So, the Comrade is killing dark skinned people in Puerto Rico and

Are you saying that US response to PR would have been much better under Obama? Why would that be? Because Obama would give them all a hug instead of toss them paper towels? The response would be just as slow because that is the way our government operates. It has nothing to do with who is in office. It has everything to do with government inefficiency.

Really? I have friends in PR. FEMA help only came 2 weeks after hurricane Maria. The response to Houston and Florida cannot come close to the disheartening response in PR.

Obama never been criticized or blasted from all over compared to this bully, racist asshole president.
Yes I guarantee you Obama could have done a far better job than this lousy president.
His behavior and attitude towards Puerto Rico is very disgusting. Two weeks after hurricane Maria he visited PR after his golf tournament in NJ.

Then he blasted them for poor infrastructure and debt at the same time PR are dying for food and water. Some of them are drinking contaminated water as we speak Just last week he made a disgusting tweet that FEMA and soldiers will not be in PR forever. ARE THOSE REALLY NECESSARY? He never said that to Houston and Florida. Then congratulating himself for doing a good job.
What kind of POTUS is that? A total disgrace.

When there is a crisis like this in third world countries. We Americans use helicopters to deliver food and water to remote areas.

Giving them a hug at the time of this crisis shows how much love, comfort and care for these people.
Throwing them a towel is like throwing a food to a dog. And its quite disgusting shown all over the world. It’s not acceptable except from Hannity or people like you.

Are you saying that US response to PR would have been much better under Obama? Why would that be? Because Obama would give them all a hug instead of toss them paper towels? The response would be just as slow because that is the way our government operates. It has nothing to do with who is in office. It has everything to do with government inefficiency.

Really? I have friends in PR. FEMA help only came 2 weeks after hurricane Maria. The response to Houston and Florida cannot come close to the disheartening response in PR.

Obama never been criticized or blasted from all over compared to this bully, racist asshole president.
Yes I guarantee you Obama could have done a far better job than this lousy president.
His behavior and attitude towards Puerto Rico is very disgusting. Two weeks after hurricane Maria he visited PR after his golf tournament in NJ.

Then he blasted them for poor infrastructure and debt at the same time PR are dying for food and water. Some of them are drinking contaminated water as we speak Just last week he made a disgusting tweet that FEMA and soldiers will not be in PR forever. ARE THOSE REALLY NECESSARY? He never said that to Houston and Florida. Then congratulating himself for doing a good job.

When there is a crisis like this in third world countries. We Americans use helicopters to deliver food and water to remote areas.

Giving them a hug at the time of this crisis shows how much love, comfort and care for these people.
Throwing them a towel is like throwing a food to a dog. And its quite disgusting shown all over the world. It’s not acceptable except from Hannity or people like you.
Jughead was certainly an expert at kissing asses and paying off terrorists and murderers. And what you call a racist asshole bully president, I call a an not afraid to go against the tide of loser in DC and try to fix things.

Jughead was certainly an expert at kissing asses and paying off terrorists and murderers. And what you call a racist asshole bully president, I call a an not afraid to go against the tide of loser in DC and try to fix things.

Kissing asses and paying off terrorist Like who and what? Trump cannot come close to Obama’s reputations all over this planet and here in US. Compared to this derange animal.
Trump fix things? Like his Trumpcare, domestic and foreign policy, tax overhaul? That’s very funny. Like what?
EXPLAIN.

You’ve been watching too much Hannity.

Forum List

Back