So Some Want Trump To Withdraw Over Comments?,What About Hillary And Benghazi Lies?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo::iagree: Seriously? some rats want Trump to withdraw over his latest muslim comments? Did Democrats forget about Hillary and her Benghazi video? and along with the four people who died on her watch as S.O.S.?
So which is worse, Trump and his muslim comments, or Hillary and her Benghazi debacle (not to mention all of her other embarrassing dilemmas). :itsok::oops-28:

:boohoo::iagree: Seriously? some rats want Trump to withdraw over his latest muslim comments? Did Democrats forget about Hillary and her Benghazi video? and along with the four people who died on her watch as S.O.S.?
So which is worse, Trump and his muslim comments, or Hillary and her Benghazi debacle (not to mention all of her other embarrassing dilemmas). :itsok::oops-28:

The Governments Vetting process is a failure. Trump is right. When they can figure out a way to let people in from the Middle east that WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE, then it will be ok to let them in. Very simple. Politicians are getting on their high horses right now, but when people die from the next attack they can only wring their hands and say theres nothing they can do about it. The idiots let people in that we then have to put on a list and keep tabs on or track down what sense does this make? When someone is being criticized by both the Dems AND the Republicans they are probably right because those other folks are a bunch of self serving fucks.

So you are saying that Trump should learn to lie?

Still with the fucking Benghazi? Do you want the Democrats to win? Are you vying for their MVP award?

It is all over the news how the republicans are working together to get him out of the race.
The Democrats could care less because it is causing chaos.

The Donald always comes out looking good and higher in the polls every time.

The lies told about Benghazi by right wingers are certainly disgusting, especially since they have been proven to be lies many times over, and RWNJs are still repeating them.

The lies told about Benghazi by right wingers are certainly disgusting, especially since they have been proven to be lies many times over, and RWNJs are still repeating them.

More far left drone propaganda to cover the fact that they support worse than Bush without question or hesitation..

This reminds me of a story. I'll share. You're welcome. :lol:

There once was a Native American boy who climbed to the top of a very tall mountain. As he stood on the summit, looking around, he heard something slithering at his feet. He jumped back, realizing it was a rattlesnake. Before he could move farther away, however, the rattlesnake spoke. “Please, won’t you carry me down the mountain? It’s cold up here, and I have no food. I don’t want to die.” “No,” said the boy. “I know what you are. You’re a rattlesnake. You’re dangerous to me. If I carry you down the mountain, you’ll bite me.”

As the boy started to go down the mountain side, the snake used his sneakiness to make the boy feel sorry for him. “Please, I’m a living creature,” said the snake. “You can’t just let me die!” The boy thought for a moment. He said, “Do you promise not to bite me?” The snake replied, “I promise.” “Well, then, I guess it’s okay,” said the boy, as he picked up the snake and put it under his shirt. As he hiked down the mountain, the boy could feel the snake getting warmer. It began moving around inside his shirt. “Remember,” said the boy, “you promised not to bite.” As they got to the bottom of the mountain, the boy reached into his shirt to put the snake down. Once on the ground, the snake suddenly coiled. Before the boy knew what happened, the snake struck forward and bit him on the leg.

“Why did you do that?” cried the boy. “You promised you would not bite me!” As the snake slithered away, leaving the boy alone in pain, it hissed behind, “You knew what I was when you picked me up.”

Yall go ahead and vote for hillary. Just don't cry when she bites all of us.

This reminds me of a story. I'll share. You're welcome. :lol:

There once was a Native American boy who climbed to the top of a very tall mountain. As he stood on the summit, looking around, he heard something slithering at his feet. He jumped back, realizing it was a rattlesnake. Before he could move farther away, however, the rattlesnake spoke. “Please, won’t you carry me down the mountain? It’s cold up here, and I have no food. I don’t want to die.” “No,” said the boy. “I know what you are. You’re a rattlesnake. You’re dangerous to me. If I carry you down the mountain, you’ll bite me.”

As the boy started to go down the mountain side, the snake used his sneakiness to make the boy feel sorry for him. “Please, I’m a living creature,” said the snake. “You can’t just let me die!” The boy thought for a moment. He said, “Do you promise not to bite me?” The snake replied, “I promise.” “Well, then, I guess it’s okay,” said the boy, as he picked up the snake and put it under his shirt. As he hiked down the mountain, the boy could feel the snake getting warmer. It began moving around inside his shirt. “Remember,” said the boy, “you promised not to bite.” As they got to the bottom of the mountain, the boy reached into his shirt to put the snake down. Once on the ground, the snake suddenly coiled. Before the boy knew what happened, the snake struck forward and bit him on the leg.

“Why did you do that?” cried the boy. “You promised you would not bite me!” As the snake slithered away, leaving the boy alone in pain, it hissed behind, “You knew what I was when you picked me up.”

Yall go ahead and vote for hillary. Just don't cry when she bites all of us.
Very scary, dupe. lol.

I just tweeted this thread, and to Trump as well :lol:

Damn good question in the OP.

Forum List

Back