So much for buy american! walmart to outsource even more!

Definitely a man after my own heart! Walmart is UnAmerican with its globel encouragement of slave wages.

Slave wages? since when do slaves get paid wages? (well 'cept for os tax slaves, but we're only that about half the time and the gub'ment uses actual force to make us so), I thought the people that worked at Wal Mart did so voluntarily at a mutually agreed upon price for their labor, is this not correct?

Don't waste my time, moron.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Wage slavery refers to a situation where a person is dependent for a livelihood on the wages earned, especially if the dependency is total and immediate. The term is used to draw an analogy between slavery and some (or all) forms of wage labor. Some uses of the term may refer only to situations where workers are paid comparatively low wages (e.g. sweatshops). More controversially, others point to similarities between owning and employing a person, and extend the term to cover a wide range of employment relationships in a hierarchical social environment with limited job-related choices (e.g. working for a boss under threat of starvation, poverty or social stigma).

dead-end-sign.jpg

Last edited:
to answer your question in all honesty yes my wife and myself try as hard as we can to buy american
That's not what I asked you, once again, do you regularly buy american made products that are more expensive than foreign made alternatives simply because they are made in America .... let me put it more simply for you, assume you're in the market for widgets...

Widget X is made in the United States and costs $100
Widget Y is made in China and costs $60

Assuming the quality is the same, which one do you buy ?

Widget X, handsdown.

um, did you happen to miss each occasion where i've posted deficit numbers thus far? I can't say that I'm shocked given how far your head is up your own ass.
Why would I or anyone else wanna discuss such a thing with someone who's clearly an ill informed, rapid protectionist that offers up nothing but foul-mouthed invectives to anyone that even hints at disagreeing with him? Hell it's like talking to a 3rd grader with turrets syndrome from crying out loud ... so I do what I suspect most other rational people do, namely I ignore you until I feel like getting a laugh by pushing your buttons.. then I put you back in /dev/null when I'm done laughing, all-in-all you're rather like a wind up, foul mouthed jack-in-box in that regard.

Ciao
pwned.jpg

Last edited:
Don't waste my time, moron.
Well it's good to see you have your name calling skills to fall back on in case your career as a guy, doing an impression of a guy doing an impression of another guy career doesn't pan out. :cool:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Wage slavery refers to a situation where a person is dependent for a livelihood on the wages earned, especially if the dependency is total and immediate. The term is used to draw an analogy between slavery and some (or all) forms of wage labor. Some uses of the term may refer only to situations where workers are paid comparatively low wages (e.g. sweatshops). More controversially, others point to similarities between owning and employing a person, and extend the term to cover a wide range of employment relationships in a hierarchical social environment with limited job-related choices (e.g. working for a boss under threat of starvation, poverty or social stigma).
Just because the term exists on Wikipedia doesn't make it any less of an oxymoron.... but you still didn't answer the question regarding Wal Mart employees, don't they work for a mutually agreed upon price for their labor?

Never been in a Walmart....I won't give our enemies a single penny I don't have to.

Anyone that shops there is commiting an act of treason as far as I am concerned.

well, that's most of America.. so keep on smiling!

yea dude! Our auto industry sure is reflective of yout silly little hypothesis, lemme tellya!

:cuckoo:

our auto industry is the text book example of how NOT to run a profitable business.

In fact after the shit American auto companies produced in the 70s, and the much improved cars thereafter shows how imports improved American companies but in the long run they couldn't adapt and compete could they?

Certainly the SUV fiasco is an example of the failures of American auto... but I'll buy a fucking ford Mustang over a Hyundai any day. You go ahead and hang with the 2 fast 2 furious crowd if you wanna. You won't find cheap toyotas from the 80s lasting any longer than dodge omnis did.

what makes you think i wouldn't buy an American car?

I've owned, Ford Chevy Toyota Subaru Hyundai and Mazda

The toyota lasted the longest, the mazda RX8 was the most fun to drive The thing red lines at 9000 rpm and 75 in third gear is no problem. I'd love to drop a nitrous system in it to see what it could do. i bet it would smoke a mustang.

My current dream car is a dodge Challenger with a 6.1 liter hemi and the hurst package. I'd be doing wheelies with that beast.

My current dream car is a dodge Challenger with a 6.1 liter hemi and the hurst package. I'd be doing wheelies with that beast.
Well you should probably run out and get one today then while all the dealers Chrysler is putting out of business are still having fire sales on their inventories, after today those dealers can longer sell the cars with warranties (unless the court changes things - which I don't think will happen) and will have to deliver them to remaining dealers to sell at normal retail prices. :(

Oh, sub-cadet!!

