So memes are no longer allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they deleted them because you have a huge forehead?

so-tell-me-where-did-you-get-that-huge-forehead-of-yours.jpg

Probably my dad. He had a pretty forehead. Lol! I'm lucky not to have inherited his big nose. I'll bet you are just WONDERFUL looking though! Bwa ha ha! :D Loser.
I'm gorgeous!

d5f5958203bfd5373553aee93dffc939--wisdom-tooth-dental-teeth.jpg

I see you are still offended about my comments about you whacking off to Cruella Deville! Ha ha! That is hilarious! :D

Of course the two of you feeble minds wouldn't understand genius if it slapped you in your ugly faces! :D

sorry but your face isn't all that, and neither is your supposed intelligence.

Sure it is! :D You are just trying to belittle me because I'm a woman. Misogynist Nazi! :p

not at all, i'm a woman too... i just think you're a stupid bitch.
You're SUPPOSED to be Ravi's sock, not April's.

Of course the two of you feeble minds wouldn't understand genius if it slapped you in your ugly faces! :D

sorry but your face isn't all that, and neither is your supposed intelligence.

Sure it is! :D You are just trying to belittle me because I'm a woman. Misogynist Nazi! :p

not at all, i'm a woman too... i just think you're a stupid bitch.

Well, I guess we are even then. :D Lol. Not to mention, I don't really take your opinions into very high regard given well . . . you. :)

Is it a new rule that memes (which are topical to the subject matter in the thread) are a no no? I had all of my memes deleted out of a thread about Elizabeth Warren and I was put on slow down for posting another (purposefully and to be a bitch) after a warning was issued. Is this a new rule, or is it just going to be applied arbitrarily, depending on whether or not the memes annoy a specific moderator? :D
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back