OUTSOURCING Obama - China / Dickhead

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Wife gave me a GREAT Harley Davidson riding jacket for birthday.

AUTHENTIC H/D riding gear.

Upon further examination....

Made in fucking CHINA ???

A couple of recent accessory buys for the bike - i.e. - pig tail for battery, etc. - all MADE IN CHINA.

When is this fucking ASSCLOWN President-In-Chimp going to keep American jobs in America?

Rather than being on "The View," assfuck - how about looking out for Americans?

You just HAD to include some part of the male nether-regions (anatomy) in the thread title didn't you? :clap2: COME OUTTA THE CLOSET ALREADY ASSWIPE!!!

Last edited:

A couple of recent accessory buys for the bike - i.e. - pig tail for battery, etc. - all MADE IN CHINA.

When is this fucking ASSCLOWN President-In-Chimp going to keep American jobs in America?

the last time i looked, harley davidson wasn't owned by obama, you pathetic fuckwit.

:lmao:

the last time i looked, harley davidson wasn't owned by obama, you pathetic fuckwit.

Warbler aint that bright which kind of goes against the grain because most gay people I've met over the years are, for the most part, intelligent.

The last time you looked at what, you fucking inbred idiot.

You couldn't start a fucking CB-70 without a tour guide.

Nutsack stoopid asswipe.

The last time you looked at what, you fucking inbred idiot.

You couldn't start a fucking CB-70 without a tour guide.

Nutsack stoopid asswipe.

you're drooling again, warbler

do you think obama should have stepped in and forced harley to keep the jobs here?

because that would be,mmmm, big gubmint nanny state interference with the free markets. :eek:

you really are a fucking idiot.

asswipe

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch

who buys parts w/o looking at where they're made? :eusa_eh:

That dildo, up your ass - made in China.

Bet?

Check the label prior-to insertion?

open your eyes and read the label, beeeeeeeeeeeatch :rofl:

I ALWAYS look at where a product is sourced if its going on my ride and I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Progressive. :dunno: Warbler here apparently doesn't bother w/ such things til he gets home then out comes the righteous indignation. :rolleyes:

do you think obama should have stepped in and forced harley to keep the jobs here?

Jeez - I don't know - cocksmoker.

Anti-Romney folk seem to have a hard-on (you can relate to that) to his "outsourcing" of jobs.

So isn't current outsourcing Obama's problem?

Of course not. You keep that tongue up his anus and STFU - enjoy the taste.

Try to call United Airlines and make a flight change. You'll be speaking to some fuckhead in Olangapo.

Romney's fault?

Of course - asshole.

Go fuck yourself stupid.

Anti-Romney folk seem to have a hard-on (you can relate to that) to his "outsourcing" of jobs.

Try to call United Airlines and make a flight change. You'll be speaking to some fuckhead in Olangapo.

Romney's fault?

Of course - asshole.

Go fuck yourself stupid.

i'll try to use small words so even a sperm addled retard like you can understand me.

as an alleged conservative, you shouldn't support *gubmint* interference with the affairs of corporations like hd.

that would include telling them where they manufacture and who they employ to do it.

you really ought to come of the closet, warbler.

Romney's fault?

Of course - asshole.

Go fuck yourself stupid.

its "Olongapo" w/ an "o". You know how I know that Warbler? I've been there.

Romney's fault?

Of course - asshole.

Go fuck yourself stupid.

its "Olongapo" w/ an "o". You know how I know that Warbler? I've been there.

where did you serve, asswipe?

Don't blame the Prez. Blame the "job creators" who felt it was necessary to create them where labor is not only cheaper but a lot easier to treat like dogshit.

I wonder if worrier102 knows why his conservative buddies don't post on his threads anymore ? Its because they figured out what the rest of us did months ago about him. You're living a lie warbler :nono:

I wonder if worrier102 knows why his conservative buddies don't post on his threads anymore ? Its because they figured out what the rest of us did months ago about him. You're living a lie warbler :nono:

He doesn't need any help. Liberals need help... even on threads. A child cold spar with you. Not one thing posted by you on this thread is worth a shit! Well maybe a shit! :poop:

Last edited:
Don't blame the Prez. Blame the "job creators" who felt it was necessary to create them where labor is not only cheaper but a lot easier to treat like dogshit.

Yeah..............and didn't one of those "job creators" go over to by a company in China? He talked about it to that group of wealthy donors, and told them that the high fences and razor wire around the factory compound weren't there to keep workers in, it was that there was such a high demand for jobs that the fences were there to keep people out.

Wonder what he would say about the nets they've put up around their buildings to catch the jumpers who want to commit suicide?

He doesn't need any help. Liberals need help... even on threads. A child cold spar with you.

yes, indeed, a child cold spar with me.

Forum List

Back