So now what, "****" is a TOS violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread's removal from the board suggests this place is closer to the daycare center that was my former haunt than I originally thought. So I can say "fuck you" to anyone I want and call them dicks and faggots but not *****.

Very discriminatory. If that's the case, why don't you just summarily block the word? You sure did that for the word "dar'th."

Last edited:
  • Banned
Freedom is the right to scream "****" before a crowd of bitches.

Does this song play in the background as you do so?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssIN3ustUw[/ame]

The freedom to offend, to be politically incorrect, to broadcast my sheer brilliance or my most absolute stupidity, to enlighten or dumbfound my audience... that's the American way. Let not your mouth be shut by "moral" people.

Freedom is the right to scream "****" before a crowd of bitches.

Does this song play in the background as you do so?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssIN3ustUw[/ame]

The freedom to offend, to be politically incorrect, to broadcast my sheer brilliance or my most absolute stupidity, to enlighten or dumbfound my audience... that's the American way. Let not your mouth be shut by "moral" people.

:rolleyes:

stfu

Except this isn't America. USMB is a private message board, privately owned, and privately controlled.

Besides, you can go all around yelling the C word in the streets of America, but you should expect some backlash. It would be like going to Harlem and run around yelling the N word at people.

Except this isn't America. USMB is a private message board, privately owned, and privately controlled.

Besides, you can go all around yelling the C word in the streets of America, but you should expect some backlash. It would be like going to Harlem and run around yelling the N word at people.

I never argued I had a constitutional right to say whatever I want here, but if we can call each other motherfuckers....

So if I made a typo and said I want to order a pizda, serbian women would REALLY take offense to me would they?
I'm no Serbian but if I were, I would just think you're more stupid than a bag of hammers and without an ounce of class or character. And you should have the freedom to demonstrate that.

(emphasis added)

And that's all I ask for.
That's reasonable, IMO. But, this is a privately owned site and you and I are both guests here. The c-word is so commonly used here it's ridiculous. I can understand how any random use of it could be the last straw for the host and his helpers at any given time. We are but guests here, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back