So some liberal hacks a radio station and outcry is deafening

Hopefully the people responsible are found and sued if not charged for however many listeners each station may have lost.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're a fan of hacking NOW? Hypocrite.
Patriots hacking radio stations is a far cry from enemy foreign nations hacking elections. You dumb fucking rube.
Someone hacks a radio station to make it play a rap song, and in your ignorant world that passes as patriotic? That's the problem with you people; you have no idea what patriotism actually means.

Patriots hacking radio stations is a far cry from enemy foreign nations hacking elections. You dumb fucking rube.
Someone hacks a radio station to make it play a rap song, and in your ignorant world that passes as patriotic? That's the problem with you people; you have no idea what patriotism actually means.
Conversely, your bitchass is majorly triggered by somebody hacking some radio stations nobody listens to so they can play a shitty rap song. You pathetic shit :fu:

Does it effect the public opinion of the President and/or of a political party? Same shit frankly. You opened the can of worms, the more power you give the more you lose...

Conversely, your bitchass is majorly triggered by somebody hacking some radio stations nobody listens to so they can play a shitty rap song. You pathetic shit :fu:
I could not care less about the hack. I'm here to address your hypocracy.

It's more-so looking like you're here to look like an idiot

Wow! That's like 5,000 ad hominems tonight.

Hopefully the people responsible are found and sued if not charged for however many listeners each station may have lost.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh it's a bit more serious than that. They've committed the crime of illegally broadcasting over the air. That's an FCC violation. Section 501 of the Act provides that violations of the Act can result in the imposition of a $10,000 fine or by imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year, or both.

I'm a HAM radio operator. If I would have used my radio to do that, I would be finding my equipment confiscated and sharing a cell with Bubba.

Let's all spell "hypocracy" together

"hypocracy together"
Good enough?

"hypocracy together"
Good enough?
giphy.gif

"hypocracy together"
Good enough?
giphy.gif
I know...the joke was above your head.
Just like everything else.

Forum List

Back