So no plane hit the Pentagon?

Wow. ***** like you do repeat whatever you hear.

Twat did you say, assbite? You **** be understood. You must have an infuckshun in your vocal cords. Probably comes from sucking too much Yukon dick.

Try again to say something intelligent -- for once.

I took the liberty of snipping the balance of your irrational vile blathering banter.

Wow. ***** like you do repeat whatever you hear. Why don't you impress us all again with your investigative skills like you did with Operation Northwoods? You know, explain how four words were sufficient evidence the whole thing was bogus and how conspirators inside the Pentagon planted all the documents to try and give the Truther movement a boost. It must have really embarrassed the hell out of you when it was shown the ON documents were declassified long before 9E happened. Oh yes, using ON as an example, it's perfectly clear where your expertise and keen mind play vital roles in assessing information.

ROTFL! Fucking ***** like you forget you make dumbass claims like that then call others wacko? ROTFL!

Wow. ***** like you do repeat whatever you hear.

Twat did you say, assbite? You **** be understood. You must have an infuckshun in your vocal cords. Probably comes from sucking too much Yukon dick.

I took the liberty of snipping the balance of your irrational vile blathering banter.

Since the fucktardedly insipid and unoriginal cumsucking shitstain, bent tight, merely repeated itself, I took the liberty of snipping the shit-sucker's latest responsive bleatings.

It is still too moronic for words. That's why it **** be understood. It should just get back to sucking Yukon's dick. :cuckoo:

:lol:

Last edited:
Are you serious? Do you know what the size differences are between an F4 and 757? The tail section of a 757 is about three times higher than the F4. The wingspan of an F4 is 38 feet. The length of an F4 is 63 feet. The F4 seats 2 people. The 757 seats about TWO HUNDRED people. The wingspan of the 757 is about 125 feet. The length is about 155 feet. You just tried to compare a BB to the moon as evidence the OCT is true.

Not only was the 757 going hundreds of miles per hour, but it was going down, meaning it was going even faster. The F4 is build to handle 10 times the stress because of it's speed and manuverability meaning it would be a much more difficult plane to smash into tiny pieces. Just because a 757 is "bigger" doesn't mean the pieces would be "bigger"?
Think about it.

Okay. Clearly you are special. Go to any aviation site or anywhere else where pilots and experts talk about plane crashes. I'm not capable of the patience necessary for explaining why it's ridiculous to compare an f4 to a fucking 757 crash.

I know that when some people are proven wrong, they swear and rant, as if that could suddenly make them right. Well, it doesn't. It demonstrates that they understand they have lost the debate.

Generally, at a plane crash, whoever was flying the plane was trying to "land the plane" with as little damage as possible.

Much different than dive bombing the plane, going hundreds of miles per hour, directly into a building. Can you understand the difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8E-CogkYE

You see, people keep wondering why there are no pieces of plane visible.

well monkeyboy for one thing that is a small fighter...not a jumbo jet and for another where is the hole in the concrete...where is even a partial hole in the concrete....and these [people you speak of that wonder why they are so little pieces visible include military and commercial crash investigators

Last edited:

Since the fucktardedly insipid and unoriginal cumsucking shitstain, bent tight, merely repeated itself, I took the liberty of snipping the shit-sucker's latest responsive bleatings.

It is still too moronic for words. That's why it **** be understood. It should just get back to sucking Yukon's dick. :cuckoo:

Wow. ***** like you do repeat whatever you hear. Why don't you impress us all again with your investigative skills like you did with Operation Northwoods? You know, explain how four words were sufficient evidence the whole thing was bogus and how conspirators inside the Pentagon planted all the documents to try and give the Truther movement a boost. It must have really embarrassed the hell out of you when it was shown the ON documents were declassified long before 9E happened. Oh yes, using ON as an example, it's perfectly clear where your expertise and keen mind play vital roles in assessing information.

ROTFL! Fucking ***** like you forget you make dumbass claims like that then call others wacko? ROTFL!

Not only was the 757 going hundreds of miles per hour, but it was going down, meaning it was going even faster. The F4 is build to handle 10 times the stress because of it's speed and manuverability meaning it would be a much more difficult plane to smash into tiny pieces. Just because a 757 is "bigger" doesn't mean the pieces would be "bigger"?
Think about it.

Okay. Clearly you are special. Go to any aviation site or anywhere else where pilots and experts talk about plane crashes. I'm not capable of the patience necessary for explaining why it's ridiculous to compare an f4 to a fucking 757 crash.

I know that when some people are proven wrong, they swear and rant, as if that could suddenly make them right. Well, it doesn't. It demonstrates that they understand they have lost the debate.

