So, Our Nations Banks

when is the last time you used the service of a bank person.( me twice in 10yrs) future is electronic deposit ,ATM,Hindu phone banking, and what wrong with this.? I saw roadkill possum , that Pres. Obama doing too...

when is the last time you used the service of a bank person.( me twice in 10yrs) future is electronic deposit ,ATM,Hindu phone banking, and what wrong with this.? I saw roadkill possum , that Pres. Obama doing too...

"We don't need no fucking banking jobs" good going CausingPain, youse a good demoncrap.

Older Americans like to go inside the bank and deal face to face. Are you suggesting we take that banking benefit away from them.

Why do you hate senior citizens?

are laying off workers and increasing the cost of their services to make up the shortfall caused by the obama regulations. Now who could have seen that coming? HUH?

Why Bank Of America's 16,000 Job Cuts Are Necessary - Forbes

You really should not speak on matters of which you know nothing.

BofA isn’t the only bank cutting jobs but the size of its efforts are by far the greatest. Citi, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and many financial firms in Europe are trimming the fat as well but it’s BofA that’s been under the most pressure by shareholders to make significant changes.

Bank of America very nearly went under last year, and it had nothing to do with federal regulations. It was piss poor management, and the stockholders have been holding Moynihan's feet to the fire ever since.

One of the first things ANY company does to "trim the fat" is to have mass layoffs to impress the stockholders.

I do all the time. It's why I use a local bank instead of a national one. I haven't had to show my ID at my bank in years, because they know me. When I was with Chase it was a nightmare dealing with what you call the future.

Last edited:
Every time government puts the squeeze on people to get more tax money so they can continue their irresponsible spending, the brunt of it always hits the middle class. Never fails. They know exactly how things will go and they lie through their teeth when they say they are going after the wealthy. Middle class should always cringe when they hear higher taxes for the wealthy.

Obama and liberals before him have created a growing population of underclass citizens who depend on government. This group loves hearing how their sugar daddy will go after the big bad rich people and give more to them. They don't care who foots the bill for all the goodies, like cell phones, that government gives to them. They may think it's the wealthy, but it's really middle class that always picks up the tab. They wouldn't care anyway as long as something is put in their hand.

The whole business of going after the wealthy is just a trick in the game of class warfare.

I do all the time. It's why I use a local bank instead of a national one. I haven't had to show my ID at my bank in years, because they know me. When I was with Chase it was a nightmare dealing with what you call the future.

you cant live with out going to a teller this much? ATM all time and business drop box? they call almost never.. visa back charge and credit are automatic?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back