So Little Nikki pulls into second place.

So my choices are loving Trump or hating him.

You are an idiot, the real thing. And a racist

I seriously hope that jumping to conclusions isn't the only exercise you get, because it's really just a failed attempt at deflection.
Republicans love to talk about how the rest of the world is laughing at Biden but what are they saying about Trump?

Watch moment Trump claims he is ‘genius’ for realizing ‘us’ is spelled same as ‘US’​

And then he made global news looking foolish
View attachment 859894

Isn't his nickname Bone Spurs because he's a coward who wouldn't serve? Oh, and calls us soldiers losers and suckers btw. So many reasons Trump should never be POTUS again

View attachment 859895

You missed my personal favourite - the entire United Nations General Assembly laughing at Trump's claims of greatness:

But both she and Trump are trying to run against abortion bans. Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.

Yet at least some Xians are not impressed.
But Haley's campaign denied even mentioning an abortion ban after 15 weeks. As South Carolina governor from 2011 to 2017, she signed a ban on most abortions after 19 weeks.

"I think that where Ambassador Haley falls the shortest is that candidates can't lead with compromise," said Noah Brandt, vice president of communications at Live Action, a major anti-abortion group.

She's personally hard right on abortion, but if she's serious about Roe-like limits up to 15 weeks, and then some exception for life of mother and women who have intellectual limitations (more than the gop usual election denials) .... I'd vote for her in a "heartbeat."
The UN ambassador is 2nd for the GOP Nomination?

But both she and Trump are trying to run against abortion bans. Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.

But Haley's campaign denied even mentioning an abortion ban after 15 weeks. As South Carolina governor from 2011 to 2017, she signed a ban on most abortions after 19 weeks.

"I think that where Ambassador Haley falls the shortest is that candidates can't lead with compromise," said Noah Brandt, vice president of communications at Live Action, a major anti-abortion group.

She's personally hard right on abortion, but if she's serious about Roe-like limits up to 15 weeks, and then some exception for life of mother and women who have intellectual limitations (more than the gop usual election denials) .... I'd vote for her in a "heartbeat."
Shes really the only other option. Trumps too old plus you’ll get the women vote.

Vivik, Christie, Ron DeSantis no gonna happen.

Shes really the only other option. Trumps too old plus you’ll get the women vote.

Vivik, Christie, Ron DeSantis no gonna happen.
She will lose. A lot of Republican voters will not vote for anymore RINOS/NEO CONS. As soon as she is the nominee Progs will lister her like they do all other Republicans. She represents the status quo.

Not even in the ballpark are you.
A woman running against FOOL and Kamala, it will be a baby-killers no-brainer. Kamala will smile and applaud abortion and remind everyone of how much good BIden has done us, the Black community decimated by abortion will feel they have to support Kamala to show 'tolerance'
and Nikki will plummet Hillary-like in the polls, much like how Hillary lost.

We need someone square in the middle. Thats where most of the average paycheck to paycheck workers are and they're present 95 percent of the nation.

She will lose. A lot of Republican voters will not vote for anymore RINOS/NEO CONS. As soon as she is the nominee Progs will lister her like they do all other Republicans. She represents the status quo.
So the only people who can win the Republican nomination are trump loyalists? Ones who denied the election results and tried to overturn the will of the voters.

Dont try to argue the election was rigged. You said that in 2016 until you won. And you were going to say it in 2020 if you lost. Nazi

About 60% of Americans, a solid majority, want some form of regulated abortion, Jones.
Yea but we are appauled the Texas Supreme Court told that woman she couldn't get an abortion. Too extreme. Republicans are too extreme.

Yea but we are appauled the Texas Supreme Court told that woman she couldn't get an abortion. Too extreme. Republicans are too extreme.

The same percent that oppose unlimited abortion. There clearly is a convergence to 15 weeks on both sides. But Democrats won't agree to that because they don't want abortion to stop being an election issue. They don't want no abortions, they want no agreement

The same percent that oppose unlimited abortion. There clearly is a convergence to 15 weeks on both sides. But Democrats won't agree to that because they don't want abortion to stop being an election issue. They don't want no abortions, they want no agreement
Abortion in Michigan is legal throughout all stages of pregnancy. A state constitutional amendment to explicitly guarantee abortion rights was placed on the ballot in 2022 as Michigan Proposal 22–3; it passed with 57 percent of the vote, adding the right to abortion and contraceptive use to the Michigan Constitution.

But I believe in Michigan, after 20 weeks they don't just perform them for no reason.

So we want it to be 20 weeks. You okay with that? What's one week? Sometimes it's necessary.

It was the law. Why do you blame the court for upholding the law? Where did you get the idea that courts are supposed to just ignore certain laws because you dont like them? This is how our system is supposed to work. Different areas of the country can live in different ways with different laws and rules, and you get to pick which one you like best. It also allows for experimentation with different rule/law sets or programs with the best one hopefully being adopted across areas. It's called Federalism.

Abortion in Michigan is legal throughout all stages of pregnancy. A state constitutional amendment to explicitly guarantee abortion rights was placed on the ballot in 2022 as Michigan Proposal 22–3; it passed with 57 percent of the vote, adding the right to abortion and contraceptive use to the Michigan Constitution.

But I believe in Michigan, after 20 weeks they don't just perform them for no reason.

So we want it to be 20 weeks. You okay with that? What's one week? Sometimes it's necessary.

Is there a point to this? I totally support Dobbs, it's a State issue, it's not in the Constitution. I've said that many times. You are supporting my point, you're just too stupid to see it. So start a charity to send people in States like Alabama on "vacation" to Michigan or California. There is zero reason every State needs to be the same. But as I said, you don't want to end the issue and assure safe abortions, you want to politicize the issue and keep abortions in back allies for the votes

Forum List

Back