Generally, at a plane crash, whoever was flying the plane was trying to "land the plane" with as little damage as possible.

Much different than dive bombing the plane, going hundreds of miles per hour, directly into a building. Can you understand the difference?

It's such a stupid fucking comparison. Can you provide any evidence it is a valid comparison? No, because it's so fucking dumb. This is no less idiotic than when some truthers pointed to the b-25 that hit the Empire building as evidence explosives were used in New York.

I took the liberty of snipping the your irrational vile blathering banter when you chose to again just copy and paste your own mindless crap!

No need to thnk me! :clap2:

You'll note his rhetoric is getting more and more bizarre.

First it was phonecalls and his standard for whether they took place or not is whether he was conferenced in on it.

Now he is mentioning northwoods and all of the other twoofer greatest hits.

He's only 2 degrees away from blaming the Jews. Watch, he'll get there.

I took the liberty of snipping the your irrational vile blathering banter when you chose to again just copy and paste your own mindless crap!

First it was phonecalls and his standard for whether they took place or not is whether he was conferenced in on it.

For a guy so in love with all manner of conspiracy nonsense, he sure gets set OFF when I suggest that the Op'n Northwoods document is a fraud.

He keeps coming back to that one!

He's all obsessed and shit!

:lol::lol::lol:

cuntycorn

For a guy so in love with all manner of conspiracy nonsense, he sure gets set OFF when I suggest that the Op'n Northwoods document is a fraud.

kind of like you with all you talk of donkeys male ejaculation ect,,,talk about obsessed...whats up with that ??

kind of like you with all you talk of donkeys male ejaculation ect,,,talk about obsessed...whats up with that ??

Why do you prattle on so? We can all see that you are unable to make a convincing case concerning your lunatic conspiracy theories. :cuckoo:

So, trying to deflect attention is not gonna help you.

You suck dead donkey dick. That's all.

It's such a stupid fucking comparison. Can you provide any evidence it is a valid comparison? No, because it's so fucking dumb. This is no less idiotic than when some truthers pointed to the b-25 that hit the Empire building as evidence explosives were used in New York.

I'm sorry, I should have translated into a language you could understand. A language more "simple". Ok, let me try.

Listen the f*ck up sh*t for brains, scientists use small f*cking pools to study big *ss waves. Looking at the f*cking crash sh*thead of a much smaller plane d*mb*ss can make a very good f*cking comparison to a big *ss crash of a huge f*cking plane toadstool.

Could you understand that? It was more "simple". Perfect for a "simpleton".

I'm sorry, I should have translated into a language you could understand. A language more "simple". Ok, let me try.

Listen the f*ck up sh*t for brains, scientists use small f*cking pools to study big *ss waves. Looking at the f*cking crash sh*thead of a much smaller plane d*mb*ss can make a very good f*cking comparison to a big *ss crash of a huge f*cking plane toadstool.

your ludicrous example is completely flawed and proves nothing except maybe a plane wont punch a hole through thick concrete

your ludicrous example is completely flawed and proves nothing except maybe a plane wont punch a hole through thick concrete

You are wrong.

Picture this.

Big plane flying hundreds of miles per hour into huge concrete and brick building. Not much debris left larger than an apple.The jet didn't go just into the wall, it was at an angle. It went into the ground. The ground that didn't move. Get this, much like a concrete wall. Think "FOUNDATION".

Plane a quarter the size going hundreds of miles per hour into a concrete wall. Not much debris left larger than an apple.
Now get this. The smaller plane was a fighter jet. That means that it was actually many times stronger. Yes, the materials that make up the smaller jet were many times stronger. Because it's faster, has more g-force applied to it when turning and diving.

It's so simple to understand.

Funny how the ignorant protect their ignorance. I guess it's all they have to hold on to.

Last edited by a moderator:

its ludicrous because YOU say it is?

well there's proof. no need to discuss it any further. eots says it is ludicrous so therefore it must be.

(you are a jackass):cuckoo:

Why don't you impress us all again with your investigative skills like you did with Operation Northwoods? You know, explain how four words were sufficient evidence the whole thing was bogus and how conspirators inside the Pentagon planted all the documents to try and give the Truther movement a boost. It must have really embarrassed the hell out of you when it was shown the ON documents were declassified long before 9E happened. Oh yes, using ON as an example, it's perfectly clear where your expertise and keen mind play vital roles in assessing information.

I didn't bring up Operation Northwoods. Great job on ignoring liability's wacked conspiracy theory the ON documents were planted inside the Pentagon. Got any other genius observations?

Forum List

Back