So no plane hit the Pentagon?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Ok Sunniman and Huggy explain where flight 77 went? How all the aircraft debris body parts and material got in the pentagon. Don't expect any help from troofers like Eots cause he has no idea according to him. Terrel will just make the claim there was never a flight to begin with.

If that is your claim explain how all the crew and passengers died and parts and bodies appeared in the Pentagon.

no actually my obsessive friend I said calming claimed dna samples as remains is misleading and the parts are again just a claim where are they ? who has seen them ? where is this 95 % of the aircraft ?..disposed of like the wtc steel ?..and the FAA tapes

no actually my obsessive friend I said calming claimed dna samples as remains is misleading and the parts are again just a claim where are they ? who has seen them ? where is this 95 % of the aircraft ?..disposed of like the wtc steel ?..and the FAA tapes

You keep claiming you don't know but keep saying it didn't happen. Which is it Eots? Show some balls get off the fence.

So you are on record now as saying plane parts were not found at the site nor body parts.

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

popular mechanics give it up already,,,he held a tail section in his hand ? tail sections are huge..bodies ..well yes something just hit the pentagon so there are bodies..wing imprints...give me a break were are the wings then what about mike Walters report he saw the wings fold back and follow the plane in ...lol..popular mechanics

You keep claiming you don't know but keep saying it didn't happen. Which is it Eots? Show some balls get off the fence.

So you are on record now as saying plane parts were not found at the site nor body parts.

no I am recorded saying there is too much conflicting testimony on all aspects of the pentagon attack and the need to be clarified and answered ..a proper investigation needs to be done and what that will revel I am not sure but I would not be surprised if it lead to no plane hit the pentagon..or a different plan hit the pentagon or it was not under the control of a pilot and loaded with explosives...I don't know for sure on the pentagon..I'm only sure they are hiding something

popular mechanics give it up already,,,he held a tail section in his hand ? tail sections are huge..bodies ..well yes something just hit the pentagon so there are bodies..wing imprints...give me a break were are the wings then what about mike Walters report he saw the wings fold back and follow the plane in ...lol..popular mechanics

He had a piece of the tail section in his hand - not the whole tail section.

exactly and this non-aircraft parts expert identified a piece of wreckage that fit in his hand as a tail section of a 757...hes in the wrong business then

Not too difficult, I would have thought. The shape and markings on the tail section (i.e. national flag, airline logo and aircraft call sign) are fairly distinctive.

Why is that difficult to believe?

Terrel will just make the claim there was never a flight to begin with.

If that is the case, then we now have to include Travelocity, Expedia, and Orbitz in on the conspiracy, as they advertised AA Flight 77 and people purchased tickets for their trip to Los Angeles, only to find themselves being executed in a remote hanger on Sept 11.

Terrel will just make the claim there was never a flight to begin with.

If that is the case, then we now have to include Travelocity, Expedia, and Orbitz in on the conspiracy, as they advertised AA Flight 77 and people purchased tickets for their trip to Los Angeles, only to find themselves being executed in a remote hanger on Sept 11.

How in the hell could you forget Priceline and William Shatner!?!

Is it possible that the plane was shot down just prior to hitting the Pentagon and a further errant missile hit the pentagon by mistake?
Just saying.

Is it possible that the plane was shot down just prior to hitting the Pentagon and a further errant missile hit the pentagon by mistake?
Just saying.

No, it isn't.

At least, not unless the missile arrived carrying a tail section from a plane, crew uniforms and body parts.

Is it possible that a big lump of cheese fell off the Moon and landed on the Pentagon?

Just saying.

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Good find, Sodafin. Popular Mechanics is one of the best debunking sources out there. It demolishes all the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Ok Sunniman and Huggy explain where flight 77 went? How all the aircraft debris body parts and material got in the pentagon. Don't expect any help from troofers like Eots cause he has no idea according to him. Terrel will just make the claim there was never a flight to begin with.

If that is your claim explain how all the crew and passengers died and parts and bodies appeared in the Pentagon.

As for your constant dna whining, do you know how many times debris was moved from the Pentagon prior to the announcement the victims were identified? You act like the dna match was done on site. Do you know how the dna matches were done? By whom? By jurisdiction it should have only been the FBI. The hijackers were never identified by dna even though the fbi had access to their dna.

Anybody that cannot believe that the plane crash into the Pentagon was a terrorist activity, or claim that this event never happened, is full of something and it isn't canned spam. How can you be so silly as to not believe this event happened just as reported? Giving in to the theory that a missile shot down the plane explain how a plane headed for California got so far off track as to be near the Pentagon? Then explain how a missile just happened to be in that area all ready to shoot this "off course and doomed" aircraft down to fulfill the rest of somebody's fantasy idea of what really happened. Come on, people. As hard as it is, try to use a bit of reason.

Just saying.

That would be a "best case" from what I believe. My whole problem with the pentagon site is that there is no way in my knowledge base that a 757 hit that building. In the aftermath of whatever did hit the pentagon there would have been plenty of time to transfer a few plane scraps and a few buckets of human tidbits to that location.

Whatever happened ...the hole in the building was too small for it to be caused by a 757....and I don't mean a little too small. If you need scale...look at the holes punched in the trade centers. Then look at the hole in the pentagon. A side of a trade center is a couple of hundred plus feet accross. The holes in them are about 150 feet accross. The pentagon hole is about 18 feet accross. Where is the missing 120 feet of hole if the pentagon was hit by a 757? That question as obvious as it is has never been even remotely answered.

Just saying.

That would be a "best case" from what I believe. My whole problem with the pentagon site is that there is no way in my knowledge base that a 757 hit that building. In the aftermath of whatever did hit the pentagon there would have been plenty of time to transfer a few plane scraps and a few buckets of human tidbits to that location.

Whatever happened ...the hole in the building was too small for it to be caused by a 757....and I don't mean a little too small. If you need scale...look at the holes punched in the trade centers. Then look at the hole in the pentagon. A side of a trade center is a couple of hundred plus feet accross. The holes in them are about 150 feet accross. The pentagon hole is about 18 feet accross. Where is the missing 120 feet of hole if the pentagon was hit by a 757? That question as obvious as it is has never been even remotely answered.

Which hole are you talking about that is 18 feet across. The entry hole is much, much larger than 18 feet.

PentagonLawn.jpg

You probably also should take into account the buildings themselves (glass and steel of a skyscrpaer versus the fortified masonry of the Pentagon) when wondering aloud about the type of damage a plane would do to a structure.

Forum List

Back