Did you miss #89, or are you merely pwned beyond your ability to make any rational and objective argument in favor of your Utopian utilitarian pipe dreams??

In case of the former, I'll reiterate:

Then if you wish to assert otherwise, provide an argument. I'll line up the utilitarian argument presented for you in basic form so that you can get to work.

Premise 1: It is immoral to permit a child to die in order to save your shoes, since those shoes are not of comparable moral significance to the life of a child.

Premise 2: The aforementioned analogy is similar to the very real situation of world poverty, which could also be alleviated through sacrifice of articles not of comparable moral significance to human life.

Conclusion: It is immoral to permit the world's economically disadvantaged to die by not providing finances to aid them, since this could be done without sacrifice of anything of comparable moral significance to human life.

Feel free to attack where you feel you best can.
Your're attempting to attach objective meanings to relative and unquantifiable terms, like "wealth", "poverty" and "morality"....Not to mention invoking what Rand correctly identified as "lifeboat ethics".

Every utilitarian argument I've seen is founded upon such arbitrarily defined terms, and subsequently fall apart like a sand castle in the incoming tide because of them.

Premises: Rejected.
weelll2.jpg

Wellllll....We're waiting......

Just because the term exists on Wikipedia doesn't make it any less of an oxymoron.... but you still didn't answer the question regarding Wal Mart employees, don't they work for a mutually agreed upon price for their labor?

It is flighty the way you are all over this thread. Now, read the thread again and you will see your question has been answered. Are you bipolar or dislexic?

Last edited:
Oh, sub-cadet!!

Did you miss #89, or are you merely pwned beyond your ability to make any rational and objective argument in favor of your Utopian utilitarian pipe dreams??

Then if you wish to assert otherwise, provide an argument. I'll line up the utilitarian argument presented for you in basic form so that you can get to work.

Premise 1: It is immoral to permit a child to die in order to save your shoes, since those shoes are not of comparable moral significance to the life of a child.

Premise 2: The aforementioned analogy is similar to the very real situation of world poverty, which could also be alleviated through sacrifice of articles not of comparable moral significance to human life.

Conclusion: It is immoral to permit the world's economically disadvantaged to die by not providing finances to aid them, since this could be done without sacrifice of anything of comparable moral significance to human life.

Feel free to attack where you feel you best can.
Your're attempting to attach objective meanings to relative and unquantifiable terms, like "wealth", "poverty" and "morality"....Not to mention invoking what Rand correctly identified as "lifeboat ethics".

Every utilitarian argument I've seen is founded upon such arbitrarily defined terms, and subsequently fall apart like a sand castle in the incoming tide because of them.

weelll2.jpg

BIG props for use of Ted Knight.

Ah, when America was a just a bit more...American.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6dLnvzdCnE]YouTube - Dean Martin Celebrity Roast- Ted Knight Part 1[/ame]

China is going to own the US pretty soon. Wal-Mart will become Wong-Mart. It won't matter much then...

Hogwash, you want to blame the workers? You my man are as full shit as they come. Place the blame on over paid executives, the politicians, the insurance companies, the over inflated value of property, inflated taxes and the union bosses but don't you dare blame a working man/woman for the desire to make enough to feed his/her family and live in a decent home. You shot any credibility you had right out the window. "stand4liberty" my aching ass.

Rodishi, you're right to the point where the individual is entitled to make the best he or she can make... but where the government comes in and forces employers to bargain collectively; where that collective workforce, uses coercive means to force employers to pay beyond the means of the market margins, THAT Collective workforce is directly responsible for the inevitable demise of that business.

Such was the case in the US Textile industry, the US Steel Industry and now the US Auto industry...

Such will soon be the case with the US financial services industry and the Health industry.
Tell me this if those CEO's did not receive billions while jacking up the cost of everything and taking out any competition along the way where would these companies be?

You're looking at a number; the amount paid to a CEO and you 'feel' that this number is what is driving or has driven those businesses to bankruptcy... when in fact, in the case of industry, those CEO compensations amount to ZERO...

Look at GM... Now lets assume for the sake of argument that the CEO of GM was compensated a BILLION dollars a year for Ten years... easy math sums that to TEN BILLION Dollars... A staggering number, right?

GM is paying that amount of money out to pay off JUST the medical insurance of its FORMER EMPLOYEES... every MONTH... not including the pensions... Not including the Medical insurance OR the payroll for their current employees... BILLIONS in absurd COSTS which they agreed to, through coercive bargaining implemented upon them by the government sponsorship of Unions... over decades of 'bargaining'...

