So Obama critics are dumb?

no problem folks..the Obama is just looking out for YOU...and jobs you ask...well piss on them

SNIP:
Breaking: Obama Said He Supported Higher Gas Prices – Now He KILLS KEYSTONE
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 11:39 AM
Barack Obama: Killing Jobs – Playing Golf
With gas prices at record highs – The Obama State Department today announced that they WILL NOT approve the Keystone Pipeline from Canada.

The Keystone Pipeline project was expected to create tens of thousands of high paying jobs in the oil industry. The project itself would create 20,000 construction jobs.

But it was just a big pipe dream.

(Bob McCarty)

Barack Obama refused to approve the project in 2011 despite the fact that gas prices hit a record high last year under his failed leadership.

The New York Post reported:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs]Obama Supports High Gas Prices If They're Gradually Hiked - YouTube[/ame]

the rest with comments..
Breaking: Obama Said He Supported Higher Gas Prices – Now He KILLS KEYSTONE | The Gateway Pundit

link please!

Sorry here it is

Obama: More Jobs Created By Unemployment Insurance Than By Keystone | RealClearPolitics

Obama the fucking idiot said:
"However many jobs might be generated by a Keystone pipeline," he said, "they're going to be a lot fewer than the jobs that are created by extending the payroll tax cut and extending unemployment insurance."
Thanks! You didn't mention the payroll tax cuts in your post. I wonder why?

Because that doesnt create jobs. DUH!!!! Was proven ineffective etc. Not to mention shortens the life of a bankrupt system.

Obama: More Jobs Created By Unemployment Insurance Than By Keystone | RealClearPolitics

"However many jobs might be generated by a Keystone pipeline," he said, "they're going to be a lot fewer than the jobs that are created by extending the payroll tax cut and extending unemployment insurance."

I keep reading this and reading this, and I am stunned at the profound stupidity of it. It certainly reveals a lot about him.

I keep reading this and reading this, and I am stunned at the profound stupidity of it. It certainly reveals a lot about him.

There are many who say the pipeline will cost jobs in the long run.

Can any intelligent Obama supporter please please explain to this dumb critic how paying people not to work creates more jobs than people actually getting paid to work?

Inquiring minds want to know

That wasn't the idiot in chief's argument for killing the project. He said unemployment benefits will create more jobs than the pipeline.

Yep!!!

"I write this as an unabashed supporter of Obama from early 2007 on. I did so not as a liberal, but as a conservative-minded independent appalled by the Bush administration’s record of war, debt, spending, and torture. I did not expect, or want, a messiah. I have one already, thank you very much."

How comical to watch Jerry Springer.....

....in it, TOO!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

493.gif

arra2.jpg

Government Spending Versus Tax Cuts

Golly, it looks like Obama was DEAD RIGHT, wasn't he?

Now perhaps you can point to some empirical analysis that supports YOUR claims?

Please tell me you didn't just use something from American Progress as "proof"...

No, if you had an ounce of reading comprehension, you'd see that the data comes from Blinder and Zandi. AP is only REPORTING it.

When you have something valid and substantiated to say about the ACTUAL NUMBERS, let me know, willya?

The problem is that the core data (the data used by Blinder and Zandi to base their graph - and report) was corrupt. It was corrupt because the core data included (in fact, was mainly) 'self reported'. 'Self reporting' is not an academically sound basis for hard data.

I know this is difficult for you, but 'self reported' figures are open to dishonest reporting, or errors. So it is not valid as a basis for a 'fact'. Just sayin'.

Yep!!!

"I write this as an unabashed supporter of Obama from early 2007 on. I did so not as a liberal, but as a conservative-minded independent appalled by the Bush administration’s record of war, debt, spending, and torture. I did not expect, or want, a messiah. I have one already, thank you very much."

How comical to watch Jerry Springer.....

....in it, TOO!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

493.gif

OK Mr. Intelligence

Why don't you tell me how keeping people on unemployment and not working creates more jobs than a project that will actually pay people to work?

Forum List

Back