So Palin Doesn't Believe in Evolution...

If evolution is not true why do the creationists and their attorneys lie in court?
Why does a Republican appointed conservative Federal Judge call them out for being liars?
The Dover case clearly exposed creationist and ID "theory" as fraud and made fools out of anyone that claims either is science. In fact the defense "experts" admitted that they had no scientific evidence and their entire case was based on religion and the belief in God. The Pandas book was proven to be a complete bogus fraud. This ruling clearly states that.
This ruling specifically states that ID proponents lied in depositions and open court.
The court ruled that opposition to evolution is based on religous belief only and no proof whatsoever was introduced by the defense to invalidate the mountain of scientific evidence presented at trial supporting evolution as fact.
Hilarious that the creationists and "Intelligent Design" main expert kept referring to the theory of "intelligence design".

http://www.pamd.uscourts.gov/kitzmiller/kitzmiller_342.pdf

Sarah Palin has aligned herself with liars and fabricators of false testimony in court.
Appears that many here do also. You clowns want to force out accepted scientific evidence without any evidence whatsoever that your claims are true.
Why? Because you have none.
A person's going to believe what they want to believe.....It's a free country.

It's only the morons who are villifying Palin for her beliefs.

But then, those morons hate the fact that people believe in god, so, taking their word for anything is moot.......Personally, I just laugh at their sorry asses.

If evolution is not true why do the creationists and their attorneys lie in court?
Why does a Republican appointed conservative Federal Judge call them out for being liars?
The Dover case clearly exposed creationist and ID "theory" as fraud and made fools out of anyone that claims either is science. In fact the defense "experts" admitted that they had no scientific evidence and their entire case was based on religion and the belief in God. The Pandas book was proven to be a complete bogus fraud. This ruling clearly states that.
This ruling specifically states that ID proponents lied in depositions and open court.
The court ruled that opposition to evolution is based on religous belief only and no proof whatsoever was introduced by the defense to invalidate the mountain of scientific evidence presented at trial supporting evolution as fact.
Hilarious that the creationists and "Intelligent Design" main expert kept referring to the theory of "intelligence design".

Sarah Palin has aligned herself with liars and fabricators of false testimony in court.
Appears that many here do also. You clowns want to force out accepted scientific evidence without any evidence whatsoever that your claims are true.

But then, those morons hate the fact that people believe in god, so, taking their word for anything is moot.......Personally, I just laugh at their sorry asses.

You are right, it is a free country.
People can support those that hide behind their belief in God to lie in open court all they want.
But it doesn't make it right and you know it.
Many of us that do believe in God can also call out Sarah Palin for the ignorant fool she is.
After all, like you say, it is a free country.

You are right, it is a free country.
People can support those that hide behind their belief in God to lie in open court all they want.
But it doesn't make it right and you know it.
Many of us that do believe in God can also call out Sarah Palin for the ignorant fool she is.
After all, like you say, it is a free country.
And she could do the same.

There's no fucking point in it.

Liberals do make me question my thoughts on evolution everyday, they are from slime and monkeys for sure.

What else do you expect?.......Liberals are fuckin' idiots. It's just the way it is, and it will never change.

It's not gonna change until we change public education and kick the damm Marxist professor crap heads out of our colleges. I'm workin' on it.

"REAL" Conservative Science. Taught in public schools no less. I love it. Can't wait.

SorcererMickey.jpg

This will send us right back to Number 1 in the world. Once again, "Leaders in Science".

reidn.jpg

It's not gonna change until we change public education and kick the damm Marxist professor crap heads out of our colleges. I'm workin' on it.

"REAL" Conservative Science. Taught in public schools no less. I love it. Can't wait.

SorcererMickey.jpg

This will send us right back to Number 1 in the world. Once again, "Leaders in Science".

reidn.jpg

It's lookin' like they borrowed Mickey's wand, down Tennessee way......​

"The material calls for lawmakers to amend state laws governing school curriculums, and for textbook selection criteria to say that “No portrayal of minority experience in the history which actually occurred shall obscure the experience or contributions of the Founding Fathers, or the majority of citizens, including those who reached positions of leadership.”

Fayette County attorney Hal Rounds, the group’s lead spokesman during the news conference, said the group wants to address “an awful lot of made-up criticism about, for instance, the founders intruding on the Indians or having slaves or being hypocrites in one way or another."

Haley_Barbour_cropped.jpg

"Sheeit! We kin do that??!!"

Last edited:
So Palin Doesn't Believe in Evolution...

It is difficult to convince really stupid people how dangerous it would be to elect one of their kind to lead the free world.

Not believing in evolution is a fair test for completely unfit to be president. Why you ask? The president is in a position to destroy the world..literally. Even the best of them can make mistakes that cost us mountains of treasure and thousands of lives. There are hundreds of people that have their own agendas that a sitting president must consider and for the most part reject. Our only hedge against risking almost certain disaster is in electing a rational person to that most high of offices.

You people need to accept that not believing in evolution is irrational. You have every right as individual citizens to believe in the irrational. You do not have the right to threaten the existence and future of the rest of us assuming the presidency with your irrational beliefs. You may ask..where does it say this in the constitution?? Bite me..I say it and so do many others. Don't fucking push your luck. There are a lot of people that believe what they believe in spite of the best evidence. I'm sure most child molesters believe what they do is not wrong. That is why others must step in and make decisions for them. Cabbage?

We cannot afford to elect a person president that only believes true what they WANT to be true. If they cannot tell the difference then they are a clear and present danger to our nation and unfit to defend it and our constitution.

Hey, dumb asses, Einstein was a pretty smart guy and he believed in an intelligence to the universe. That was even before the term "intelligent design".

What does that have to do with not believing in "Evolution"?

One can certainly believe that a higher being created the universe THROUGH evolution.

To believe in the biblical definition of creation, however, is to believe that the earth is 5000 years old.

Ahh yes, one day we'll all be blessed with "Jack Fate's" American Theocracy.

I guess we'll all have to hold our breaths while we wait for the blessed event.

Hey, you dumb ass lefties, how's that war in Libya going? Two months later and Daffy is still there. Syria is gunning down citizens in the streets. When is BO going to step in to protect the citizens? Dumb asses.

2 months and no American Deaths.

How did the war in Iraq go?

Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back