So memes are no longer allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they deleted them because you have a huge forehead?

so-tell-me-where-did-you-get-that-huge-forehead-of-yours.jpg

Probably my dad. He had a pretty forehead. Lol! I'm lucky not to have inherited his big nose. I'll bet you are just WONDERFUL looking though! Bwa ha ha! :D Loser.

Yeah...I wonder if your memes were removed because they were racist? Just guessing here..but Warren + Alt/right= hateful native American memes. If I'm wrong please accept my apologies.

Hateful? They are memes making fun of her for claiming to be a Native American based upon stories told to her as a child by her grandma. Lol. Sorry if you liberals have no sense of humor. :D That is more your problem than mine though, so I don't see why I should apologize to anyone for anything. I am just as entitled as you are to express my opinions on subject matters, whether you agree with them or not. Right? That IS the way America works, amIrite?

Hmmm...well...first...I'm not a Liberal--nor a Con. Issue driven..that's me. You are just as entitled as anyone...of course, this is a private site..with no Constitutional guarantees as to Freedom of Speech. The Mods and admin can boot anyone, censor anyone--for little or no reason, if they wish. It is their house...That is the way America works, amIrite?

In the meanwhile...I pat myself on the back for good guessing.

iu

From what I've read of your posts so far (which admittedly isn't a whole lot), your views seem to fall in line with most progressive ideology. So which views of yours do not fit into a progressive or liberal (or should I say "new age" liberal) ideology? :) Always nice to learn more about a poster's political views when the subject comes up in casual convo!
fair enough...Illegal Immigration...I would deport every illegal today, if I could. I might make a case by case exception for the DACA kids. I think Sanctuary Cities are irrelevant BS. The feds could rush in and deport millions..if they wanted to..but they lack the will--because the optics are bad..and politicians want to be reelected. The selective non-enforcement of employers that use illegals is a travesty of the law. So they whine about Sanctuary cities..and don't enforce the law. It is not the responsibility of Local LE to enforce Federal law.

This site has lately been consumed by alt/right issues..and it is true...I'm a firm opponent of the alt/right and of Trump. So, that could well present me as more Left than I really am.

My views on the deficit and entitlement reform are classic Conservative...of course, today, that is out of fashion as well. Thus, I opposed the Tax reform bill..for all the obvious reasons..it is a stimulus pkg. in a time that does not need it..and it increased the defect..without reducing spending or revenues.

I'm Pro-2nd amendment..with some controls.

But..I'm also for a woman's right to choose.

So...color me human...and I decide with my head..not my heart..in most cases.

Hey, at least I displayed the common courtesy and common sense to ask you.

So, I am pro choice, not religious (I'm an atheist), I'm a centrist, I believe in helping the poor, and no, I am not a racist. Now what, Einstein? :D
You sound challenging..but what is the challenge? I see you as human...flawed like the rest of us.

My question..why the memes? Why not a reasoned post that expresses your views? I use as many memes as anyone...but the attack..on and on and on...of Warren' purported Native American roots. Why do you continue to harp on the issue? I think I know the answer..but..I'll do you the courtesy of asking.

Hateful? They are memes making fun of her for claiming to be a Native American based upon stories told to her as a child by her grandma. Lol. Sorry if you liberals have no sense of humor. :D That is more your problem than mine though, so I don't see why I should apologize to anyone for anything. I am just as entitled as you are to express my opinions on subject matters, whether you agree with them or not. Right? That IS the way America works, amIrite?

Hmmm...well...first...I'm not a Liberal--nor a Con. Issue driven..that's me. You are just as entitled as anyone...of course, this is a private site..with no Constitutional guarantees as to Freedom of Speech. The Mods and admin can boot anyone, censor anyone--for little or no reason, if they wish. It is their house...That is the way America works, amIrite?

iu

From what I've read of your posts so far (which admittedly isn't a whole lot), your views seem to fall in line with most progressive ideology. So which views of yours do not fit into a progressive or liberal (or should I say "new age" liberal) ideology? :) Always nice to learn more about a poster's political views when the subject comes up in casual convo!
fair enough...Illegal Immigration...I would deport every illegal today, if I could. I might make a case by case exception for the DACA kids. I think Sanctuary Cities are irrelevant BS. The feds could rush in and deport millions..if they wanted to..but they lack the will--because the optics are bad..and politicians want to be reelected. The selective non-enforcement of employers that use illegals is a travesty of the law. So they whine about Sanctuary cities..and don't enforce the law. It is not the responsibility of Local LE to enforce Federal law.

This site has lately been consumed by alt/right issues..and it is true...I'm a firm opponent of the alt/right and of Trump. So, that could well present me as more Left than I really am.

My views on the deficit and entitlement reform are classic Conservative...of course, today, that is out of fashion as well. Thus, I opposed the Tax reform bill..for all the obvious reasons..it is a stimulus pkg. in a time that does not need it..and it increased the defect..without reducing spending or revenues.

So, I am pro choice, not religious (I'm an atheist), I'm a centrist, I believe in helping the poor, and no, I am not a racist. Now what, Einstein? :D
You sound challenging..but what is the challenge? I see you as human...flawed like the rest of us.

My question..why the memes? Why not a reasoned post that expresses your views? I use as many memes as anyone...but the attack..on and on and on...of Warren' purported Native American roots. Why do you continue to harp on the issue? I think I know the answer..but..I'll do you the courtesy of asking.

Because I feel that some topics are only worthy of posting memes in, and they are ripe for posting some good and funny memes. I've expressed my views on these topics a MILLION times. Considering the posts around here, I think the memes can express my views succinctly and in a simple way that everyone can understand. ;)

iu

Because I feel that some topics are only worthy of posting memes in, and they are ripe for posting some good and funny memes. I've expressed my views on these topics a MILLION times. Considering the posts around here, I think the memes can express my views succinctly and in a simple way that everyone can understand. ;)
Fair enough...I'd suggest that at least one mod may not feel that way...so you can either slow your roll..or go out in a blaze of meme's. Either way--good luck.

Fair enough...I'd suggest that at least one mod may not feel that way...so you can either slow your roll..or go out in a blaze of meme's. Either way--good luck.

I know. Memes about politicians are just terrible but it's okay to call another poster a racist SOB. :D Lol!

Mods do seem to be rather sensitive about memes though. I had another mod move one of my meme threads (which I posted in the humor section) to the Rubber Room before too. :D Memes for Our Liberals Friends. It is a real classic. I highly recommend it. ;)

Probably my dad. He had a pretty forehead. Lol! I'm lucky not to have inherited his big nose. I'll bet you are just WONDERFUL looking though! Bwa ha ha! :D Loser.

He's just jealous because they had to cram that fontal lobe of his into that sloping cranium. Probably got the unibrow to go along with it.

He's just jealous because they had to cram that fontal lobe of his into that sloping cranium. Probably got the unibrow to go along with it.

Well, the real reason for my big forehead is because of my HUGE brain. :D I'm a genius, you know!

Well, the real reason for my big forehead is because of my HUGE brain. :D I'm a genius, you know!
Yes..that explains a lot:

iu

Of course the two of you feeble minds wouldn't understand genius if it slapped you in your ugly faces! :D

sorry but your face isn't all that, and neither is your supposed intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back