So, Our Nations Banks

when is the last time you used the service of a bank person.( me twice in 10yrs) future is electronic deposit ,ATM,Hindu phone banking, and what wrong with this.? I saw roadkill possum , that Pres. Obama doing too...

I do all the time. It's why I use a local bank instead of a national one. I haven't had to show my ID at my bank in years, because they know me. When I was with Chase it was a nightmare dealing with what you call the future.

you cant live with out going a teller this much? ATM all time and business drop box? they ball almost never.. visa back charge and credit are automatic?

"We don't need us no jobs" Let the people eat cake, So sayeth to obamabot.

I do all the time. It's why I use a local bank instead of a national one. I haven't had to show my ID at my bank in years, because they know me. When I was with Chase it was a nightmare dealing with what you call the future.

you cant live with out going a teller this much? ATM all time and business drop box? they ball almost never.. visa back charge and credit are automatic?

:nono: You're thinking of Hatch (R)

99076600.jpg

That's called running a business, fire and/or hire, Romney even said that in many different ways. I applaud your enthusiasm to blame president Obama, he has no control over what bank of America does. If their was really a policy issue for the banking industry to deal with I'd say that all of them would be laying off people in vast quantities. And 16,000 employee for a national banking financial institution out of what 250,000?...:smoke:

Forum List

Back