So much for an ice free Arctic...

So, you have some local weather. The coldest in eight years. Hardly earth shattering. And in the meantime, here in Portland, Oregon, it will be in the mid 50s the whole week. In fact today, at Government Camp, on Mt. Hood, it was 61 degrees. And further south, at Wilderness Peak, 72 degrees. Not that unusual for here, either. Of course, three hundred year floods in the past twelve years are a bit unusual.

So, you have some local weather. The coldest in eight years. Hardly earth shattering. And in the meantime, here in Portland, Oregon, it will be in the mid 50s the whole week. In fact today, at Government Camp, on Mt. Hood, it was 61 degrees. And further south, at Wilderness Peak, 72 degrees. Not that unusual for here, either. Of course, three hundred year floods in the past twelve years are a bit unusual.

geezus i would love to see 50 degree weather for a month down here.....

In fact part of "Global Warming" leads more to extreme temperatures up and down, and not necessarily to warming. Like I said the truth I believe, lies somewhere in the middle. That's why I am a registered independant. ha ha.

Forum List

Back