Thus, the REDICULOUSLY inflated DECADES worth of CEO Compensation figure, 10 BILLION DOLALRS; WERE 100% OF IT STRIPPED FROM THE CEO... and given THE THE EMPLOYEES... that DECADES WORTH (AGAIN ABSURDLY INFLATED TO MAKE THIS POINT) would not pay ONE MONTHS payroll liability.

As it stands right now... the GM CEO is working for one dollar a year. Just enough consideration necessary to establish a legally binding contract... and GM is coming, quarter after quarter for TENS OF BILLIONS MORE... to satisfy payroll liabilities...

Now Rodishi... surely we can agree that the problem is NOT the CEO's compensation... but is rooted in the absurd levels of compensation which GM, Ford and Chrysler have been saddled with, through GOVERNMENT SPONSORED COERCION... to prop up the bargains of THE WHOLLY IRRESPONSIBLE COLLECTIVE WORKFORCE.

I lived in Michigan for several years... and I've never seen a lazier pack of individuals in my life... The mentality is that they are ENTITLED to be paid TOP FLIGHT WAGES for levels of production which in every facet are at or below par with the wages of individuals elsewhere who do more FOR LESS, every single day.

Collective bargaining undermines incentive and where incentive is undermined, production falls; where production falls, costs go up, where costs go up; the viability for that organization goes down exponentially; as NATURE $is based upon COMPETITION and despite the best efforts of the ideological left to remove the natural order from the market... such is impossible, because SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE will work harder and offer a BETTER PRODUCT FOR LESS MONEY AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS... they're going to BEAT OUT THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR INCENTIVE TO COMPETE. It never fails... because it cannot FAIL; because that is THE NATURAL ORDER.

Last edited:
Wal-Mart Stores has shortlisted top Indian tech firms, including TCS, Infosys and Wipro, for an outsourcing contract potentially worth up to $500 million over next few years, as the retailer seeks to award multiple contracts for managing its business applications and other back office activities.

At least two people familiar with Wal-Mart's outsourcing strategy told ET on conditions of anonymity that the retailer is expected to start outsourcing more to India within six months.

"Wal-Mart has been testing the waters by outsourcing smaller projects to companies such as Infosys, TCS and Wipro. Now, the retailer wants to flesh out a more comprehensive outsourcing strategy and has shortlisted these tech vendors," said a senior executive of one of the tech firms exploring business opportunities with Wal-Mart. He requested anonymity because he is not authorised to speak to media.

Wal-Mart to Start Outsourcing More to India - BusinessWeek

You mean Obama can't stop them?

to answer your question in all honesty yes my wife and myself try as hard as we can to buy american
That's not what I asked you, once again, do you regularly buy american made products that are more expensive than foreign made alternatives simply because they are made in America .... let me put it more simply for you, assume you're in the market for widgets...

Widget X is made in the United States and costs $100
Widget Y is made in China and costs $60

Assuming the quality is the same, which one do you buy ?

Widget X, handsdown.

That is beyond FOOLISH!

The less expensive item will prevail in the market place, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Let's take Widget X and Multiply it by THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS... and lets assume the 40% increase in costs from Widget X in each of those products...

The result is that your BUYING POWER, the VALUE OF YOUR MONEY, is worth 40% less than those who buy the other products of EQUAL QUALITY...

Thus your would-be patriotism, to 'Buy American" is a misnomer... You're being asked to DEVALUE your buying power to supplement the income of those workers, who are earning MORE THAN THE MARKET SHARE CAN PROVIDE... it is a LIE!

And if you reject that it's a lie and pay the inflated rate anyway... you're only going ot encourage greater inflation and invitably the very means of the American industry to even exist.

SEE the Failure of the US Textile, Steel, Electronics and now Automobile industries...

Never been in a Walmart....I won't give our enemies a single penny I don't have to.

Anyone that shops there is commiting an act of treason as far as I am concerned.

ROFLMNAO... This from a self-professed 'career SMUGGLER'... an idiot of the first order.

Rodishi, you're right to the point where the individual is entitled to make the best he or she can make... but where the government comes in and forces employers to bargain collectively; where that collective workforce, uses coercive means to force employers to pay beyond the means of the market margins, THAT Collective workforce is directly responsible for the inevitable demise of that business.

Such was the case in the US Textile industry, the US Steel Industry and now the US Auto industry...

Such will soon be the case with the US financial services industry and the Health industry.
Tell me this if those CEO's did not receive billions while jacking up the cost of everything and taking out any competition along the way where would these companies be?

You're looking at a number; the amount paid to a CEO and you 'feel' that this number is what is driving or has driven those businesses to bankruptcy... when in fact, in the case of industry, those CEO compensations amount to ZERO...

Look at GM... Now lets assume for the sake of argument that the CEO of GW was compensated a BILLION dollars a year for Ten years... eay math sums that to TEN BILLION Dollars... A staggering number, right?

