So Little Nikki pulls into second place.

I loved this headline today. Reminds me of Rick Scott when he dropped out. Who? Yea, I know.

Nikki Haley Is Surging and Still Completely Irrelevant​

She and Christie are there to damage Trump. There is no point in voting for another professed warmonger who will take more rights away from the citizens. Progs have used the Patriot Act and Homeland Security viciously on those not in their party.

1700164549189.png

Young Nikki wasn't half bad. She can rub my GOA with Hot Yellow Curry Sauce any time.

But both she and Trump are trying to run against abortion bans. Nikki appears to want a federal law to codify abortion up to around 15 weeks.

Yet at least some Xians are not impressed.
But Haley's campaign denied even mentioning an abortion ban after 15 weeks. As South Carolina governor from 2011 to 2017, she signed a ban on most abortions after 19 weeks.

"I think that where Ambassador Haley falls the shortest is that candidates can't lead with compromise," said Noah Brandt, vice president of communications at Live Action, a major anti-abortion group.

She's personally hard right on abortion, but if she's serious about Roe-like limits up to 15 weeks, and then some exception for life of mother and women who have intellectual limitations (more than the gop usual election denials) .... I'd vote for her in a "heartbeat."

I wondered what a Democrat nut job thought of the Republican race. Thanks for clarifying that. And you're a racist

Trailing Trump by 40% is not going to make a lot of difference. She's going for VP: a vast improvement compared to the current skank.

Trump's not picking her because she ran against him. He holds a grudge. That will be fun to watch when he goes after the Democrats now that he isn't a rookie

Trump's not picking her because she ran against him. He holds a grudge. That will be fun to watch when he goes after the Democrats now that he isn't a rookie
Biden isn't going to hold back on Trump like those powder puff pussies are. You want to beat Trump but you won't bring up the 4 plus cases against him? Think Trump wouldn't throw those things in your face? Even if you weren't on trial for what you're being accused of Trump would mention it. And Trump has 4 criminal trials against him and these cowards won't bring any of them up?

1700166282929.png

1700166293121.png

He brought Bill Clinton accusers to a debate against Hillary. Classic Trump.

Did you happen to notice that Christie dialed it back in the last debate. He was a little less of a loudmouth asshole.

Biden isn't going to hold back on Trump like those powder puff pussies are. You want to beat Trump but you won't bring up the 4 plus cases against him? Think Trump wouldn't throw those things in your face? Even if you weren't on trial for what you're being accused of Trump would mention it. And Trump has 4 criminal trials against him and these cowards won't bring any of them up?

View attachment 859579

View attachment 859580
He brought Bill Clinton accusers to a debate against Hillary. Classic Trump.

I feel you. If Biden remembers who Trump is, watch out boy, he's coming after him! If not, he'll remember after his nap

I feel you. If Biden remembers who Trump is, watch out boy, he's coming after him! If not, he'll remember after his nap
Here's the deal man. That's malarky. LOL.

Remember Biden and Trump's last debate? Biden made him look foolish. Trump was flailing. Trying so hard to get Biden to sink to his level but he never did.

Here's the deal man. That's malarky. LOL.

Remember Biden and Trump's last debate? Biden made him look foolish. Trump was flailing. Trying so hard to get Biden to sink to his level but he never did.

I guess if you aren't interested in content you could see it that way. Biden and Trump are the opposite. Trump is all content and no polish

I guess if you aren't interested in content you could see it that way. Biden and Trump are the opposite. Trump is all content and no polish
Yea, like when he realized us was spelled just like US and thought that was an original thought.

Boy you sure do love that idiot. It's crazy to me.

Forum List

Back