So Much for the Beast's Bounce: Last 2 Polls

Nothing cause polls at this point are pointless. They're good for nothing more than campaigns to sharpen their messages & where to spend their money.
To some extent I agree, but they are pretty good at showing trends at least. Over time, the race has narrowed.
I think the race has always been close. The press is just moving the numbers so they don't look like idiots Nov. 9th.

If the press were to fudge numbers, they would do so toward it being a close race. That you don't get this is a sign that you are an idiot.

dont we all smell a rat with the polls this week? 70% of all Americans just cant stand Hillary,,,i think they are all created to make the impression that everyone just loves Hillary.

Nothing cause polls at this point are pointless. They're good for nothing more than campaigns to sharpen their messages & where to spend their money.

Very true--but one thing is very significant. Clinton campaign Super Pacs are pulling out of several battleground swing states. They will no longer be spending money on advertisements against Donald Trump. The internal polling data that they're seeing is showing them far ahead of Trump--so they aren't going to spend more money in these states.

In my home state of Colorado (dog gone it) I won't be able to see any more of those adds against Trump. Why? Hillary Clinton is leading by so much here, there's no point in spending any more money here. In fact she is leading in all the swing states by an average of 7.9 points which I'll bet the internal polling data that the Clinton campaign is looking at is a lot higher than that..
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Clinton campaign pulls ads from Colorado

Now we have Pennsylvania and Virginia that have also been taken off the advertisement list. So where's this money headed? Into those deep red states, that are in play like Nevada.
Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Nevada

In fact Trump is losing states that Romney won.
Relax, Donald Trump Can’t Win
New poll: Trump LOSING a red state Romney WON by 9% in 2012…

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

dont we all smell a rat with the polls this week? 70% of all Americans just cant stand Hillary,,,i think they are all created to make the impression that everyone just loves Hillary.

Well, your decision is a rather simple yet painful one when addressing this question:
.....Do you hate Hillary more than you love your country?

To some extent I agree, but they are pretty good at showing trends at least. Over time, the race has narrowed.
Meathead you have one of the worst prediction records here. Practically everything you have predicted has turned out the opposite.

Goodbye.

Ignore list.

give it two weeks, it will even off again with 45/45 10% undecided once the dumb informed find out about the randsom money

Is that money from Rand Paul or Ayn Rand??

Kidding aside, will you morons ever realize that the money released to Iran is NOT US money, but money frozen in mostly European banks that was Iran's in the first place???? Will you morons ever address your ignorance?

give it two weeks, it will even off again with 45/45 10% undecided once the dumb informed find out about the randsom money

Is that money from Rand Paul or Ayn Rand??

Kidding aside, will you morons ever realize that the money released to Iran is NOT US money, but money frozen in mostly European banks that was Iran's in the first place???? Will you morons ever address your ignorance?
i speel werds wrong on purpose,,,havent u noticed?

What is America going to do about this:

Economist/YouGov 7/30 - 8/1 933 RV 4.1 46 43 Clinton +3
LA Times/USC 7/27 - 8/2 2188 LV -- 44 45 Trump +1

Individual polls are useless. Look at what the serious analytics say where they're averaging and weighting the polls as well as factoring in known variables (economy, enployment trends, satisfaction indexes, etc).
Those have Trump in the tank with a less than 25% chance of winning. Betting odds have him down to a 20% chance.
Trump has killed his chances by a string of really stupid comments and acts, not to mention an exceptionally poor convention.

Reverand Sharpton: Deed youze all heer bout mizzaz Hailery Clintons Much new polish polls saying dat she is beating dat cracker head racist Johnald Gump by a stumpstanchel 56 point lead? God Damn! Wen Bitch Hillary iz president, Dan she can gimme my my 4.5 Million Dolla !!!

Forum List

Back