So Obammycare will cost less huh?

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Well folks I hate to tell you this but the biggest Obama lie is biting us in the ass once again.

We just got our 2018 premium rates for the employees we have on insurance ( we pay 90% of the premium by the way) and we are looking at increases across the board of 68% for most of our younger people, let me say that again 68 fucking %.

The premium for two of our employees that are over 45 went up from a little over 500 a month to over 900 a month for an almost 90% increase. Let me say that again ALMOST 90 FUCKING %.

So tell me again how Obammycare was supposed to save small businesses money.

I thought this was predicted.

But, that is the price of being able to say that you insured all those extra people.....who can't afford to use it.

I thought this was predicted.

But, that is the price of being able to say that you insured all those extra people.....who can't afford to use it.

I'm thinking about sending those people to the exchange to see if they can get a cheaper premium then reimburse them.

Well folks I hate to tell you this but the biggest Obama lie is biting us in the ass once again.

We just got our 2018 premium rates for the employees we have on insurance ( we pay 90% of the premium by the way) and we are looking at increases across the board of 68% for most of our younger people, let me say that again 68 fucking %.

The premium for two of our employees that are over 45 went up from a little over 500 a month to over 900 a month for an almost 90% increase. Let me say that again ALMOST 90 FUCKING %.

Shop around or ask Trump to undo the sabotage

There are very few insurers a small business like mine can use. And now that there is no mandate maybe some people will just opt out.

But I think my only option is to tell everyone to get their own insurance and I will reimburse them the premium I used to pay

What sabatoge ?

There are very few insurers a small business like mine can use. And now that there is no mandate maybe some people will just opt out.

But I think my only option is to tell everyone to get their own insurance and I will reimburse them the premium I used to pay

Look up HRA on internet.

Look up HRA on internet.
I already have researched the section 105 reimbursement I'm meeting with my accountant next week to see if it's worth doing

What sabatoge ?

What sabatoge ?

Seriously,

What sabotoge ?

I am not saying there wasn't any....I just wonder what you are calling out.

There are somethings Trump isn't responsible for.

What sabatoge ?

Seriously,

What sabotoge ?

I never said it was just Trump. Blocking amendments to the law, defunding high risk corridors, red states refusing federal funding, states refusing to expand Medicaid, Trump threatening not to fund subsidies for low income households, now the GOP repealing the mandate...

The first point is the most damning. For 8 years the GOP blocked anything to improve the ACA, or amend it to address the sabotage, gambling that they could keep scoring political points during a Hillary Presidency. Then, when the moment came that they could actually repeal it, they failed because they knew repeal would be too damaging.

Let it collapse on its own, right? Yet after massive sabotage, it just wouldn't. So the GOP has to keep piling more on.

Democrats were fools to allow republican proposed amendments into the final bill.

What sabatoge ?

Seriously,

What sabotoge ?

I never said it was just Trump. Blocking amendments to the law, defunding high risk corridors, red states refusing federal funding, states refusing to expand Medicaid, Trump threatening not to fund subsidies for low income households, now the GOP repealing the mandate...

The first point is the most damning. For 8 years the GOP blocked anything to improve the ACA, or amend it to address the sabotage, gambling that they could keep scoring political points during a Hillary Presidency. Then, when the moment came that they could actually repeal it, they failed because they knew repeal would be too damaging.

Let it collapse on its own, right? Yet after massive sabotage, it just wouldn't. So the GOP has to keep piling more on.

Democrats were fools to allow republican proposed amendments into the final bill.

Thanks for clarrifying.

Sounds like voting for Trump backfired.

Sounds like voting for Trump backfired.

I didn't vote for Trump

I'll stand back now and watch your tiny brain explode

Forum List

Back