So Little Nikki pulls into second place.

If he wasn’t fixing trumps mess he’d have a surplus like clinton. And if trump didn’t pass those tax breaks we couldn’t afford.

Biden is spending on infrastructure. Trump spent it on what?

Ask disantis and Christie. They say trump caused inflation.
LOL. He’s run up over 7 trillion in 3 years. He’s ahead of Trump by a year. I guess Trump spent all that money fixing Obamas mess right? Moron

If this Nikki bitch manages to pull off the nomination then it will be 2008 and 2012 all over again. None of the Republicans will give a shit and a dumbass Democrat will be elected.

Of course now that the Democrats have stealing elections down pat there will never be another honest election in the US.

Last edited:
LOL. He’s run up over 7 trillion in 3 years. He’s ahead of Trump by a year. I guess Trump spent all that money fixing Obamas mess right? Moron
Pandemic fool. Infrastructure spending. Did you think it was going to be cheap?

Put it this way. If Trump wins again, he'll spend more than Biden. Why? Because he will build a wall. Or is it a Dome now? That's gonna be expensive.

If it has the Gay Genes or Brown Eyes Or is too Swarthy Or is a Midget or ...

Polls show Haley closing the gap with Trump in New Hampshire ahead of Jan. 23 primary​

One new poll has Haley now trailing Trump by just single digits.

It's not too late.

Pandemic fool. Infrastructure spending. Did you think it was going to be cheap?
LOL. There wasnt a pandemic when Trump was in office? Odd. You're no different than the GOP deficit hawks. It's always the other guy who's spending too much money. Your guy's is doing it for good reasons and it's ok when my team does it. Again. Moron.

Put it this way. If Trump wins again, he'll spend more than Biden. Why? Because he will build a wall. Or is it a Dome now? That's gonna be expensive.
Just like every President in the past 40 years? The last time we havent had out of control spending was with Clinton and Newt.

LOL. There wasnt a pandemic when Trump was in office? Odd. You're no different than the GOP deficit hawks. It's always the other guy who's spending too much money. Your guy's is doing it for good reasons and it's ok when my team does it. Again. Moron.

Just like every President in the past 40 years? The only time we havent had out of control spending was with Clinton and Newt.
There was no pandemic? Trump told Bob Woodward he knew how serious the pandemic was and he kept it from us.

The pandemic showed Trump was not capable or qualified to be president. First crisis he shit the bed.

Just like every President in the past 40 years? The last time we havent had out of control spending was with Clinton and Newt.

And it's all Bush's fault. Clinton/Newt handed that mother fucker a projected surplus. Bush used that projected surplus as justification to pass tax breaks he shouldn't have passed. Then he lied us into Iraq. THEN to cap off his 8 years he led us into a Great Recession. THEN you blamed Obama for not cleaning up his mess fast enough. All while saying it wasn't Bush's fault.

Yes it was. Everything from the 2 20 year wars to his tax breaks to 1 million good paying manufacturing jobs going overseas. All Bush's fault. And it may have been by design. Busts and booms. It's what Republicans do. Buy low sell high. They broke a lot of unions in the 2000's and renigged on a lot of pensions going bankrupt then moving operations to Mexico and China.

There was no pandemic? Trump told Bob Woodward he knew how serious the pandemic was and he kept it from us.

The pandemic showed Trump was not capable or qualified to be president. First crisis he shit the bed.
WTF does that have to do with spending? You're blaming the spending of this admin on the Pandemic but that doesnt apply to the last admin? Do you take stupid pills or something?

WTF does that have to do with spending? You're blaming the spending of this admin on the Pandemic but that doesnt apply to the last admin? Do you take stupid pills or something?
What else did Trump rack up the debt on besides stimulus checks he wanted his name on?

GOP presidential debate: DeSantis says Trump’s spending ‘set the stage for the inflation that we have now’​

He owes it to you to defend his record, where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have now,” DeSantis said.

If the Brown Bimbo is so "unbeatable" then all she has to do is switch to the DEM party (where she belongs anyways) and then she can beat Obiden head-on and go after Trump head-on using the same Election fraud outfit protected by the Courts. case closed//

If the Brown Bimbo is so "unbeatable" then all she has to do is switch to the DEM party (where she belongs anyways) and then she can beat Obiden head-on and go after Trump head-on using the same Election fraud outfit protected by the Courts. case closed//
Or she can get the Republican nominee and Trump can run 3rd party. He's the one who isn't a real Republican. Trump's the RINO.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

And don't forget when Trump changed to a Republican he said

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”

Trump made the comments about then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at a rally in Reno, Nev., Nov. 5, 2016, KFILE noted.

If you want abortion made illegal, vote GOP. Keep appointing Heritage Foundation Judges. Keep making religious nuts like Mike Johnson Speaker of the House.
Abortion is Murder. BUT , it should be voted on. State by State.

And don't forget when Trump changed to a Republican he said

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”

Trump made the comments about then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at a rally in Reno, Nev., Nov. 5, 2016, KFILE noted.
But Seahag Hillary DID commit crimes ,including Murder.

So does Trump.

You know, it's funny. For the past 50 years, pro-lifers have said this is about states' right and the states should be allowed to decide about abortion.

Now they want to pre-empt states' rights with a federal ban.

Hmmm...

Nikki isn't going to make it. The psychos are doing all they can to get a convicted felon, rapist, thief back into the White House.
It's all bs. the gop house isn't gonna pass gas, and the dems aren't gonna help. But, the gop's gambit is bullshit because they no more really believe in "states rights" that do progs, which is not really a sign for optimism of our ongoing experiment with a representative democracy with two sovereigns.

BUT, a person's personal autonomy is a federal const issue, and Little Nikki ironically sees that. And the dems are learning that if it comes down to your kid's food or supporting women in Mississippi who don't vote pro life .... Biden's toast.

If Dump ever said the sky was blue, the one thing you could be on is rain.

Forum List

Back