So, Our President is Rage Tweeting About Nordstrom Today

16649012_10154977356921081_5848281099991867143_n.jpg

How many Trump supporters are calling for investigations for Trump clearly violating the emolument amendment of the Constitution?

You are terrible Americans if you're not.

A Major Infrastructure Bill Clears Congress
A Major Infrastructure Bill Clears Congress
The House and Senate send President Obama the largest transportation package in more than a decade, costing $305 billion over five years.

The five-year infrastructure bill is the longest reauthorization of federal transportation programs that Congress has approved in more than a decade, ending an era of stopgap bills and half-measures that left the Highway Trust Fund nearly broke and frustrated local governments and business groups. President Obama will sign the bill into law, as it fulfills his long-running push for lawmakers to pass an infrastructure bill even though it is significantly less than the $478 billion he sought in his own plan earlier this year.

The Senate approved the highway bill on an 83-16 vote. All but two Democrats—Senators Elizabeth Warren and Tom Carper—voted for it.
Thank you I thought Repub congress defeated it because obama wouldn't make cuts to pay for it
Back from the beach ice man and found this
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage
Who in their right mind would read past that? You can believe a square is round for all I care. You ignored the post where they passed a historic bill so you could smear feces. It's all you liberals have. American is tired of eating your shit. It's our turn now.

Damn skippy it is your turn. And when you fuck it up, you own it.

Nordstrums? Hell, they are on their death bed. And yet it is Nordstrums that Trump tweets about? Nordstrums and his precious daughter's clothing line, glad to see he is occupied with important shit.

This administration, and his absolutely terrible nominees, have got to be the most dysfunctional bunch of incompetent MORONS that ever occupied the White House. Hell, every two-bit dictator and their baby momma is going to be biting at the bit to get themselves a little "sit-down" with this ass clown. No telling what you can prod the jackass into saying.

So which is it INCOMPETENT MORONS or BILLIONAIRES? I don't think morons become billionaires very often. Your side just can't keep it straight. First you bitch about how much money is in there wallets now their IQ? Hmm!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sure you can be incompetent, a moron, and a billionaire all wrapped up together, a la Donald Trump. Honestly, if you have a unit or more, it is pretty damn hard not to be "rich". You would have to work really hard to piss it all away. And that is the problem with our economy today. Brains don't get you squat. Hard work only gets you a little more than squat. It is "capital" that makes all the money in this economy. And now we got a bunch of incompetent morons with capital. You remember that rope Marx was talking about?

Wow that is a lot of hate. FROM YOU. Expected though. His name is not on her business.

There's a reason 18 retailors aren't
...carrying Ivanka's overpriced, foreign made garbage. The Trumpeters just aren't buying. If the Trumpeters truly cared about whether the Trump children have fois gras on the table and they can pay their Bvlgari bills, they would be flocking to the Ivanka's departments in those retail stores.
Or maybe some women don't shop with politics in mind. They are not ALL liberals.

While not all women aren't liberal, from what I've personally observed is that all women don't make decisions of right and wrong by being ignorant to facts.
Except here....if I may say

Thank you I thought Repub congress defeated it because obama wouldn't make cuts to pay for it
Back from the beach ice man and found this
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage
Who in their right mind would read past that? You can believe a square is round for all I care. You ignored the post where they passed a historic bill so you could smear feces. It's all you liberals have. American is tired of eating your shit. It's our turn now.

Damn skippy it is your turn. And when you fuck it up, you own it.

Nordstrums? Hell, they are on their death bed. And yet it is Nordstrums that Trump tweets about? Nordstrums and his precious daughter's clothing line, glad to see he is occupied with important shit.

This administration, and his absolutely terrible nominees, have got to be the most dysfunctional bunch of incompetent MORONS that ever occupied the White House. Hell, every two-bit dictator and their baby momma is going to be biting at the bit to get themselves a little "sit-down" with this ass clown. No telling what you can prod the jackass into saying.

So which is it INCOMPETENT MORONS or BILLIONAIRES? I don't think morons become billionaires very often. Your side just can't keep it straight. First you bitch about how much money is in there wallets now their IQ? Hmm!

Sure you can be incompetent, a moron, and a billionaire all wrapped up together, a la Donald Trump. Honestly, if you have a unit or more, it is pretty damn hard not to be "rich". You would have to work really hard to piss it all away. And that is the problem with our economy today. Brains don't get you squat. Hard work only gets you a little more than squat. It is "capital" that makes all the money is this economy. And now we got a bunch of incompetent morons with capital. You remember that rope Marx was talking about?

And yet He beat HITLARY. She was really a peace of work. Enough said.

I am burning my Nordstram's dress shirts today, and heretofore I shall only buy English

Charles Tyrwhitt for Men's Dress Shirts, Suits, Ties, Shoes & Accessories
Neven been in one, likely never will.
Oh the Nordstrom's store line was very nice. Rather heavy weight and very soft. Back in my ironing days. But, I'm going non-American made now. All Hail Trump!
Thanks for the info, but my shopping needs are usually met by Sportsman's Guide, Bulk Ammo, Midway USA and Amazon. :)

Camouflage underwear? That's wrong in so many ways........
Nawwww, I look awesome in them.

They went after his daughter for political purposes. So he fought back. I take it you don't have children? If you do, your a pussy.

BULLSHIT! Her China made clothing line isn't selling. Besides, how many middle class Americans can afford to buy from Nordstrom?
Well then we agree.

There was NO political overtone.
Bullshit, the owner of Nordstrom says the Trump line is doing good. Then a week after Trump becomes president he gets rid of it.

According the Ivanka.
Well she isn't cutting up the cards of the people cutting up their cards for the owner lying.

Forum List

Back