So Liberals Think Trump Is Going To Lose?

Your dumb ass link doesn't have anything to do with your dumb ass thread title. Do you like being ridiculed?

I guess the folks at Children's News Network {CNN} see it different. CNN is RAISING it ad prices by 4,000 % just for his debate! The Clinton group has a counter though....

She will be doing a LIVE ribbon cutting on National Public Radio of a Piggly Wiggly in Corn Cob Arkansas.

The Trump Effect: CNN Raises Ad Rates 4,000 Percent for GOP Debate

You mean CNN is using capitalism to watch the GOP Klown Kar Krowd (KKK) show headed by Trumpster?

RUN DONALD RUN, AND PLEASE GET FAILIN PALIN AS YOUR VP..

Last edited:
I wish the Presidential election were held tomorrow..

Head to head Hillary would kick his ass..

:piss2:Trump, for being such a rich A$$hole you would think he could at least afford a decent rug for his dome..

People are interested in what they have to say for whatever reason. So many people watched on fox. They want to understand what makes these guys tick. Dismiss it, or cheer, this will an informative show.

I guess the folks at Children's News Network {CNN} see it different. CNN is RAISING it ad prices by 4,000 % just for his debate! The Clinton group has a counter though....

She will be doing a LIVE ribbon cutting on National Public Radio of a Piggly Wiggly in Corn Cob Arkansas.

Too Early to tell.
She has staff members pleading the 5th, it's over for her.

LOL, Because they don't want to buy into the rights politicization of a non issue? Shocking

Too Early to tell.

LOL, Because they don't want to buy into the rights politicization of a non issue? Shocking
Pleading the 5th has nothing to do with politics moron. It has everything to do with going to jail.

Too Early to tell.

Pleading the 5th has nothing to do with politics moron. It has everything to do with going to jail.

Former Clinton aide who helped set up server to plead Fifth Amendment to avoid subpoena

On Monday, Mark MacDougall, the attorney for former State Department employee Bryan Pagliano, sent a letter to House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy indicating that Pagliano would assert his Fifth Amendment right not to appear before the Select Committee for a deposition on September 10, 2015. A copy of the letter was obtained by CNN.

MacDougall also says that Pagliano would likewise "decline to produce documents that may be responsive to the subpoena." In the letter, MacDougall defends the decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment by expressing concern about "the current political environment" surrounding Clinton's email use.

Ex-Clinton aide to plead the Fifth on emails - CNNPolitics.com

Don't confuse entertainment with electability.
What it shows is more people pay attention to Donald Trump then CNN.

Don't confuse entertainment with electability.
i wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama had people falling all over themselves. The man could talk a damn good game.....

Forum List

Back