So let me get this pipeline shit straight

Obama says no pipeline because.....

1. He wants to get oil from unstable nations
2. He wants to protect a few thousand lizards who apparently wouldn't understand how to crawl under or over a fucking pipe.
3. He likes gasoline prices at 3 dollars compared to 1.83 when he took office.
4. Apparently some deer are incapable of living on one side of the pipe over the other.
5. We haven't lost enough to China yet.
6. He doesn't want the states involved to make the extra revenue.
7. 20k + jobs is just a laughing stock
8. Wants to save a few sand dunes in Nebraska.
9. Says the gop gave him too short a deadline despite this being in the works and studied for years.
10. God I really despise Obama.

Ps. We have 10's of thousands of miles of pipelines currently in use in this country without major incident. There really is NO EXCUSE for this kind of ineptness.

http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/united_states_pipelines_map.jpg

Those lizards have more entertainment and research value to the world than you do.

Neged for being a complete ass.

Because Obama is a globalist, who works for the Banksters who also happen to be the owners of the oil companies.

The globalists want a 3rd world America, that is why they block their own product and use our troops to gain more oil from for their geopolitical control of the globe.

Our poor troops being used by such evil for such evil purposes and tricks.

2. He wants to protect a few thousand lizards who apparently wouldn't understand how to crawl under or over a fucking pipe.
4. Apparently some deer are incapable of living on one side of the pipe over the other.
9. Says the gop gave him too short a deadline despite this being in the works and studied for years.

Ps. We have 10's of thousands of miles of pipelines currently in use in this country without major incident. There really is NO EXCUSE for this kind of ineptness.

Or....
He is just a Vindictive Bastard, playing Dictator. Face the facts.

That possibility works too...NOT beyond the realm of possibility.

Or....

Every time they take away his crayons or kick sand in his face, or pee in his coke, he lashes out. :D

Fucking dumbass right wingers. What the hell's wrong with you people?

I did a simple search in Google and 2 million links popped up like this one. The first one on the first fucking page.

ExxonMobil pipe spills oil into Yellowstone River - US news - Environment - msnbc.com

LAUREL, Mont. — An ExxonMobil pipeline that runs under the Yellowstone River near Billings in south-central Montana ruptured and dumped up to 1,000 barrels of oil, fouling the riverbank and forcing water intakes downstream to be closed.

Now you guys are pissing me off. There is no excuse for such "tardation". You've got to stop being morons. It was funny for a while, but it's not anymore.

Or....

Every time they take away his crayons or kick sand in his face, or pee in his coke, he lashes out. :D
I thought that was finding a pubic hair on...err...uhmmm...nevermind...that was Justice Thomas...
icon10.gif

I did a simple search in Google and 2 million links popped up like this one. The first one on the first fucking page.

ExxonMobil pipe spills oil into Yellowstone River - US news - Environment - msnbc.com

LAUREL, Mont. — An ExxonMobil pipeline that runs under the Yellowstone River near Billings in south-central Montana ruptured and dumped up to 1,000 barrels of oil, fouling the riverbank and forcing water intakes downstream to be closed.

Now you guys are pissing me off. There is no excuse for such "tardation". You've got to stop being morons. It was funny for a while, but it's not anymore.

Shit! You need to stop using oil and oil products right away. Throw in Electricity too. Get back to us in 25 years. Let us know how you made out.

Shit! You need to stop using oil and oil products right away. Throw in Electricity too. Get back to us in 25 years. Let us know how you made out.
In fact? deany-bub should get OFF the computer and throw it away to prove he isn't a huge hypocrite.

So when are you going to invest in you new 1 door covered wagon and horse?

Jackass

Jackass
After he occupies a piece of land and builds his log cabin minus electricity and running water.

Jackass

Fail!!! Horses fart too much. He only needs a wagon that rolls down hill anyway.

Yea, we are so hurting for oil our NUMBER ONE export is gasoline.

Stop. Laughing at you guys is killing me.

I know, I know. Your favorite color is "potato".

Jackass
After he occupies a piece of land and builds his log cabin minus electricity and running water.

Nah. Something more environmentally friendly.

787406049_DAy4Y-M.jpg

Jackass

Fail!!! Horses fart too much. He only needs a wagon that rolls down hill anyway.
:badgrin:

In late November of last year, Nebraska lawmakers UNANIMOUSLY voted to have the route of the pipeline changed so it wouldn't run over the ogallala aquifer. The bill was signed by Neb Governor, Dave Heineman, a Republican. This SHOULD be understandable to everyone since Neb is a state where agriculture is king, and the underground aquifer is the source of water for crop irrigation.

wsci_03_img0397.jpg

Rerouting the pipeline necessitated time to do environmental impact studies as well as planning for an alternate route. This work can't be done in 2-3 months, especially considering that it was a last minute requirement that happened over the holiday season.

House Republicans wanted to force the president to approve the deal even though the necessary work couldn't be completed in time. Or maybe they actually wanted to force him to cancel the project because they knew that 2-3 months wasn't enough time to do the necessary work to finalize plans for an alternate route.

Last edited:
Congressman Allen West (R-FL) released this statement today upon learning of the State Department's decision not to issue a permit to begin construction on the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada, before the February 21st deadline:
"It is absolutely irresponsible that the President would block a project such as the Keystone XL pipeline - a project that industry experts say would create at least 20,000 American jobs and be essential in helping jumpstart the American economy. This decision today is further evidence that President Obama is not serious about setting the conditions for job creation nor working towards our energy independence as it relates to our national security. Once again, President Obama has shown that his reelection and pandering to his left wing liberal environmental base is more important than securing the future for our nation. The ramifications of this utterly disturbing politically motivated decision will be far and wide. Congratulations China."

In late November of last year, Nebraska lawmakers UNANIMOUSLY voted to have the route of the pipeline changed so it wouldn't run over the ogallala aquifer. The bill was signed by Neb Governor, Dave Heineman, a Republican. This SHOULD be understandable to everyone since Neb is a state where agriculture is king, and the underground aquifer is the source of water for crop irrigation.

wsci_03_img0397.jpg

Rerouting the pipeline necessitated time to do environmental impact studies as well as planning for an alternate route. This work can't be done in 2-3 months, especially considering that it was a last minute requirement that happened over the holiday season.

House Republicans wanted for force the president to approve the deal even though the necessary work couldn't be completed in time. Or maybe they actually wanted to force him to cancel the project because they knew that 2-3 months wasn't enough time to do the necessary work to finalize plans for an alternate route.

Sounds reasonable and assertive.

wsci_03_img0397.jpg

House Republicans wanted for force the president to approve the deal even though the necessary work couldn't be completed in time. Or maybe they actually wanted to force him to cancel the project because they knew that 2-3 months wasn't enough time to do the necessary work to finalize plans for an alternate route.

They are arguing over the Nebraska sand hills not your water. And the fact is there are already tens of thousands of miles of pipeline running over or under those sands.

And don't forget obamas first excuse was that "ITS NOT IN OUR NATIONAL INTERESTS"

Forum List

Back