So my son asked me today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
"Mom, is it okay to screw around on your wife?"

I told him, sure, if you're a Republican. If you're a Democrat, no, you'll be damned in this life and the afterlife.

Then he said, is it okay if you have sex with a married person that isn't your spouse?

I had to tell him the truth. Sure, if you ask for forgiveness after eight years of doing it.

:eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I told him, sure, if you're a Republican. If you're a Democrat, no, you'll be damned in this life and the afterlife.

Then he said, is it okay if you have sex with a married person that isn't your spouse?

I had to tell him the truth. Sure, if you ask for forgiveness after eight years of doing it.

Was he just checking because your wife is screwing around on you and potentially Republican?

Last edited:

No family....:nono:

No family....:nono:

i think the rule is talking about *other* people's families. ;)

Democrats? Damned for infidelity?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How'd that work out for Big Dawg?

Bulcrap....Clinton raped Juanita Broaderick and the dems supported him. He had an affair with a girl young enough to be his daugter and everybody supported him...

There is no difference between the reps and the dems, they are both the scum of the earth and they are just thrilled that you are wasting your time fighting with each other over that instead of finding a decent candidate and a decent party.

invisible-president.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

have you been drinking? :eusa_eh:

Spitzer-On-CNN.jpg

Spitzer (D) says Ravis a Douchebag...

I don't Believe you have a Son, nor do I Believe if you did that you said that...

If you did, you are a Bad Parent. :thup:

:)

peace...

Spitzer-On-CNN.jpg

Spitzer (D) says Ravis a Douchebag...

I don't Believe you have a Son, nor do I Believe if you did that you said that...

If you did, you are a Bad Parent. :thup:

:)

peace...

:rolleyes: Do you ever stop sniveling?

your fictional son is may be retarded if he's a grows up to be a rep, but mentally handicapable and that's ok b/c that's the way he's meant to be, if he grows up to be a dem.

Aside from your blatant attack on family, it sounds as if your post was written by a retard.

:lol:

your fictional son is may be retarded if he's a grows up to be a rep, but mentally handicapable and that's ok b/c that's the way he's meant to be, if he grows up to be a dem.

Wait, you did that on purpose, right..............? :lol:

Aside from your blatant attack on family, it sounds as if your post was written by a retard.

I blatantly attacked your fictional son. I would never attack family. THAT is actually beneath me.

and you called me a retard, now my feelings are hurt.

but as a conservative, I'll tend to these grievous would with another sip of my scotch, instead of seeking theropy.

I blatantly attacked your fictional son. I would never attack family. THAT is actually beneath me.

but as a conservative, I'll tend to these grievous would with another sip of my scotch, instead of seeking theropy.

There's nothing fictional about my son.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
your lack of morality is showing righties.

Do you know what they call people who hold others to a higher moral standard than they expect of themselves?

There's nothing fictional about my son.

Then I suggest you don't make shit up and use him as a human shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back