GM is paying that amount of money out to pay off JUST the medical insurance of its FORMER EMPLOYEES... every MONTH... not including the pensions... Not including the Medical insurance or payroll for their current employees... BILLIONS in absurd COSTS which they agreed to through coercive bargaining by their government sponsored Unions... over decades of 'bargaining'...

Thus, the REDICULOUSLY inflated DECADES worth of CEO Compensation figure, 10 BILLION DOLALRS; WERE 100% OF IT STRIPPED FROM THE CEO... and given THE THE EMPLOYEES... that DECADES WORTH (AGAIN ABSURDLY INFLATED TO MAKE THIS POINT) would not pay ONE MONTHS payroll liability.

As it stands right now... the GM CEO is working for one dollar a year. Just enough consideration necessary to establish a legally binding contract... and GM is coming, quarter after quarter for TENS OF BILLIONS MORE... to satisfy payroll liabilities...

Now Rodishi... surely we can agree that the problem is NOT the CEO's compensation... but is rooted in the absurd levels of compensation which GM, Ford and Chrysler have been saddled with, through GOVERNMENT SPONSORED COERCION... to prop up the bargains of THE WHOLLY IRRESPONSIBLE COLLECTIVE WORKFORCE.

I lived in Michigan for several years... and I've never seen a lazier pack of individuals in my life... The mentality is that they are ENTITLED to be paid TOP FLIGHT WAGES for levels of production which in every facet are at or below par with the wages of individuals elsewhere who do more FOR LESS, every single day.

Collective bargaining undermines incentive and where incentive is undermined, production falls; where production falls, costs go up, where costs go up; the viability for that organization goes down exponentially; as NATURE $is based upon COMPETITION and despite the best efforts of the ideological left to remove the natural order from the market... such is impossible, because SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE will work harder and offer a BETTER PRODUCT FOR LESS MONEY AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS... they're going to BEAT OUT THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR INCENTIVE TO COMPETE. It never fails... because it cannot FAIL; because that is THE NATURAL ORDER.
Are you saying that CEO's can have collective bargaining power but a lowly worker cannot?

Oh, sub-cadet!!

weelll2.jpg

BIG props for use of Ted Knight.

Ah, when America was a just a bit more...American.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6dLnvzdCnE]YouTube - Dean Martin Celebrity Roast- Ted Knight Part 1[/ame]

ROFLMNAO... That was hysterical... I ended up watching all six parts! I LOVED those shows...

Look at GM... Now lets assume for the sake of argument that the CEO of GM was compensated a BILLION dollars a year for Ten years... easy math sums that to TEN BILLION Dollars... A staggering number, right?

GM is paying that amount of money out to pay off JUST the medical insurance of its FORMER EMPLOYEES... every MONTH... not including the pensions... Not including the Medical insurance OR the payroll for their current employees... BILLIONS in absurd COSTS which they agreed to, through coercive bargaining implemented upon them by the government sponsorship of Unions... over decades of 'bargaining'...

Are you saying that CEO's can have collective bargaining power but a lowly worker cannot?

Uh... No Rodishi... I'm not; as such is impossible. CEO's bargain individually...

What I said was the amount of CEO compensation is miniscule... and that while people tend towards being OUTRAGED at what seem like very large sums... when compared to the Collectively bargained payrolls...

I am saying that as an issue, "CEO Pay" is an absurd Red Herring, which is used to advance the fallacious appeal to envy... that CEO Pay, in terms of the liabilities of these businesses, amount to roughly ZERO in the scope of the whole equation.

Last edited:
Clears throat! the left don't mind slave wages when it's their voting base doing it aka illegal aliens and American Samoans.. you remember pop up pelosi passed legislation giving every American a raise in the minimum wage?EXCEPT her American Samoans.. remember that?? hear any outrage from the left? welldidyahuh?

HAHAHA! now THAT is rich.. yea.. it sure is the left who is looking for illegals as cheap labor in the US!

oh man.. you people crack me up!

yes,, the largest populations in the US of KKKA are in the states of California and New York... democwat strongholds both.. and the American Samoans?? why they work for little nan.:eek: fact is wasn't pop up recently caught on tape telling a room full of illegals how wonderful they were?? how much they were needed?? why yes by golly I think she was yes,, so you guys can stop with the dishonest fuckery of telling us how much American jobs matter..

hey, ****... the fact remains that ole Ron Reagan is the guy who gave us 8 million free illegals for the purpose of driving down labor cost... and, I can quote more wal street republicans than you can bleedingheart dems when it comes to the value of cheap labor..

You wanna try me? I bet you dont.

Forum List

Back