So tell Me, How Many Of Us Knew About the Carter Assination Attempt?

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"Raymond Lee Harvey was an Ohio-born unemployed American drifter. He was arrested by the Secret Service after being found carrying a starter pistol with blank rounds, ten minutes before Carter was to give a speech at the Civic Center Mall in Los Angeles on May 5, 1979. Harvey had a history of mental illness,[59] but police had to investigate his claim that he was part of a four-man operation to assassinate the president.[60] According to Harvey, he fired seven blank rounds from the starter pistol on the hotel roof on the night of May 4 to test how much noise it would make. He claimed to have been with one of the plotters that night, whom he knew as "Julio".(This man was later identified as a 21-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico, who gave the name Osvaldo Espinoza Ortiz.)

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia

Raymond LEE HARVEY.......
Accomplice....

Osvaldo Espinoza Ortiz......

Lee Harvey "Osvaldo"........geezussss people. Wake the fuck up.

"Raymond Lee Harvey was an Ohio-born unemployed American drifter. He was arrested by the Secret Service after being found carrying a starter pistol with blank rounds, ten minutes before Carter was to give a speech at the Civic Center Mall in Los Angeles on May 5, 1979. Harvey had a history of mental illness,[59] but police had to investigate his claim that he was part of a four-man operation to assassinate the president.[60] According to Harvey, he fired seven blank rounds from the starter pistol on the hotel roof on the night of May 4 to test how much noise it would make. He claimed to have been with one of the plotters that night, whom he knew as "Julio".(This man was later identified as a 21-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico, who gave the name Osvaldo Espinoza Ortiz.)

Accomplice....

yeah it amazes me the sheep here in america that dont get it that there is patsy invented by the government everytime whether it be oswald or bin laden. Carter was the last resident we had that did not do everything he was told so the CIA sent him a message-you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy.

It was Jimmy Carter. Who would have noticed if it were successful?

the last decent president we had who fought government corruption but based on your ignorant post in the sports section recently,i have no doubt you are one of those brainwashed sheep who thinks carter after obama was the worst president ever because of that little fact.:rolleyes:

the last decent president we had who fought government corruption but based on your ignorant post in the sports section recently,i have no doubt you are one of those brainwashed sheep who thinks carter after obama was the worst president ever because of that little fact.:rolleyes:
Both you and peanut breath can eat my ass.

Both you and peanut breath can eat my ass.

insults when you can count facts.:2up:

you sick fucks like presidents who do THIS kind of shit. everyone of these sick fucks same as you from him to Obama have ALL done.
A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

REAGAN BROADENS POWER OF C.I.A., ALLOWING SPYING ACTIVITIES IN U.S.

6 Ways You Didn't Realize Ronald Reagan Ruined The Country

you stupid fucks demonize CARTER cause he did not do any of this evil stuff that every president from Reagan to Obama ALL did. you work for the CIA or something?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What's the point? Was the Carter attempt a dress rehearsel for the attempt on Reagan's life?

This clown has me on ignore so anyone here reading this it is for your information. He doesnt get it that it was a warning shot fired to carter to send the message-you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy because carter same as kennedy ALSO took steps to try and get rid of the CIA. Reagan was the same thing,they were not trying to kill him,was just sending him a warning to stop doing things your own way,do what we tell you or you will end up like kennedy as well. With Reagan,they just got careless and by accident fired too close to his heart almost doing what they did NOT want to do,kill him.If they REALLY wanted to kill Reagan,they would not have failed.they would have made SURE they succeeded same as they did with Kennedy.

Accomplice....

yeah it amazes me the sheep here in america that dont get it that there is patsy invented by the government everytime whether it be oswald or bin laden. Carter was the last resident we had that did not do everything he was told so the CIA sent him a message-you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy.

We're supposed to believe these Evul Genius Masterminds run everything, including our toothpaste choices, yet they can't make up original names for their hired killers and keep using the same ones over and over?

Fascinating.

What's the point? Was the Carter attempt a dress rehearsel for the attempt on Reagan's life?

This clown has me on ignore so anyone here reading this it is for your information. He doesnt get it that it was a warning shot fired to carter to send the message-you play ball with us or you will end up like kennedy because carter same as kennedy ALSO took steps to try and get rid of the CIA. Reagan was the same thing,they were not trying to kill him,was just sending him a warning to stop doing things your own way,do what we tell you or you will end up like kennedy as well. With Reagan,they just got careless and by accident fired too close to his heart almost doing what they did NOT want to do,kill him.If they REALLY wanted to kill Reagan,they would not have failed.they would have made SURE they succeeded same as they did with Kennedy.

They finally let Reagan's hired killer, Lee Harvey Hinckley, out of the nuthouse recently, didn't they?

Accomplice....

We're supposed to believe these Evul Genius Masterminds run everything, including our toothpaste choices, yet they can't make up original names for their hired killers and keep using the same ones over and over?

Fascinating.
They do it on purpose to show everyone else in the same business just how stupid you fuckers really are. It's a mockery of duhmerikkanTs.
I know you'll quickly dismiss all of this too. No surprise there. Probably waiting for your (insert team here) coffee mugs to arrive in the mail or looking for good seats to the (insert hillbilly "musician" here) concert in the cow field.

The Bush Crime Family And Their Destruction Of America

one our resident troll^ who posts smileys cause he is in denial mode and cant handle the truth we have a corrupt government and it is NOT the land of the free.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Accomplice....

Fascinating.
They do it on purpose to show everyone else in the same business just how stupid you fuckers really are. It's a mockery of duhmerikkanTs.
I know you'll quickly dismiss all of this too. No surprise there. Probably waiting for your (insert team here) coffee mugs to arrive in the mail or looking for good seats to the (insert hillbilly "musician" here) concert in the cow field.

The Bush Crime Family And Their Destruction Of America
:yes_text12::udaman:

unfortunately he is one of those brainwashed sheep who is so much in denial that he wont bother to read that excellent informative link of yours.I am sure he is one of those nutcase sheeps i was talking about who thinks Reagan should be put on Mount Rushmore.:rolleyes::iyfyus.jpg:

one our resident troll^ who posts smileys cause he is in denial mode and cant handle the truth we have a corrupt government and it is NOT the land of the free.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:
It's only as free as you can afford it to be, There's 2 parties and it's a hell of a fee to be invited to one of them.

It's only as free as you can afford it to be, There's 2 parties and it's a hell of a fee to be invited to one of them.

actually as we both are aware of and he is in denial mode and doesnt want to go down the rabbit hole cause its too scary for him to come to grips with,its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. at first i was skeptical about Trump that he would be no different than reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president has contiuned and expanded on-that is WHY the CIA controlled media worships him since he was the grandfather of it all,however his ACTIONS have proven to me he is NOT part of the NWO establishment that the clintons,bushs,and Obamas are.He is indeed fighting it and is a RINO thank god.:yes_text12:

Trump is also smart enough to know the deep state is after him which is WHY he has his OWN personal bodyguards to protect him after the secret service purposely let down their protection and on purpose,ALLOWED the assassination to take place on nov 22nd 1963. Trump learned from his mistake,do not trust the secret service to protect you,that they are part of the deep state as well. :D

lol and the mods claim they want to 'upgrade' usmb n stuff ... what a hoot. You morons can go back to playing with yourselves now; nobody else will come along to mock you morons, at least for a while anyway. Meanwhhile, why not amuse yourselves with going through American phone books and identify all the future assassins for us? You know, Lee Harvey Jones, Lee Harvey O'Conners, Lee Harvey Johnson ....

Forum List

Back