So no plane hit the Pentagon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by RetiredGySgt, Dec 20, 2009.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,947
    Ok Sunniman and Huggy explain where flight 77 went? How all the aircraft debris body parts and material got in the pentagon. Don't expect any help from troofers like Eots cause he has no idea according to him. Terrel will just make the claim there was never a flight to begin with.

If that is your claim explain how all the crew and passengers died and parts and bodies appeared in the Pentagon.

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    no actually my obsessive friend I said calming claimed dna samples as remains is misleading and the parts are again just a claim where are they ? who has seen them ? where is this 95 % of the aircraft ?..disposed of like the wtc steel ?..and the FAA tapes

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,947
    You keep claiming you don't know but keep saying it didn't happen. Which is it Eots? Show some balls get off the fence.

So you are on record now as saying plane parts were not found at the site nor body parts.

4. Sodafin

Sodafin Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    popular mechanics give it up already,,,he held a tail section in his hand ? tail sections are huge..bodies ..well yes something just hit the pentagon so there are bodies..wing imprints...give me a break were are the wings then what about mike Walters report he saw the wings fold back and follow the plane in ...lol..popular mechanics

6. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    no I am recorded saying there is too much conflicting testimony on all aspects of the pentagon attack and the need to be clarified and answered ..a proper investigation needs to be done and what that will revel I am not sure but I would not be surprised if it lead to no plane hit the pentagon..or a different plan hit the pentagon or it was not under the control of a pilot and loaded with explosives...I don't know for sure on the pentagon..I'm only sure they are hiding something

7. Sodafin

Sodafin Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    He had a piece of the tail section in his hand - not the whole tail section.

8. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    exactly and this non-aircraft parts expert identified a piece of wreckage that fit in his hand as a tail section of a 757...hes in the wrong business then

9. Sodafin

Sodafin Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Not too difficult, I would have thought. The shape and markings on the tail section (i.e. national flag, airline logo and aircraft call sign) are fairly distinctive.

Why is that difficult to believe?

10. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    If that is the case, then we now have to include Travelocity, Expedia, and Orbitz in on the conspiracy, as they advertised AA Flight 77 and people purchased tickets for their trip to Los Angeles, only to find themselves being executed in a remote hanger on Sept 11.