protests but they wont specifically call out islamic terrorism?
They certainly didnt hold obama to those same standards. Or maybe they are just biased assholes and they support riots and murder, depending on who does it?
Our media sucks a big one. It amazes me how people defend those bastards.
Trump is a moron who gets what he deserves

Any other president would thrive in the spotlight. Trump was told the proper response and chose to listen to Bannon
See?

A perfect example of a DNC Bolshevik media DUPE. ^^^
Most Presidents intuitively know how to respond to tragedy. Trump uses it as a political event.

Even his chief of staff was cringing in the background
:lmao:

socially assassinated trump for not specifically calling out CERTAIN racist groups during the protests but they wont specifically call out islamic terrorism?
They certainly didnt hold obama to those same standards. Or maybe they are just biased assholes and they support riots and murder, depending on who does it?
We don't have a media any longer. Just an extension of the Democratic party
Plenty of media

More than we have ever had in history covering the full political spectrum

I could have sworn that the conservative media, which is EVERYWHERE now, attacked Obama relentlessly with that charge, of not calling terrorism by Muslims what the conservative media wanted it called.

The media has point out the fact that they are not racist a whole lot. It's very important to them. They would (and have) looked the other way in cases as bad as brutal rape in the name of not harming a cause. Bet you never heard about these guys,

THE TRAGIC STORY OF JESSE DIRKHISING
How confused 13-year-old
died brutal death as a sex toy

Read more at The tragic story of Jesse Dirkhising

Yeah, it was 2002, but there are more. Not as bad, but some are. The media has to leave that alone though. Just like thatxare not allowed to say black people kill more black people then any other race. Same with illegals, saying that would be bad enough, but god help them if they mention that Asians don't kill each other as much. Easy shit.

He equivocated between a group who wants the segregation of races (at their best) and a group who doesn't.

He equivocated between a group who wants the segregation of races (at their best) and a group who doesn't.
yea, there isnt much difference. We can cherry pick certain details and we could make the KKK sound better as well.
Basically, trump didnt meet certain standards while denouncing it all. Its pathetic. He must cherry pick like everyone else. OR ELSE!!!!!

yea, there isnt much difference. We can cherry pick certain details and we could make the KKK sound better as well.
Basically, trump didnt meet certain standards while denouncing it all. Its pathetic. He must cherry pick like everyone else. OR ELSE!!!!!

If you think the difference between racism and anti-fascism is "cherry-picking."

If you think the difference between racism and anti-fascism is "cherry-picking."
yea, they obviously hate fascism :lol:

There were "fine people" protesting taking down the statue. But some of those "fine people" became overshadowed by the white supremacists. Go figure.

If I protest something and start seeing people using the Nazi salute, I might disengage myself.

The treatment of Trump by the DNC media, is clearly reprehensible and transparent when compared to their treatment of Big Ears.

Obama refused to say the words "radical Islam," even after radical Islam committed numerous murderous acts. He even called Ft Hood "workplace violence." How dumb is that? Yet the DNC media not only gave him a pass they agreed with him. This is a clear indication of the bias and stupidity of the DNC media.

Amazingly millions of Americans can't see it and are inflamed by the hateful propaganda the media is using on Trump.

The MSM is the fifth column. They dividing the nation.

Obama also refused to Disavow BLM, Farakahn, The Nation of Islam, The Muslim Brotherhood, and Reverend Wright.

The 1st amendment refers to government action. The "media" can tell an asshole to shut up if it wants to. If the government acts to silence someone, you've got a point. ..

That hasn't happened.

Stop whining.

Any other president would thrive in the spotlight. Trump was told the proper response and chose to listen to Bannon
See?

Most Presidents intuitively know how to respond to tragedy. Trump uses it as a political event.

Yeah....had 9/11 happened on Big Ear's watch, he would have called it workplace violence, like he did Ft Hood...and he would refuse to call it Radical Islam...but you would be fine with that.

Last edited:
There were "fine people" protesting taking down the statue. But some of those "fine people" became overshadowed by the white supremacists. Go figure.

If I protest something and start seeing people using the Nazi salute, I might disengage myself.
When given an opportunity to march with Nazis and KKK..... most "fine people" just say no

See?

Yeah....had 9/11 happened on Big Ear's watch, he would have called it workplace violence, like he did Ft Hood...and he would refuse to call it Radical Islam...but you would find with that.
The country rallied around Bush after 9-11

Republicans would have impeached Obama

Objectivity in the media doesn't translate to even-handedness. They don't need to give equal time to ideologies.

And what decides what the story is is ratings and views. Because all forms of media exist to sell itself.

Obama also refused to disavow Al Queda in Libya, which is the Group he and Clinton paid to assassinate Quaddafi and start a Coup in Libya, and when Hillary sent classified emails to Blumenthal, and Al Queda was able to acquire them and found out Clinton was using Benghazi as an illegal weapons dump, they attacked Benghazi.

So why has Obama never disavowed Al Queda in Libya? Why hasn't Clinton?
Because they were funding them, same as they funded Mexican Drug Cartels, Al Nusra, Hamas, and The PLO.
Some "Lefty Messiah"
Huh?

Be cool if the corporate media were held to the same standards as other corporations.

Obama also refused to disavow Al Queda in Libya, which is the Group he and Clinton paid to assassinate Quaddafi and start a Coup in Libya, and when Hillary sent classified emails to Blumenthal, and Al Queda was able to acquire them and found out Clinton was using Benghazi as an illegal weapons dump, they attacked Benghazi.

So why has Obama never disavowed Al Queda in Libya? Why hasn't Clinton?
Because they were funding them, same as they funded Mexican Drug Cartels, Al Nusra, Hamas, and The PLO.
Some "Lefty Messiah"
Huh?

Here's the deep end:

Here's The Original Tree

Forum List

Back