So Much For Concealed Carry

Your post was juvenile and completely one sided. But I would expect that from a fascist such as yourself.
Thats mildly interesting but not persuasive in its content.
I assume you are commenting about your own post. If that’s the case, I agree.
Only asses assume. No. I am talking about your post. Thats why I replied to you not myself. Glad you agree though.
Yes, I agree you are a clueless racist.
I too agree you are a clueless racist.
None of my post contain anything racist. Yours however a filled with racist banter and one sided talking points. You are a clueless failure.
Good bye.

Thats mildly interesting but not persuasive in its content.
Only asses assume. No. I am talking about your post. Thats why I replied to you not myself. Glad you agree though.
None of my post contain anything racist. Yours however a filled with racist banter and one sided talking points. You are a clueless failure.
Good bye.
Your last post contained the word racist. Stop lying just because I exposed you.

Good bye.
Your last post contained the word racist. Stop lying just because I exposed you.
You only exposed your own ignorance, lies and race baiting banter. It must be miserable to make yourself a victim because of your own inability to navigate life and society as an informed adult. I’m done with you now. I’ve wasted way too much time conversing with a myopic idiot.

Good bye.
You only exposed your own ignorance, lies and race baiting banter. It must be miserable to make yourself a victim because of your own inability to navigate life and society as an informed adult. I’m done with you now. I’ve wasted way too much time conversing with a myopic idiot.
Saying the guy is Black doesnt make me a victim. You sound like an idiot

Forum List

Back